Fox News has done it again!

Started by Sabby, March 30, 2008, 09:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Did you know your kids use naughty words and have a fun time doing it? Fox News has the exclusive!

HairyHeretic

I presume Fox Propaganda has been on to YouTube, as the link no longer seems to work.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Sabby

I embedded it... it shows fine for me. But I'll grab a working link anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWVDRx-V5n4

ZK

Well, in honesty. The US channels of X-Box Live are in fact, stuck with such slander, vile language and such. Usually going on games that are competitive and shooters.

I don't even play on X-Box Live much, especially after the glorification and other bullshit that comes with being the "nonexistent gamer girl". Especially more so on these underage or simply ass-clowns as they've been called before. I get either special treatment or I get treated like all the other rabble with a new series of curse words. As well, getting hit on amongst other things. And also a final note, they'll say "Ah, he's letting his girlfriend play" yadda yadda blegh. Why do a lot of girls mask what they are? Why do a lot of us do not use any form of voice chat or use genderless screen names and speak only when necessary? Because of clowns like that.

The US servers for X-Box Live -really- REALLY needs to be cleaned up and a lot of people reported for foul language amongst other things... it's so sad, where do the majority of these people come from? The US. I've had more fun, more companionship with people not -from- the US on X-Box Live and PS3 Network over anything else. They at least -have- a personality. Aside from that, it's like finding a needle in a haystack when it comes to on-line gaming of a non-PC base.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."