Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karnax

Granted. But you're under it.

I wish I did have a new user id.
Polyamory is wrong! Multiamory or Polyphilia is ok, but never mix Latin and Greek roots!

delle

Cool. Your User id is now Elementary-Dickhead-With-Male-Pattern-Baldness. Enjoy!

I wish people would stop posting in this thread.

Karnax

Granted, but then you realize instead of stopping the posts, you have been struck blind by syphllis.

I wish I had more money.
Polyamory is wrong! Multiamory or Polyphilia is ok, but never mix Latin and Greek roots!

Seara

Granted, but then you get into a car accident that is your fault and they sue you, for everything you own and win.

I wish that my fridge produced the food that I want at the moment.

jstarz

Granted, but it realizes that you need dog food and produces nothing but cans of it.

I wish I had a photocopier.

Paradox

Granted, but no matter what you attempt to copy, it only produces a picture of some guy's pale, swollen ass cheeks.

I wish I could remove that imagery from my mind.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

jstarz

Granted you no longer have a mind.

I wish I could be a little more hedonistic.

Karnax

Granted, but you enjoy food and wine so much you become a giant fat drunk and no one will play with you anymore.

I wish Natalie Portman was my willing sex slave.

jstarz

Granted but for some reason you wind up with Hayden Christianson tagging along...

I wish I could resolve my furniture dispute.

Shatelia

Granted, all furniture goes up in flames.

I wish I could take a nap.
MIDNIGHT ROSE'S TAVERN ~ MAIN IDEA/OOC ~ CHARACTERS
IC RP AREAS (connections in MAIN)> PUB/DINING ~ GARDENS ~ GARDEROBE ~ PLEASURE ROOMS 
Shatelia's O/O

jstarz

Granted, but you do it in upstate New York after getting drunk with some ghosts and you don't wake up for twenty years.

I wish I didn't have the hiccups today.

Inkidu

Wish granted but you no longer have the hiccups but you get them for every other day for the rest of your life and every time you have sex.

I wish I had four hundred legitimate, non-counterfeit U.S. dollars.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Karnax

granted, but your ass hurts and you have AIDS from the fat greasy man you had to sell your body to in order to get the money.

I wish I had a better car.

jstarz

Granted, but it's illegal to take a dragster out on the road.

I wish for pencil that won't break with an eraser that doesn't wear down.

Cosmo_ac

Granted, but the joker stole it and it's now burried in the skull of some black thug.

I wish i had a huge penis.

Inkidu

Wish granted. You have a huge disembodied penis that follows you around and makes fun of you and tells people bad things about you.

I wish I had a helper monkey!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

jstarz

Granted but he's as fat and lazy as you are and refuses to share his stolen donuts.

I wish I could run a business.

Karnax

Granted, but you run it right into the ground.

I wish I didn't have this cold.

Inkidu

Wish granted you have the Ebola virus instead.

I wish for a steak sandwich.

Relic

Wish granted but you get wooden splinters in your teeth from the steak.
I wish I had a supercomputer.

Inkidu

(Oh for God's sake people Steak food, stake vampire killing implement!)

Kalen

(I know.  Ugh)

Granted.  You get an oldschool Cray.  Now, you have to pay megabucks in electricity for less processing power than a five year old laptop. 

I wish I had a more comfortable chair!

Inkidu

Quote from: Kalen on September 20, 2008, 06:09:56 PM
(I know.  Ugh)

Granted.  You get an oldschool Cray.  Now, you have to pay megabucks in electricity for less processing power than a five year old laptop. 

I wish I had a more comfortable chair!

Granted you get the iChair the worlds most comfy chair. However when you try to leave it it says, "I'm afraid I can't do that, Kalen." and decides to kill you.

I wish I had a new copy of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. My old one is played to hell.

jstarz

Granted, but this one has a copy of a virus on it and it destroys your console.

I wish I didn't eat that chili...

Inkidu

Granted you have the other chili that gives you explosive diarrhea, and implosive diarrhea!
Ew...

I wish I had a steak sandwich! (Lets get it right this time people!)