A Clockwork Peach(EX, or NC-Hum)

Started by Elohim, June 03, 2008, 03:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elohim

Veshches aren’t ittying so horrorshow in Jolly old England anymore, the crime rate has spiked.  Shaikas of teenage ruffian’s roam the streets smottovat for their next high, induced usually through Dionysian Orgies of Drugs, Ultra-violence, and The old in-out in-out. London is a hell yahma, with like a stark cast difference the upper class sit in their mansions, indulging in whatever whim comes to them, rolling in deng, while the zasnoot of society rots, the population of the homeless is drastically increasing, and the divide between classes seems to get wider and wider every day.

The streets are controlled by the nadsat, and up until recently a banda of punks led by a malchick eemyaed Alex reigned supreme.  These droogs were real horrorshow,  but they rotted from within. Leaving quite a power vacuum when they called it quits.    That is, up until recently when some wicked devotchkas showed up on the scene, ready to lay claim to London’s streets.  These babes were real horrorshow leaving a river of the red red kroovy in their wake, as they slacked their desires.

I’m smottovat for a gruppa of devotchkas between tree and four, and some victims.

So get your nozhies and your fashionable platties and get ready

Translation

Things aren’t going so well in Jolly old England anymore, the crime rate has spiked.  Gangs of teenage ruffian’s roam the streets looking for their next high, induced usually through Dionysian Orgies of Drugs, Violence, and Sex. In no particular order really.  London is a hell hole, with a stark cast difference the upper class sit in their mansions, indulging in whatever whim comes to them, rolling in cash, while the rest of society rots, the population of the homeless is drastically increasing, and the divide between classes seems to get wider and wider every day.

The streets are controlled by the youth, and up until recently a band of punks led by a boy named Alex reigned supreme.   These droogs were real bad assed,  but they rotted from within.  Leaving quite a power vacuum when they called it quits. That is, up until recently when some wicked girls showed up on the scene, ready to lay claim to London’s streets.  These babes were awesome, leaving rivers of blood in their wake as they slacked their desires.

I’m looking for a group of girls between three and four, and some victims

So get your knives and your fashionable clothes and get ready.

Shadowz

you can colour me interessovated in this one!

would lub to be consider for membership as odin of your devotchka gang, i am dobby with nozhes and can be pretty baddiwad assed when its called for

The Great Triangle

I'm interested in playing either one of the girls or a victim.

Girl Character Concept:  Alison Parker: A girl from the upper classes enchanted by the "derelicts" and their activities.  She an extremely poor command of nadsat, and an aristocratic accent that instantly marks her as out of place. However, she also has martial arts training, a true killer instinct, and alarming amounts of money.  She has currently succeeded in concealing her activities from her parents, but can only manage for so long.

Victim character concept:  Jules Anderson: A midranking justice officer working downtown, he's put away dozens of juvenile delinquents, and is a respected member of the community.  A bachelor for many years, he spends a great deal of time tending to his vegtable garden, and works long hours to help support his single mother sister.  

A note: nadsat is a suprisingly simalar language to orkish from warhammer.  Funny how that works...
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Shadowz

Concept: Sonietta

How time has moved on, it has been several years since her first brush with the darker underbelly of society which left such an indelible mark upon her, as such, this former ‘sophisto’ has long fallen from grace, she has become embittered and found it well within her nature to explore her sadistic tendencies as she lashes out… an almost chronic smoker, with a brutality of nature that is often underestimated given her slender frame.  Upon release from the staja she soon fell in with the new blood that had lay claim to the streets… She both detests and adores that force which created her.

Custos Morum

Well, victim is what I like to be, so:

Mr. Stevensen

Stevensen is part of the upper class of society, and Has always tried to behave accordingly. He is a blond, tall man, very "appropriate" from the way he speaks to the way he dresses. Sadly, though, his wife, whom he married while they both were in their youth, left him, saying that he had turned into stone. This hurt our man down to his very secluded soul. He managed to safe his outer face through some strategic backtalking, but the inside of Mr. Stevensen died that day.

Nowadays, you'll find Stevensen drunk, hanging around pubs until they kick him out at night. This is part of his new double nature;
Stevensen: The nocturnal aristocratic drunkard!

Elohim

Before you agree,  I just want to warn you...  that as a victim your probably going to get the crap beaten out of you more then your going to be molested.  Mixed with a heavy dose of knife play,   and possibly filled with random halucingenic drugs. 

You still down?

Custos Morum

As long as he doesn't have to eat shit or drink pee, I can handle anything. Heck I could see me rp'ing eatin shit too if you want.

Elohim

No...  that's not my style...  brutality is good...  scat gross...

Shadowz

Agreed Seraph... much rather put my nozhies to work... *grins*

Custos Morum

Quote from: Seraph on June 07, 2008, 03:39:44 AM
No...  that's not my style...  brutality is good...  scat gross...

Well that's relieving for me. Poor Steve on the other hand... ;)

How many members have you gotten hold of?