NetChixxx~ReLoaded [NC+] Interest Check

Started by Sabel, January 09, 2009, 11:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

cool..yeah i was checking out netflix yesterday and i have something in mind
and yeah ,we can add pages .

Sabel

Sabel

Added one more Renter. Now up to 2 Renters and 5 Rental Girls. As soon as I get the ok from a mod, I'll be putting up the new game (right by the old NetChixxx)

Maeven

You don't need an OK from a mod. You can go ahead and start the game on the boards.

It'll need to be placed in either NC-Human Small Groups or NC-Exotic Small Groups (depending on if you're thinking furries/tentacles and the like) though (not next to the old Netchixxx).  Game's don't go on the big groups board or the sub-board until they've reached 1000+ posts. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Sabel

ah! ok, thank you for clearing that up :)

Imogen

This game starts soon! Renters, don't miss your chance for a bid at the most lovely, sexy women in the universe!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

str

Quote from: Imogen on January 15, 2009, 06:49:24 PM
This game starts soon! Renters, don't miss your chance for a bid at the most lovely, sexy women in the universe!
I would be very interested in joining...

Duchess

Got a kink? we will deliver her straight to your front door

Adult Image Hosting

RELOAD

Adult Image Hosting

Rent a girl, use her, send her back and order another one

This is a freeform game that will play out as a serious of one-on-one threads. Each rental girl starts as a free and independent woman in our current time and world. She is abducted by Netchixxx corporation just moments before her own death and taken to the year 2161 where the story is set. She gets a brief meeting with legal counsel and a Netchixxx representative. Then she is knocked out again, cleaned and prepped unconscious and delivered to the doorstep of her first client. 2161 technology is vastly superior to ours today and their culture is very male-dominated.

created  originall y by Thymoit

reload by Sabel

Netchixxx

Sabel

that is so kick ass. Sorry, my awesome vocabulary suddenly failed me. haha. Great job!

Hey! Guess what?! I'm creating the game!... tonight!

Duchess

any changes you can just tell me and I will fix it ;)
was still thinking how the ordering procedure goes any ideas?
like a form to fill in..idk?

Sabel

Looks awesome to me. If you want to take a more forward part in NetChixxx, I could totally use some help. Even if you don't, I wanted to ask if you minded taking that ad and making the first post of the NetChixxx Order Thread.

The way I have it planned is, I will have a main thread (the order thread) where all the girls' profiles will be posted. After all profiles are there (including some empty slots for future girls) Then the renters can come in and fill out the order form, which I'm making up now. Each girl will have her own separate thread. There is where the game takes place between renter and girl. I might make an OOC thread, but I think it would be easier just to keep this for now, since, including Order Thread, there will be quite a few NetChixxx threads in NC Human-Freeform Small Groups.

Duchess

Sure..i will gladly help
and once the girls tread are made i will add the link to their own personal wiki page,where tehy can add anything they think is important.

so i should call it order tread? and put the add in it? that's it?

Sabel

Yeah, just title it 'NetChixxx Reload : Order Thread' or something like that. I've made one girl's rp thread, but I'm going to change it up. I want to get the main thread made to begin with.

First post will be the ad. Second will be the order form, and after that, all the girl's profiles. When that's finished, the men (and women) can start ordering.

However, I still have to edit alot of the girls' profiles, so to make them thorough, I'm editing the first post here to add a profile code for the girl's and renter's. Then I have to reedit all the already accepted girls' profiles to fit the code.

Duchess

okies...no hurry...tell me when your ready

Sabel

Finished the edit to the first post. By the way, I like your new avatar. Anyways, your good on your profile since I used your code, unless you want to add a picture.

Make the thread whenever you feel like it. I've got to edit the profiles before posting them though. Perhaps we'll wait for tomorrow to open. Oh, and make sure it's mentioned that sign up is needed to order a girl, perhaps add a link at the bottom of the add to this thread? Anyways, I'm getting off here for now. I'll be working on the profiles, trying to get them done for tomorrow. If you need anything or have any questions message me. Thank you so so much.

Duchess

no problem dear will try tomorrow afternoon ..take care..

Sabel

UPDATE:
A message has been sent out to each person playing a Rental Girl with information needed to detail their profiles.
Messaged Thaleia with the ok to create the Order Thread. When that's started I'll post the Order Form and the girls' profiles, along with a few free spaces for future girls (I hope) Once the thread is complete (it'll have to be after all profile info has been sent back to me) I will create the girls' personal threads, and orders can start rolling in.

Please remember that when creating a profile, girls, that pictures are great things to have. Remember- you're trying to sell your character!

Sabel

cldstrife15

Bumping to get this back to the top of the charts.

Come on guys, we need more renters in here.

Of course I'd LOVE to have all seven girls to myself, but I can only RP with one at a time, and the others are getting impatient. Come on in and make a renter profile and enjoy the ladies!

Custos Morum

Might post a quick renter, but foremost this post is an bump. Bump for interest in the NetDixxx idea, where I would totally join XD

Imogen

Pioneering Scientist expresses interest in hiring several Netchixx for research purposes in the realms of holography and robotechnics.

The Netchixx are to be delivered in stasis where they will be transported to one or more laboratoria where holographic illusions shall show them a false environment. Together or seperate they shall have to overcome "dangers" of wicked sensual and sexual nature in settings that might appear familiar from twisted fairy tales.

While, ror the sake of experiments, these girls' bodies might undergo slight alterations to fit the enviroment, the Professor guarantees their safe return to Netchixx and is prepared to cover the additional fee for restoring them to their original appearance.

Kindly direct your response to Professor ..... [HairyHeretic]

OOC:
Posted with consent of HairyHeretic, who will respond to questions etc, when he gets to his computer
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Duchess

any body looking for a oneshot based game? Than this is your game. Easy access to girls ready to be rented ,girls for rent pm me your character sheet

Clio

Ooh! Ooh! Just discovered this. Count me in, I'll PM you my app.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.