Earth, The Slave World ( M looking for 2 Females)

Started by Scarie187, January 04, 2013, 07:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarie187

The Venark are invading Earth and while many think it might be for the water, the air, or other naturally occurring things, the real reason is the women. Its a known fact to all in the universe but humans that the Earth women are the hottest in the galaxy. Mankind is on the verge of extinction the weapons they have are useless against a species so advanced. Woman by the millions are being taken and now yours has too but she knows not her fate and is awaiting to see what her new life will be. Perhaps she can save herself, and her planet.

This is the setting. Whomever RPs with me both your characters will have been taken and both of them will be chosen. PM or Reply here if interested.

Miroque

hmm... one woman to play both characters, or ?

I would love to be one of the kidnapped girls.

Scarie187

Well I'd prefer 2 girls but one to play two would work.

Scarie187

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Scarie187

Scarie187

Any other takers? I got one interested... just need one more.

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Sharon

Scarie187

Great. Let me see if Miroque is still interested. I'll PM you.

Sharon

Scarie187

Sarah Morgan

This could be interesting.  What kind of story is it, exactly?  The description is a bit vague, but it sounds like an alien invasion setting.  Count me in as tentatively interested.

Scarie187

Tydorei

Scarie187

Crasey

What are the Venark like, physically? Or should that be intentionally left to mystery for now?