Previous topic - Next topic

JerichoMyers

-Drives through forest in T34 Russian tank swinging machete in the air-
Ahahahahahaha! Where's your win now?

Harley Quinn

Right here, buster.  WITH ME!

-disappears with the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

-pops from her cleavage grabbing the win and running-
Muahahaha

Harley Quinn

Wait, wh---  Hey!  -runs after him and knocks him down, prying it from his hands-  I told you, it's mine, you... thing!  -runs off-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

I will sexually abuse you!
-Lassos Harley, kicks her vagina and steals the win-
Steal it again and I swear, I'll make you loath sex!

Harley Quinn

Get in line, mister!  You think you're the first one to sexually abuse me!  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Just ask S--- well, anyway, you're not the first one!  I can take anything, so.... unless you can, as well, you better run quick!

In the meantime...

-rips the win away from him, smiles sweetly-  Have a nice day!
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

Oh trust me, they threaten and I promise.
-Jumps on your back and starts biting you-
Give it back!

Antioch

*Grabs the win and runs like hell* haha its mine

Harley Quinn

You don't know me very well, do you, little man? -flips over and throws him off, grabs and aims the bazooka again-  Now back off!  It belongs to me!  -moves it slightly and fires, missing intentionally, then turns and runs after Antioch-  I won't miss with you, so give!  -yanks it away- 
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

You know what, I'll return and when I do, no one will have the win.... -disappears into the green shadows..... yes, green shadows-

Harley Quinn

I've heard that one before...

-whistles as she walks off with the win to hand it to Mr. J-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Antioch

*Grabs the win and hand shoots up like Link in Legend of Zelda* Oh yea New Item

JerichoMyers

I'm the only Mr.J in your life. Lol

Harley Quinn

Hahahaha!  I didn't even think about that! lol

-slices Antioch's arm off and steals the win-  Mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

I don't see you arguing, so I guess Joker is out and I'm in. Back off Antioch, that be my property. Lolz Hahahaha

Harley Quinn

Wait!  That's not... no!  I'm arguing, see?  Don't get me killed here! 

-keeps win close and continues walking-
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

To late now, it's already decided and no take backs, I called it. :D

Harley Quinn

Wait a minute!  That's not right!  You just confused me and that's taking advantage of an innocent person!  I just... he can't be out, he's Puddin'!   
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

Ironic isn't it, you and Joker taking advantage of innocent people and now it's happening to you. Well he's out now and I'm in, so get use to some awesome Goblin.

Harley Quinn

But... -screams in frustration-  How did this happen?!  I'm... no!  He's my life.  A life that I would like to keep! 
-plugs ears and runs away with the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

-Suddenly appears in front of you-
Ahh, I'm all you got now.
-Gives you a nice goblin hug..... and steals the win-
Shh, it's okay now, Gobby is here for you.

Harley Quinn

-screams, nearly drops the win, stares wide-eyed, tensing when he hugs her-  What is it with all you pseudo heroes?!  Do all of you get together and say, "Hey, everyone, let's screw with Harley today!"  I don't trust silver heroes and I'm not trusting a green... whatever you are!  -grabs win and takes off again-       
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

Hey! I'm your new Mr.J, you can't run from me with the win. -Shoots a net gun on you and pounces on you-
I'm gonna love you, and hold you, and cuddle you, and take the win from you.

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

I only have one thing to say...

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddin'!
Ons/Offs - Absences