The Rape of Berlin [N-CON, M/F] - Interest check

Started by Ptolemy, April 05, 2010, 09:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ptolemy

Sign-up thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=65332.msg2910199#msg2910199

It's the April of 1945, and the Red Army is beginning to push in to the capital of Grossdeutchland. The true extent of the Red Army revenge begins. The Ivans have been out on the front for years, and many are desperate to release some of their more animalistic urges.  The idea is to have a small-medium sized group of people. The best would probably be around six. One group will be Red Army soldiers, while the rest would be German civilians (Preferably females). It's a simple, but interesting concept, and I'm not going to go in to details about the historical background about all that stuff. Any people interested?

LIAR

Ptolemy

Ravyn

Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

Dalamara

Xiddeus

Did you say Red Army and Berlin 1945?  Hizzle yizzle count me interested.
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Ptolemy

Alright, great. We could already start something with the people we have now, but I'm going to wait around 14-16 more hours to see if more people want to roleplay this as well.

Ptolemy

If everybody's alright with it, maybe I can start an OOC thread, seeing as there is obviously interest? We would post our character bio's there, as well.

Dalamara

Xiddeus

Da! Let us teach these Germans what it means to awaken the Bear!
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Ptolemy

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=65332.msg2910199#msg2910199

Very simple thread. I'l pretty it up over the next few days or so. Feel free to post your bio's.

playfullchick76

I'm interested as well. Ive read up on what happened at that time by the victorious red army soldiers in Berlin. I could play a female civillian

Zorak

Would there be interrogations?

{zorak puts on his muskrat hat and army coat, then rubs his hands together gleefully....}

Hera

If you've still got room, I'd love to play a German civilian.

Doomsday

*cautiously raises hand*

Also, how long would the game last?

Ptolemy

Quote from: Doomsday on April 05, 2010, 11:23:42 PM
*cautiously raises hand*

Also, how long would the game last?

As long as it has to, but I would say one month. The Reichstag will be taken at one point, nay?

Everybody, there is still room! Post your biographies, the more the merrier.

Doomsday

Alright then, I'll do a character... Tomorrow, probably.

Ptolemy

Lucius Cornelius

i would like to give it a try
but before to do anything
two advices:
1) English is not my native lenguage so sometimes i misspelled words.
2) I'm pretty new in elliquiy.

playfullchick76

That should be ok, i would imagine. Your english is pretty good already, and even if your new, this is a good one to start off with.

AncientMaster

Hello guys, i just got accepted and i'm very interested in joining your group, if you still have spaces left you may have another russian for you.

I'll post a character bio in the apropriate section

Chelemar

Alric Sanosake

I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Ptolemy

Yes, we are still open for more. The RP has started. Please check the OOC thread for the IC thread link.