Rise of the Horde(Recruiting: Fantasy, Slavery, Extreme, Sandbox)

Started by Drake Valentine, January 06, 2016, 12:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Old Notices

June 16

Important: As of June 16, 2016, Masters and Mistresses are no longer being accepted. This does not apply to those who have already sent sheets to me and are going through approval phase for corrections. This does not apply to any who may take on someone's role as a Master/Mistress to a Slave seeking a partner.
-Citizens can only be applied for(after certain limit I will cut them off too of any imbalance.)
-Slaves are needed.
-Masters/Mistresses can only apply if pairing up with a slave needing such, see player seeking roles second post.

Character Thread - Post only here after your character sheet has been accepted by me.
OOC - Post only here after being approved.

Before I begin describing the context of the game, I am going to start off with the rules. These are something I see more important; and keep in mind you are to also abide to the Site’s Rules as well. Failure to comply to rules of the site within my game will result in reporting; failure to comply to my rules will result in a removal from my game. Though I am usually an easy going guy, I will not tolerate any nonsense or BS in my game, if you may feel this is too much or any the rules are, do not join.

RULES
I. LGBT Friendly.
II. No OOC Drama.
III. Two-Three paragraph minimum posting.
IV. Third Person Narrative.
V. Respect Other Player's O/Os and Preferences
VI. Non-Con and Extremities must be agreed upon by whatever party they are targeting.
VII. No Godmoding, Powerplaying, or Metagaming; without the consensus of who it affects.
VIII. No killing off other players' characters,  unless you have permission from the player of such.
IX. Inform me and others for extended inactivity period. After a month of no announcing of going away, you will be ejected from the game.
X. Problems are to be brought to me or fellow GMs through PM.
XI. Additional Rules and Edits may be added, depending on concerns. An update to such will always be included prior of doing so.
XII. My Word is Law. 

Failure to comply to any of these rules will result in warnings and a removal from the game. Bold roman numerals are immediate bans from my game if not respected. Three warnings and you are kicked out otherwise to everything else. You may or may not be allowed to rejoin depending on severity of offenses that resulted in kicking; if you are allowed to rejoin, if there is a second kicking, don't bother reapplying for a third time.

The Horde, in ages past, never had it been such a unified force as it is today. Centuries ago, these various creatures were always at constant war with one another, never had they dreamed of expansion beyond the wild homeland of Gandona. This in time would changed when their very lands were invaded by the horned ones; strange creatures from another faraway land. Creatures that allied with soft-skin nomads, who fed the monstrosities news of their camp locations. The horde races resisted, they united with one another, but it would do little to naught to stop the invasion. Powerful magic that annihilated their troops, raw physique that at times can even overwhelm an ogre. The prowess in battle was enough to lead to betrayal within the Horde, there were those wishing to save their skins and those that saw far better opportunity to what these invaders could provide. Promises of riches, of slaves, of power; almost anything the brutes could ever want in return to servitude. Those that took such offerings, the Horde that joined and pledged their loyalty to the fiends, would be the ones to carve a new reign of terror upon many other continents that followed.

In the centuries that followed, various races fell victim to these brutes, whether wild humanoids who called mother nature their home being enslaved or those of a bit more civilized of factions having their homes pillaged, looted, and any that put up resistance killed. They were always given a choice, the same monstrosities that oversaw the Horde gave many the opportunity to pledge loyalty and service; sadly, not many foresaw to give such courtesy to 'monsters' leading 'monsters.' Many doubted such a faction could be as united and led by a higher of evils; such mistakes would cost their people their lives and freedom as the road of conquest continued.

Which now brings our story to Andelia, one of the last, surviving continents that has not completely befallen the advances of the invading factions. Their only saving grace of survivability thus far has been the technological advances that humans gained from Dwarven and Gnome inventions. Still, the tide is ever changing within the Horde's favor, especially with the recent overpowering and taking of the city of Old Warren; a centerpiece of trade and the once pivot point where all technology mainstreamed through first, before making way to the other cities.

Now its citizens are either dead or slaves to the invading forces. Trainyards have also been put out of commission to prevent any supplies going in or coming out of the city along with anyone attempting to escape on such on such bizarre, steam-powered machines. The port has been left open to allow a steady supply of slaves to be transported from the other continents. Shops have also been seized and are not being maintained to popularize further trade within the Horde and other races that aligned themselves with the demon overseers. Some have been fortunate to retire from the front and start their new lives within this city. Others may continue to be active participants of the ongoing war, using what spoils they make to further stabilize their lifestyle. Then of course, there are the victims subjugated to these creatures every desire.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Drake Valentine

All Necessary Knowledge

Closed World Building Thread - This is still a WIP

Interest Check

Masters/Mistresses: 6 | Citizens: 1 | Slaves: 6
Italicize names are ones that submitted sheets already and were approved. I will get a character thread up ASAP.

Drake Valentine -Orc(M) Master
Roen - Human(M) Slave
Relikai - Human(F) Slave
Elven Sex Goddess - Drow(M) Master & Wood Elf(F) Public Slave
Amarlo - Nymph/Huma(F) Slave
summoner2183 - Troll Master
Aida Rose - Drow(F) Citizen
Ghostraven - Drow(F) Mistress
Foxy Oni - Troll(F+) Master/Mistress
Notadrywall - Half-Ogre(M) Master
BeckyAnnn - Human(F) Slave
mcmuffinfluffin - Orc(M) Master
NightHawk429  - Orc Master
Hobbes1266 - Human(F) Future Slave
shii - Half Demon(M) Master & Human(M) Slave
Lindrea - Human(F) Slave

Player Roles Seeking
Shii - Male Human Slave seeking Master.

Character Template
Regarding Sheet Submission: You can either post the sheet here or send it to PM to me. I will only ask that you avoid posting NSFW images on forum request page with your sheet, it may be better to PM that to me with your template; as the request area is a public board for guests/nonmembers to stumble upon.

Also Note: Today(as in June 11th and coming up 12th) I will be slow as it is nearing my weekend. I will respond to any sheets as soon as I can, but most likely it may not be till Monday(13th?) at latest.

Character Sheet Template

General Basics
Name:
Name of your character goes here.
Aliases:
Titles and whatnot if applicable.
Slave, Master, or Other
Race:
Their general race.
Sexuality:
What floats their boats.
What they are or identify as. (Male, Female, Futa/Herm, Etc)

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Can be a basic outline template or notable traits.
Personality:
Can be key traits. 
Strengths:
Things they may be good at.
Weaknesses:
Things they may suck at. Ideally, I want to see a con for every pro one may list for a character.
Powers:
If applicable. 
Only one Magic Field subcategory can be pursued and one magic field only(only exception to this rule are demons.)
Example: Orc (Evocation – Elemental Manipulation(Fire)) That Orc cannot use other magic outside of that field, even other types of Evocation or other manipulation within elemental manipulation, can only control fire and fire only. In other words, magic is purely treated strictly towards one field of study or expertise in this game.
Non Magical Races: Minotaurs, Satyrs/Fauns, Ogres, Gnolls, Beastmen(Exception: Rat People,) Tribal Elves, Amazonians/Barbarians, Alraune
Sealed Magical Races: Angels (Most other races may also have something to seal or control their magic if it is dangerous.)

Magic Fields and Examples

Abjuration: The power to protect/heal.   
        Armor Summoning
        Force-Field Generation
        Resurrection
        Healing

Conjuration: The power to transport living and non-living things.
        Creation
        Summoning
        Teleportation

Divination: The power to gain information.
        Extrasensory Perception
        Magic Sensing

Enchantment: The power to influence the minds/emotions or alter aliments of objects.
        Alter Property
        Emotion Manipulation
        Invocation
        Mental Manipulation

Evocation: The power to control the forces of Nature for a variety of effects.
        Elemental Manipulation (Must chose one element to major in: Fire, water, wind, light, earth, or dark)
        Energy Manipulation (Must chose one source to major in)
        Telekinesis

Illusion: The power to create illusions.
        Disappearing
        Psychosomatic Illusion
        Subjective Reality: create illusions that become partially real.

Necromancy: The power to manipulate the forces of Death.
       Animate/Reanimation
       Undead Manipulation
       Ectoplasm Manipulation

Transmutation: The power to transform living or non-living things.
        Elemental Transmutation
        Energy Transmutation
        Humanoid Transmutation
        Creature Transmutation       
        Shapeshifting

History:
A paragraph or so of one’s upbringing.  Feel free to make up whatever nations and whatnot, keep in mind the with the horde invasion, most of the fantasy world has been conquered/enslaved. Right now Andelia is the only continent still under active war with its invaders.

Other Information
Dislikes:
If applicable. Nonsexual things.
Player Ons:
General player ons/kinks. Feel free to quicker list to an O/Os or Preferences or both page. This is only here as a means of something that may be different from what your character's ons/offs may be. (Such as you maybe wanting your character to be victimized, clearly would be something they may not like unless they are masochist.)
Player Offs:
General offs as far as adult content and whatnot, feel free to link as well if either page is up.
Character Ons:
The naughty bits, if same as player then state so.
Character Offs:
Other naughty bits, if same as player, state so.
Relations:
Be it towards NPCs or worked out relations involving other players’ characters.
Additional:
Anything not covered, feel free to change ‘additional’ as well to anything else you may wish to include and list afterwards following that. Otherwise list NA or delete the additional section.

[float=right][img height=350]IMGURLHERE(Art/anime/whatnot preferred)[/img][/float]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]General Basics[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Aliases:[/b]

[b]Status:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality: [/b]

[b]Gender: [/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]More In-depth Knowledge[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Appearance: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Strengths: [/b]

[b]Weaknesses: [/b]

[b]Powers: [/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]Other Information[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Player Ons:[/b]

[b]Player Offs:[/b]

[b]Character Ons: [/b]

[b]Character Offs:[/b]

[b]Relations:[/b]

[b]Additional:[/b]

NPC Sheet Template

Name:
Name of NPC
Race:
Their Race
Sexuality:
Their preference
Appearance:
Brief statistics
Bio:
Short background
Permissions:
Who is allowed to use them, if no one, put player only.
Additional:
Anything else one may like to include. 

[float=left][img height=200]IMGURLHERE(Art, anime, whatnot preferred)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Permissions:[/b]

[b]Additional:[/b]

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Drake Valentine

Regarding Project

This is nothing more than a good ol fashion, fantasy theme centered, sandbox slavery game. Most of the focus will be upon Horde races with their captives. I will only allow few demons at a time as playables as I do wish to keep it more focus upon the Horde than anything else. There are still many things that are being ironed out as you can see by the World Building thread, short bios to other races beyond Vampires are still WIPs and everything down below is WIP. Continent infos is also WIP, although the game will be centered around one and more than likely some form of human captured city/castle/whatever.

Gender is also open in this game, including Dickgirls/Futas/whatever you want to call those in between both sexes. Players are not expected to partake with such; however if that bothers you as roleplayer or any of the various races do, then you do not have to join either. It is that simple. Magic is mostly restricted as well, only ones that can truly wield powerful magic may be Angels or Demons, the former have their powers sealed, the latter again is a restricted race.

At any sole discretion when things are done and this is open to applicants, I will choose to stop any given flow of applications to a particular role, be it slave or master/mistress. Since I also understand most M/S play is also mainly restricted between two players who only wish to interact with each other and no one else in an environment. This rule may not apply to everyone, this is from personal Rping experiences on different sites and on E in my many decades of roleplay. (Thusly, it wouldn't make sense to have four masters/mistresses and one slave or vice versa.)

Slaves will come in variety. Most likely public, personal, and/or arena. Public meaning anyone can make use of your character if they are of higher stature. Private meaning they solely belong to another character and who they may or may not allow to use them(all of which has to be approval between all players) and arena obviously meaning most of their use will likely fall towards the arena. All of this is still being ironed out.

Players will be allowed to multi-character if they can handle it. NPCs are also optional.

Also bare in mind as the only sole individual working on this project, it may kick off, it may not kick off. This is mostly an interest check to concept. Regardless or not of a lot of interest is gathered, I am still going to be working idly on and off of this at my own pace. I may put more effort in it with large crowd that likes such a concept of a slave game revolving around mostly a Horde faction and its captives; instead of my earlier a little here and a little there on and off of E. Obviously, some things could be skip for later such as bestiary and monsters as most would likely fall into Arena portions of the game anyways or are just there for other sick perversions of player characters that may own them that may wish to use them to torment other consenting players with the idea.

Additional

This game will have multi threads(depending on amount of applicants, location wise I am aiming at seven or so,) those that know me when I create things, I tend to not like for a roleplay to center around a single thread. This game will also likely be pretty smut heavy in some fields, although I still encourage player plottings with one another. Magic is a thing for some races, although at most I will only allow one mastery of a type and will likely restrict magic flow if I see multi applicants with such.

Characters will be represented by artwork, I do not like cross of real people with art and considering this is fantasy geared with various races, I doubt anyone will have much luck of real people of those various mentioned races. Therefore, for simplicity, art representation.

Content of this game will be extreme; not everyone is expected to partake in such. I do not limit extremities in the games I create as long as they do not violate E rules, then all is fine. Again, you must have strict consent with your writing partner with any material you wish to produce with them and warning labels should be included in post tags.

Do not start anything major without my permission. Such as an uprising or revolt or something like that. I promise you, it will not end pretty for your character(s) and any involved; do not go around destroying my world. Sandbox, yes, but you start blowing up part of the city or mass murdering NPCs and we are going to also have problems. Just because the city is overrun by savages does not mean they will continuous do such behavior now that it is subjugated under their control and again if you are of lower status and doing that it will not end well.  Honestly, do not test me on this.

Drake Valentine

Updates:
-Introductory has been completed.
-Additional section to regarding the project has been added along with some strikethroughs to things that had been done.
-Interest Check/Character Template has been added, the latter a placeholder.
-Various info within the World Building has been completed(such as short bios on races, hierarchy, slavery info, and general key locations, for those not keeping tabs.)
-Probably a few other things that are also eluding me at this point.

Roen

Is this the interest check thread? If so, got my vote for a slave character. :P
This seems interesting, gonna try and think of a switchy kind of slave.

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Roen on June 08, 2016, 10:21:05 PM
Is this the interest check thread? If so, got my vote for a slave character. :P
This seems interesting, gonna try and think of a switchy kind of slave.

More or less, seeing how much interest can accumulate to try to start it off while I still idly build things.

Thanks for the interest. ^_^

Relikai

tagging this for sure. Human Knight preferred, doesnt mean he's good :p

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Relikai on June 09, 2016, 07:42:55 AM

Sounds good and thanks for interest. ^^

Roen

Quote from: Relikai on June 09, 2016, 07:42:55 AM
Heh, that's close to what I was gonna play, a human commander turned slave, with all the control and ego play involved. :P

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Elven Sex Goddess

Drake Valentine

Amarlo

Gonna keep an eye on this.

I'd most likely play an unwilling nuisance of a slave or imposter of some sort.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

summoner2183

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Amarlo on June 10, 2016, 03:43:51 PM
Gonna keep an eye on this.

I'd most likely play a slave or imposter of some sort.

Quote from: summoner2183 on June 10, 2016, 03:45:45 PM
Keeping an eye on this.

Greetings and thank you both for interest.

After a few more people express interest, I will draft up sheets.

summoner2183

Drake Valentine

Quote from: summoner2183 on June 10, 2016, 07:59:14 PM
What race constitudes the Horde?

Most can be found in link of World Building area.

But mainly Orcs, Ogres, Trolls, Gnolls, and Goblins are viewed as the Horde, particularly in that order of importance. There are also Half breeds, but I didn't feel the need to go through making up half-race, short bios too and I doubt it is easy finding good half blood images for the most part.

Demons are over the Horde, but they are also a restricted race for obvious OP reasons and I doubt I will be making a character sheet for one myself anytime soon beyond that of an NPC sheet I had in mind for arena when I start working on creatures and whatnot there.

There are a few other 'free' races. Vampires, Wolfmen, some Drow, and Barbarian/Amazonian tribes along with any that and that may of betrayed their people. These individuals however are not treated equally for most part by the Horde(if player characters of such races want to have more open mind, that is fine, but there is still plenty of prejudice by NPCs.)

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Aida Rose

Elven Sex Goddess

As for what class of character,   I can go with either a
male drow master
or a
female wood elf public slave

Ghostraven

Aida Rose

I'm wondering if there was anything playable that's in between slave and master? Sorry if you've said already. Either way, faun are ripe to be musicians so that's what she'll be doing.

Foxy DeVille

So many slaves... I was thinking of an orc/ogre/troll futa master. Depends how what the races are like.

Amarlo

If anyone is interested in working on characters with me, especially if you're interested in having a character partnered with mine, please feel free to pm me and we can see what we come up with!  ;D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Notadrywall

I'm tentatively interested. I'd play one of the horde races, still unsure which, probably depends what's missing.

Drake Valentine

Oh my, wasn't expecting sudden flood.

Thank you all for your interest, and if I fail to quote you, not that I am neglecting you, right now trying to address other comments/concerns.

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 10, 2016, 10:42:28 PM
As for what class of character,   I can go with either a
male drow master
or a
female wood elf public slave

Either or is fine, though it also may depend how end result of masses as far as slaves vs masters/mistresses. You are also free to do both if you can handle it, but I won't pressure you into such roles.

Quote from: otaco on June 11, 2016, 12:48:25 AM
I'm wondering if there was anything playable that's in between slave and master? Sorry if you've said already. Either way, faun are ripe to be musicians so that's what she'll be doing.

Not as far as 'enslaved' races go for in between. Unless you want to use some sort of NPC for her to give her bit more flexibility. The only people with freedom to mostly do as they please(within limits) are demons(restricted) Horde faction and then from there Barbarians/Amazonians, Wolfmen, Vampires, and Drow to some extents. The latter four are generally treated on a lower social ladder than that of the Horde(again, may not apply to all player driven characters, but remember most Horde NPCs will not be that respectful to them.)

Quote from: Foxy Oni on June 11, 2016, 01:10:29 AM
So many slaves... I was thinking of an orc/ogre/troll futa master. Depends how what the races are like.

Which ones? Ones players may pick or your choosing of what is in game? Most of brief bios are on them in Closed World Building thread that is linked a ways up.

I'll try to throw up character sheet shortly and update interest with current matching possible roles of interest of players.