Rise and Fall of Gender (archive 2)

Started by Phoenixrisen, April 15, 2011, 08:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elturel

-hugs to all- Wont be around Much this week...So enjoy the avi while you can  :P

Autumn52

What? Not around? Oh my god, I....I....I just can't explain what the loss of your chocolatey........ I mean you, will mean around here. Please Please Please Please hurry back. *Licks him and clings*

Hugs you tight.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Crazy

Elturel

-hugs Xandi-  Something to Hold you over 

Ill be around, Just scarcely....working alot until Sunday...monday...I think..wait..what day is it?

Autumn52

*turns her nose up at the delightful chocolates offered*

They are not the same as you. I wantz you...You....you. Ok I will not have complete withdrawals if you promise to at least check in some. *pouts and sticks her lips out extra in hopes of a kiss*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Elturel

Mornin Rolo

Xandi dearest..I will do my best to not be a ghost....-kisses her lips- 

olive

-104  ~wakes up to the sound of whimpering and the smell of chocolate~  Morning Xandi, Elturel, and Rolo!

Autumn52

Yay does a happy dance and touches her lips where his just were. Smiling broadly. Thank you kind sir.

Hello Rolo and Olive

Elturel

Morning Olive  -offer coffee and chocolate..along with hugs-

olive

-105 Thanks Elturel, coffee is my reason for getting up in the morning *hugs*

Autumn52

Elturel

Autumn52

Elturel

Well Im off to work...

have a Beautiful Day Ladies and Gents

Luther

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Autumn52

elone

Morning all,

Olive, if ever there was a definition for perfect heart shaped ass, it is yours.

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Autumn52

olive

-109 *snuggles Elone* Nothing like a compliment to start my day. Thanks so much and morning to you too!

elone

You are welcome, You girls make it hard to condcentrate
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Autumn52