Poker night..[UN]

Started by Tonalberry, December 17, 2008, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonalberry

Hey everyone.  I've been thinking up this little idea for a roleplay while waiting for my approval, and now that I have it, and I haven't joined in on any rp's yet, I thought I'd go ahead and post it.

The idea is my character's new to the city, no particular one.  And in an attempt to meet new people and make some friends, he's put up a posting for a poker night at his apartment.

Now, I know this doesn't sound like an adult roleplay, and at the start it won't necessarily be one.  However, once one or all of players loses all his/her chips, we can move on to the strip poker.  Either one of the local players or myself can be the one to suggest it, sort of as an ice breaker.  After all, we're all consenting adults.

Still not too adultish, I know, this is where the third part comes in.  Once all of us lose all our clothes, we move on to the real fun.  Whoever wins a hand, gets to command something from the one who had the lowest hand.  It can be something as chaste as a kiss, to letting them cop a feel, to, if the person agrees, slipping under the table for something a little more naughty.  Whatever it may be, the loser can opt to have the person come up with something else, if they're not comfortable with the first choice.

So, how does this sound to people?  As for determining who wins and loses, we could all use the dice roller, though I'm not entirely too sure how it works yet.  Let me know if any of you are interested.

Oh, and one last thing, if this does get off the ground, I'd like to keep it to around 5 or 6 people.  Standard poker game.

Idej

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Kawamura

Interested, but is it a mixed sex group? Or single sex? Is m/m and f/f fine?
"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it."
  --  Richard P. Feynman

Ons and Offs!

Tonalberry

woo, guess it was a good thing to check for any new replies to my posts, otherwise I would have missed this.
Quote from: Kawamura on December 19, 2008, 03:00:44 PM
Interested, but is it a mixed sex group? Or single sex? Is m/m and f/f fine?

Well, like I said, I'm hoping for it to be roughly equal parts male and female.  m/m and f/f is fine.  I won't be partaking in any m/m though.  just not my thing.