Incest Group RP! We need a Fraternal Twin Sister!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Wolfy, March 28, 2010, 04:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orathio

What we are gonna start without my wife =p Oh you kids!! Who is gonna keep me warm at nights =(? About the age limit I can increase my age if need be lol.

Wolfy

Lol....one of your kids will keep you warm at night. *winks*

This actually evens the couples out...Son x Daughter, Father x Daughter, And the Twins...:P Makes it an even 6 person RP...

Soo..yeah..I'll start this up tommorow!

Orathio

Alright sounds good wolfy lol =p killing the mother before we start lol nah she can join halfway maybe she left on vacations or something lol.

Wolfy

Well, this is going to be a family trip to a nude beach, basically..so perhaps she just stayed in the room? o-o

The family is rich, so they of course are going to their own beach house. :D

Orathio

Maybe the father is a big shot doctor ;)

sinoraa

gnoah

Woo!  So has this family gone to the nude beach before? Are they already incestuous?

Kandy

I'm kinda having a malfunction with my comp. If it's not fixed by tomorrow you guys go ahead and start. Big sis will show up later arriving to be with her family on vacation from school.

Wolfy

Ok..Sinoraa is the mother. :D

The family is already incestuous, save for the two youngest children, who haven't been brought into it yet (An idea that Sasha provided). It's up to mom and dad (Or the two oldest of either sex, so My character and the oldest daughter) to bring them into it, although they of course have been practicing together secretly for a while.

This is the families first trip to a nude beach, but not their first trip to a beach period. Usually, they go to their own private island, but this time daddy decided to spice it up a bit by taking them to a nude beach (a very exclusive Nude beach, of course. :P)...

The family of course has their own beach-front mansion, and each member has their own room, though sharing rooms is of course going to happen (My character and Daylilies, being Twins, will share a room, for instance).

Aaaand...yeah. O_o...So what does everyone think?

No, of course no, Gnoah. Lol.

gnoah

Sounds great, So let me get this straight

Dad - Francisco (35)
Mom - (Sinoraa) (?)
Daughter - (Kandy) (?)
Daughter -Mary - (18)
Son - Gus (17)
Twin Girl - Raigi (16)
Twin Boy - Vicky (16)

That is what i threw together from the Bio page.  mom, dad and who are already playing?

And if anyone wants to talk about your characters relationship with Gus let please pm me.

Wolfy

Lol..I didn't realize Raiga and Vicky were the youngest, but that's ok.

Everyone from Gus-Upward is already involved and having sex together.

Of course, Raiga and Vicky already have an incestuous relationship, but they keep it secret from the rest of the family, not knowing yet that their family is openly incestuous.

Ya know? :P

gnoah

Groovy, What if Gus knows? But only cause he often spys on Vicky and caught you too together?

Wolfy

If you want. :D..I'm sure Day wouldn't mind if Gus also joins in occasionally...but he has to keep it secret! lol.

Wolfy

Lol..I'm gonna post up the thread tonight, I hope..so I'll see you then. :D

gnoah

Wolfy

ok people..we neeeeed...

A last name. O_o

Kandy

I suck at coming up with names. On the upside my comp is working again!

Wolfy

Wellt, we need a last name before we can begin...suggestions? o3o

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Well, since Daylily decided to drop, Now we need a Fraternal Twin sister for my character.

Ravyn

how unfortunate :(
I noticed it didn't really make it past the first post
Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

Wolfy

Not yet, Rav..but give it time. *smacks roleplay* Don't you die on me!! it has a strong heart! IT WANTS TO LIVE!!!