End to End (v. 3)

Started by Daoine Sidhe, June 14, 2013, 10:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Beguile's Mistress

FourStellar

Beguile's Mistress

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Beguile's Mistress

Despairs

Beguile's Mistress

Despairs

FourStellar

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Beguile's Mistress

Despairs

Beguile's Mistress

Despairs

(I see what you did there.) Retractor

Beguile's Mistress

Despairs

Beguile's Mistress

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Beguile's Mistress

Dez

Beguile's Mistress

Stone