Fantasy Pirate

Started by DarkAngel, May 20, 2010, 12:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damnedangel

Yeah it was just an idea but I can change it if people don't like it
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Kate

all good for me - just wondering if i read right thats all :)

KingsFan

Hey I posted in this thread earlier, just wondering if this is still going down?

Damnedangel

hey i'm just wondering if this roleplays still going to happen or is it not?
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.

NosCorventius

Looks like Dark Angel hasn't been on since the 9th. Might be time for some one else to take over on this one.

Biles

Or to declare it as dead officially, something I don't want to happen, but if it does, I'll have to unsub it.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Damnedangel

Damn I was really looking forward to this.

Travaius

Considering taking this over...Really wanted this to happen.
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

elfguy

Someone should just declare themselves captain and get the ship asail :P
----

Mhina

High time for a mutiny.

bigwad73

If this starts while I'm away, consider me still interested!  But until I come home in mid-July, I'm probably not available.
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

Valkyrie1066

That be a pitiful fate, indeed!  A sheep in need of a captain? 

Uh...where is the thread?  I'd like to check it out!
Independently owned and operated.0

Mhina

We need someone to start it.

elfguy

Whoever wants to play captain needs to start it I guess.
----

Mhina

I'd do it but I'd be completely lost, so anyone else?

Damnedangel

I was going to say that as well Mhina lol. But yeah I would do it but I'm not sure how I'd start it =/

Valkyrie1066

Ah.  I see.  No RP.  No plot. 

Gimme a few days. 

I'll work on the story, and get back here to you. 

I've done a few pirate RP's, not as the DM.  Or whatever it is that you call it in RP world!  The iniciator of the thread.  I'm better at reality than fantasy.  Furries no problem...he has had "interspecies" relationships before.  It's been ages since I played D&D, so I know a bit more than nothing about magic and monsters.  I see no reason NOT to have them...but let's not get crazy. 

No magical object that is a weapon, a transporter, a religious artifact, and roasts kosher hot dogs while gently steaming the buns.

He is a dyed in the wool pagan.  He is a bit oversensitive about anyone speaking the word of the One God in his presence. He believes it is unlucky.  (As it would anger the Gods) So feel free to be a cleric...at your own risk.  He believes it is unlucky to have a female on the ship as well.  Causes the ship to wreck.  Yeah, we all have our issues.  Feel free to be female anyway.  You want to be a alien...illegal, or outer space...we will work it in. 

He is sometimes ill tempered, drinks, uses profane language from time to time, and hits on some of the crew. (some of which should rebuff him)  He's not won over by the usual feminine charms.  But a strong, take charge woman...with kinky interests...just might turn his head.

I'll get a proposal together, then post it here for you guys to inspect.

AND a cool name. *wink*

Travaius

Ok, if anyone is still interested in this, I am going to work on an opening post for this today
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Mhina

I'm still down if there are enough people to get it going. Send me a pm if/when you get the post up.

Valkyrie1066

I'd like to play, no matter who opens.  Works for me, Travaius.

Biles

Well, just be sure to post a link to the RP on this thread.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

NosCorventius

I'm still up for it as well. Just let me know when its up.

Travaius

Hope you guys like it, tried my best to put something together. Enjoy, well I hope at least. :D

In Character Thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74037.0

OOC:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74039.0

NosCorventius

So travaius, is this still active? I'm asking because I havent seen much action happening for awhile now. I fit is then it looks like we finally got our command figured out; so how about some orders?

Scotty Rage

I'd totally get into this, no matter who starts things up.  I've been dying to play a swashbuckler or something similar.  >.>