My Ideas and Cravings (Erotic, mysterious, adventurous and exotic)

Started by BlueRaptor90, August 18, 2014, 09:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRaptor90

1. My first idea involves Sexual Offender man, if you don't know who he is, look him up or pm me and I'll explain. Any way the plot is that in a small town, disappearances of young women from 18-27 has been occurring. No one knows who is responsible for this but there have been a few deaths off these women and at the scene of the crime, there was a red rose left. I was hoping that someone would rp as the victim, who Offender man begins to stalk, make phone calls to her, give her mysterious letters etc. Until he finally catches her and makes her his little sex toy.

2. Is a Rosario Vampire idea, where I play as a human character with a hidden power who is transferred to the school by accident. Her power masks their human aura but still draws attention to themselves. They try to adapt to the school life but it seems to rough. They soon attract the school bad body/girl and they help the character show them the ropes over time a friendship begins then romance. The face rivals, dangers, jealous ex lovers and a whole lot of other obstacles that could either strengthen their bond or weaken it.

3. You have had a special friend every since you were  young. The two of you did everything together, walked, talk went to the same school, even lived next to each other. Soon that friendship turned into a sick obsession. You want to know your friend's every move, who she they talk to and where they go. One thing was for sure, you wanted them to be yours, and no let them love anyone else.

4. A government experiment in the far future goes horrible wrong. A test to create a new superhuman creature went abrupt. A goo humanoid creature is born and it's hormones are her. It makes it's way toward the city, kidnapping, assaulting and impregnating with several women, even keeping a few as it's little sex slaves.

PM me if you have any questions or ideas you want to add on.