Through The Window (M for F)

Started by Legendary, March 06, 2013, 05:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legendary

A couple (ages to be decided later) live in a quiet, residential neighborhood. When their next door neighbors moved out, their only hope was that the new neighbors would be decent people. A single mother and her teenage daughter ended up moving in.

Because his girlfriend/wife has a job that demands a lot of travel, my character is routinely left alone. He works during the day and at night, he spends most of his time in their bedroom, sneaking glimpses of the teenage girl who lives next door. Their bedroom windows are perfectly aligned and it affords him the opportunity to see her do the most mundane things. He finds himself extremely attracted to her and even has the impression she's seen him staring at her.

What will happen when their voyeurism actually turns into routine interactions outside of the house? Will feelings be able to be masked when his wife/girlfriend is back home? Could the girl's mother be privy to what's going on?

For this one, I want to incorporate a lot of voyeuristic elements. I kind of wanted to see how a relationship might develop purely in that sense. Maybe some undressing and things like that. Subtle teasing. There's a lot of ways it can go.

PM me with your interest or any ideas of your own.