[Taken] S M U T [Closed!]

Started by Blythe, June 13, 2019, 07:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Edit: Hey, folks, I already have three potential plots under discussion, so I'm closing this for now. Plot is now taken. :)

I am unabashedly in a smut mood. I'm just looking for a one-shot where I can play a coy dominant futa.

Possible scenarios:
- Dance Dance Futa-lution: Your character met my character in a dance club. My character asked to take yours home. Your character didn't realize she was a futa, but they are really shocked but happy when the clothes come off and they find out! At the end of the story, they go their separate ways and tell all their friends about the great time they had! (This story is a consensual one)
- "Kiss It!": Your character is a mage who just wanted to summon a demon servant. The spell went wrong though, and now your mage is the demon's servant for a night before the spell wears off! (This story is probably dub-con or non-con)

Inspiration images for my character:
- [NSFW] Futa 1 (For the Dance Dance story)
- [NSFW] Futa 2 (for the Kiss It story)

This post from my O/Os has my Offs. I don't have too many.

I do not care about your RL gender. If you're okay with me, someone who identifies as male OOCly, playing a dommy lady futa, then I'm okay with you playing what you want. I'd like a male or female character to pair with my futa though; I like the surprise factor when only one character is a futa.

I am not really looking for 'long-term' stories with these. These are really just smutty one-shots. Currently my posting rate is pretty good--usually a few posts a week. We can talk about what kinks to include if anyone is interested in either plot premise; I'm fairly flexible on this point. I only RP via Elliquiy threads, just to mention, not off-site or in private message.

I don't care about posting length. Long or short posts are okay by me. Just write what you feel fits the scene. I didn't put this in my usual request thread since it's about smutty one-shots whereas my other thread is more about long-term story plots. :)

PM me if interested! Or post here, that is acceptable as well.