Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Incest and More!! (F for /M/F/GM/All)(NSFW)

Started by Delotha, July 23, 2019, 04:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delotha

Welcome to my seeking thread.

Current Stories!
Taking Night City (ObscureObscenities & Delotha)
To The Victor Goes The Spoils (SapientPrimate and Delotha)
The Elder God's Request (Delotha X Countdown)
Needs and deeds [Delotha + Vyttor]
At the moment I am at story capacity and not looking for more stories. You're still welcome to reach out and chat, I love chatting over PM. But I can't reasonably take on more writing, as much as I want to. Sorry for anyone that disappoints. :(

Let me start by thanking Scarletta for the beautifully designed seeking thread that I copied/stole. I'll be updating this thread with every new idea, and editing out any that I lose interest in. Whatever brought you here, thanks for stopping in. Please don't reply to this thread, if any of my ideas interest you, then reach out via PM and we can discuss them. Like most of the wonderful seeking threads on E, I really enjoy long stories with developing plots and characters. But I also enjoy smut. There are quite a few stories that I have plot bunnies for that I don't believe are sustainable roleplays, but would be fun for short term stories. I'll be marking each story with my expectation about its length. Keep in mind that what I've labeled them as is simply my impression of the plot, not a requirement. If the story drags on, or gets boring because its only driving plot point was the sexual encounter it all lead up to, then I'll ask that we stop writing it. I ask that if you are writing with me and you feel that a story we are writing is dragging on, that you do the same. In some cases we can discuss where it went wrong and try to get it back on track. In other cases, we'll close it up, and that is perfectly fine. Roleplays, especially erotic ones, draw to a close at times. I like both long roleplays, as well as shorter ones. Keep in mind, that doesn't change my preference on quality.

What about quality?
   I'm glad you asked. I expect my partners to be grammatically capable. I'm not going to go into detail about requirements on age, how long you've been writing, or how much you've written. But I expect my partners to be capable writers that can produce exactly the length of post that befits the situation the story is currently in. I do have quite a bit of leeway during conversation, since its tedious to fill some conversation with details about the already described surroundings. Though it doesn't mean you shouldn't spice up conversation with what your character's body language is, both literally what they're doing, as well as what it is trying to convey. This also means, outside of conversation, detailing things that aren't actions, if that's not something you're use to doing. Or you're not sure what I mean when I say “detailing things that aren't your characters actions.” Then sadly we may not mesh well. What it means is to dig deeper than simply describing your bodily movements, describe motivations, emotions, and intents. The term paragraph is a lofty thing. When you google it, its defined as “a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.” My English classes 8 years ago taught me that a paragraph is “3-5 sentences long.” Neither of those definitions really matter, because I'm not grading your post, I'm just writing opposite it.

If you write 5 sentences that do a wonderful job describing what your character is doing, thinking, seeing, feeling, or experiencing, then we're gonna get along great. If you accomplish that same goal, but you do it in 9 paragraphs and 2000 words, we'll still get along great. Keep in mind that if you do 2000+ word posts, it will take me longer to reply as I am going to attempt to put in an equal level of effort resulting in a hopefully equal level of quality. The point here is that length is not everything. Size DOES matter; but there are so many other factors that matter more.

What do I write?   
    Well I write female characters and futa characters. I can write male characters and have many times in the past, but its not really what I'm trying to write here. I discussed the quality and length in the spots above, as well as my interest in both long term and short term stories. I prefer third person almost exclusively as it develops the skill I use in my day to day life. I can do first person, but it'd have to be a pretty persuasive person or plot.

Long-term vs Short Term stories: When writing a long term story, expect a lot of pre-intro discussion. I really want to get an idea of what your expectations of the story are, and ensure that you understand what my expectations and hopes for the story are. To do that, I'll probably ask many questions about your preference one way or another about varying plot points or character details. This can be questions about how our characters should first meet, what personality our characters will have, or even concepts within the world that don't directly relate to our characters. I find that ensuring both people are on the same page with these things ensures that we both know what we're signing up for.

For long-term stories the plot should never be driven by smut plot points, those are the easiest distinction between the two lengths of stories. The plot should be something like, “Zoey had never seen the Firefell 3.7 starship, but now that she was on it, she had one goal, to become its captain.” Obviously the plot explanation would be a lot longer than this, but the point is that the character's goals aren't oriented off of one another, or based on interacting with each other in any way.

Short-term Stories are almost always going to have plot points driven by smut. Those are really my distinctions between short-term and long-term. For example, short-term of a similar plot would be read, “Zoey's whole life changed when she walked onto the Firefell 3.7's dock, that was when she first laid eyes on the ship's captain.” Now either of these opening lines could be altered into short and long term stories. In fact nearly every short term story could easily be altered into a long term one. But in order to do that, you have to add a degree of character development and/or new character goals that you can accompany one another on. You could have both of the above lines in the same story, claim that the only reason Zoey wanted to pilot the ship was because of the hot captain, and then roleplay infinitely on their adventures through space. But if you don't plot out a destination, a goal, or a conflict. Then the plot is going to dry up and get dull after the first couple sex scenes.

So Del, what does all of that mean to me, your potential writing partner?
   It means that you should know what you wanna write when you PM me. If you wanna focus on a pairing, like “Starship CaptainxStarship Engineer”, then understand at its base level that it will be a short term roleplay. If you want it to last a while you have to add depth. For example: “A starship captain and engineer work together against overwhelming odds to protect their planet during their homecoming against the force of alien attackers.”

Characters and their Genitals:
   As I discussed above I play mostly female women, all slim to curvy body types. I also have been recently craving Fembois, or MtF trans characters. The kinks I typically align with those characters matches Futa kinks, but I don't prefer characters to have both genitalia.  I usually prefer my characters to have small or medium breasts, meaning A to D cups (I know D is mediumsheesh. I do believe in the smut writing, it is) but that's not a big deal for me. I just don't like saggy breasts, which is the price you pay for big ones, but not when we're making it all up. I enjoy roleplaying opposite attractive characters, I'm playing out fantasies after all. Understand that attractive is a relative term. I don't mean that every male I write alongside should be built like a greek god. It just means to avoid particularly overweight characters, characters with grotesque or abnormal features. If that's your kink, or you'd just like your stories to be more rooted in reality, I completely understand! We just may not be destined for one another.

Fandom Plots:
   I may describe a few fandom plots below, but understand that I'm not expecting any one to be amazingly versed in the canon world. In fact I use the environments more as an inspiration than a setting. Some ideas that I really like from stories, I bring on here to write. I won't play any original canon characters, and I don't enjoy writing stories that have those characters immensely present.

Where will I write?
      Here, on E. Through PM, or through Forum, but it shouldn't leave the site.

WHAT ABOUT THE SMUT!?
   You'll notice a trend in all of my games. I love teasing. I love edging. In fact I've come to realize that its the content that I prefer over all other smut. Teasing, edging, and distracted sexual interaction. This means when the smut starts rolling, don't stop what your character is doing to engage. Keep trying to engage in whatever activity they were doing, have your character struggle at times to stay engaged, but don't just turn around and move to sex instead. You'll notice most of my smut plot points have those details within them. The majority of them share distracted teasing and taunting.

Now for a moment I have to pause and explain my biggest complaint with smut writing. When it gets into sexual content, stop rushing. Stop making every sexual encounter follow the same plot: Get Handsy. Get Fucked. Cum. Let the encounter end at the handjob stage sometimes. Or the blowjob stage (a lot of the times). Let a quickie be a thing. I don't know why it is so rare to find someone who shares those interests, but it really is. When I wanna write smut I always end up writing with someone who rushes to penetration and then writes penetration back and forth with me until I write, “I'm gonna cum” somewhere in my paragraph. At which point they write, “me too.” Then we detail how we orgasm, and then we cuddle. I know it can be hard to read your partner's intent or expectation, or to know if its appropriate to end the sex scene at a unique point. But I'm begging you, if you're writing with me, go out on a limb. End it early sometimes. Most importantly though , stop rushing to penetrative sex.  Okay rant over.  Its the biggest problem I've had with smutty roleplays. Pacing. It can be a difficult thing to grasp, but try and focus on the concept that the sex scene should play out like any other scene. It should ramp up naturally, reach a climax, then have a short lived downhill slide. That climax can be early or late, whatever feels natural to the setting. Just try and ensure that it as a ramp up, not a stagnant state of being.

Below I will list the plots I've got brimming from my cauldron of a mind. Beside them I've noted what I believe their length will be, but if you see a short term plot that you want to develop into a long term one then send me a PM with what goal/conflict/interest you'd like to add to extend the story.

Gamer Girl
(Heavily smut filled.)
The Inspiration(NSFW)

I saw this image and the teasing side of me couldn't help but be filled with plot points and fun potential one liners. My hope for this story would be to play a female in a gamer couple that is a bit of a nymphomaniac, but to the degree that I always prefer nymphomania, which is an obsession with playing with, handling, and getting off men; less so about the orgasmic release, or sex itself. Its a mental thing for me. So my intent is to detail what kind of game you'd like our imaginary couple to be into, so we can better describe what their focusing on (or not focusing on), and then to roleplay day to day life for a little bit with them. Have moments where the male is playing games and she crawls under the desk to get him off. Have moments where she is playing a game and he walks over and begins flaunting his dick playfully in front of her face. Basically a montage of fun, playful moments resulting in handjobs, blowjobs, and sometimes sex. The goal of this story is to keep the characters at a point where they are distractedly engaged. Multi-tasking, never focusing completely on the sex, or the gameplay. The biggest challenge of this plot is it's lack of story or goal. So we'll have to ensure that our character's have some degree of conflict. Perhaps my character is attempting to make content to sell online and yours is too busy? Perhaps your character is a streamer and I'm putting them at risk with my shenanigans? Perhaps we're professional gamers going from tournament to tournament and I keep distracting us from getting any practice? You pick which conflict you believe fits best, or that you would enjoy the most.
[Short-Term] [Modern Day][Taken]

Secretary Needs
This one is brief as its inspired by a pairing. A secretary finally crosses the line she has wanted to cross for a while and jerks off her boss, who has always teased and flirted with her. Now she is constantly servicing him.

This is really to satisfy my love for cock worship. So a lot of non vaginal sex. A focus on foreplay, handjobs, teasing, and blowjobs. Particularly in public, in secret, under a table, subtly touching him at unnecessary times. The reason I mention it is because usually the boss in these roleplays throws the secretary over a table the next time they're behind closed doors and fucks her mercilessly. I don't really want that every time. I want environments filled with tease and edging in every roleplay, this story is just specifically to satisfy that need.
We would work out what kind of business the boss works, so that its easier to work towards new tension filled situations that make sense. Then we would of course start at the beginning. Play through the hiring and the flirting and crossing the line. Like the other short term plots this one struggles to succeed without conflict. So I'm thinking we should add in an explanation for her behavior that one of their characters is trying to overcome. I think normally it would be the boss blackmailing the secretary, but I want to flip that around. How about instead the story begins with the secretary crossing that line one evening with just a handjob. But she gets video evidence and blackmails the boss to ensure she keeps her job, and keeps getting to worship his cock whenever she sees fit. This could put them in a ton of precarious situations where he doesn't want them to get caught cause it'll ruin his relationship/career and she's constantly pushing boundaries? I think it still hits a brick wall after not too long cause something has to come of it, it can't just loop forever, but that's why it's short term.
[Short-Term][Modern Day][Taken]

"Incest" Stories
Its never been a huge turn on for me, but the tense and somewhat awkward situations that it always creates, I do really enjoy. I put incest in quotations because true incest is a bit too far, so I'd like to keep it step sibling/step parent relationships instead of true incest, because the incest part isn't what does it for me anyway. I just enjoy the plot that comes out of those tenuous relationships occurring within a household. The only problem I have with incest stories is that I hate pretty much every virgin plot point, so if that's your interest, skip over me. I'm not saying either party needs to be a slut. But taking someone's virginity is not a fun time. Not even taking a man's virginity is very satisfying. Just weird. Unlike the other two short-term stories so far I don't want this story to have a conflict or potential long-winded plot. I think it would be more fun to have these plots progress over a number of days/weeks until the pairing hits a point where they are just going to be fucking, then the story is over. The part of it that is fun to build and write is that build up within the relationship, crossing each line as they come up to the them ever so slowly.

A. My favorite version of this and the reason I really want to try it is for a FatherxStep-Daughter roleplay. The daughter is in her second or third year of college and has developed into a hard punk stage of her life. The father is divorced and on the dating scene, although not exceptionally successful. The daughter is constantly going out to concerts, out with friends, and hardly ever comes home. This situation gets under daddy's skin, but he doesn't get aggressive about it, it actually turns him on a little. To see her constantly dressed so sexy, coming home kind of drunk, sometimes with a guy. She eventually notices this odd interest of his and starts to abuse it, teasing him intentionally. Wearing even less clothing, acting drunker than she is, just “tease-y” things. Until eventually she takes it a step too far. The tease goes from a tease into assisted masturbation. Then eventually a handjob, and then a blowjob. Just the evolving roleplay that normally comes about as they become more comfortable with sexually interacting with one another.  Its important that we play out all the steps as this is such a smut driven roleplay. So I wouldn't want to jump straight from teasing to full blown sex in one night. Its all about dragging it out.

B. Then there's MotherxStep-Son. Both are sexually active and are actively avoiding feelings that they're having for one another while the son stays at home to go to college. This one leans much more the innocent route than the FatherxDaughter one. The mother (my character) teases the son constantly by wearing little clothing, flirting with and complimenting him, even going as far as gentle caresses. All with the hope that she'll get a reaction out of him. Ultimately she just loves to watch him squirm. Eventually though he takes it further than just teasing. Interested in more than watching her dance, or moving around the house barely clothed. He starts to spy on her at night. Steal panties, (if you're into that, not really my thing, but it fits the narrative if you wanna include it), and eventually gets into bed with her. She notices many of these things but shrugs them off, enjoying the attention. Until he starts to caress and cuddle her at night, this cause her to take her daytime shenanigans a step further. This slowly progresses, as is the goal with all these stories. The mother just continues to push the son further and further along while he questions if she is doing it intentionally or what he is allowed to it. Eventually she starts to get handsy. And the story would draw to the close right after we finish up the scene where they finally have outright penetrative sex.

C. SisterxStep-brother, This plot bunny isn't nearly as thick as the above two. But it would go along the same lines, but could be from whichever side my partner preferred. I think I want this one to exist in opposition to the above two. So instead of my character being the one that's driving the dynamic, it's the brother in this case. Older or younger, doesn't matter. The two live together with their parents, both college aged, but don't have to be going to college if it doesn't fit the story. My character, the sister, is interested in and sexually attracted to the brother and she's trying to hide it. Maybe creeping on him in the showers, or hears him having sex with a partner through the walls one night. Either could spark it. Then the sister spies for a while, which he quickly picks up on. Once he does pick up on it, the brother starts to do things that will get her attention. Being louder, naked more often, maybe interrupting her in the shower, things like that. Eventually the turning point comes where maybe he asleep and she gets physical with him in some way. This plot feel very similar to the innocent route that I tend to dislike, but it doesn't feel quite the same because I'm playing as that character and not opposite it. I think it's greatest struggle will be that the scenes won't flow from one another super seamlessly, and may need to be coordinated about which scenes we want to do next in PM. With no conflict or driving force, all these plots may struggle from that syndrome. Such is the blight of short term stories. 
[Short-Term][Modern Day]

GM led Sci-fi or Fantasy
So I absolutely adore CoC and TiTs by Fenoxo. If you don't know what they are, you should check them out and then come back. Just look up Fenoxo, Corruption of Champions, or Trials in Tainted Space.  Now both of those games focus on transformation and furry content. Which is content I'm comfortable with, but not the part of the content that I enjoy. My characters always move towards the goal in a flirtatious femme fatale manner. They engage with, tease, and get off plenty of guys and girls, although vaginal sex is a step further than she normally takes it with the average guy. If there is a particular character she's been with a couple times and developed an interest in, then vaginal sex becomes a norm with them specifically. My only problem with CoC and TiTS is that I'm out of content. I've done everything I'm interested in doing. That's where E comes in. It doesn't need to be in those worlds, or have any of those characters or species, but I would love to have a GM and me sit down and type up a fun character, her goal, and the world she's in. And then have that GM (you) guide me through that world. This can be done through strict rules such as D&D 5e, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, or Vampire the Masquerade. All of which I'm already familiar with. If you prefer a different ruleset you may have to teach or describe the relevant pieces to me. Or we can do this completely free form. Where I'd forfeit all control to the GM to do as they wish. If they move the story in a direction that I don't enjoy, I would PM that its not something I'm interested in and we can correct the story's course. Short Summary: Guide my character through a smut filled world while she moves towards a goal and attempts to defend herself, or sex her way out of every situation. CoC and TiTs mimic. Keep in mind that I am conflict driven as all writers are, so we need to have a plot and a goal. Then I'd need you to present me with obstacles to overcome.
[Long-Term]Strong Interest In ATM[Taken]

Cyberpunk Hacker
I absolutely adore the cyberpunk genre. I’ve played in the genre many times in TTRPG settings and loved it there (although I definitely struggle to GM most cyberpunk rulesets). I have not ever done an adult RP, or even just a forum RP in the cyberpunk setting at all. I always have a favorite character trope that I love playing, and that is a punked out Hacker. Usually I’m still the punchy/foxy female trope I always strive towards, but this one is definitely dulled down a tad. I’m pretty open on this idea, but there are a few notes that I would really like to hit on and hopefully write through with whatever partner ends up being interested in it. If that ends up being you, or you have an idea based on this snippet, please don’t hesitate to shoot me a PM! I’m super open to mixing things up and love to chat about ideas. Anyway…

My character, a punk hacker notorious in the merc scene for being near untrackable and unbeatable. She’s earned her stripes. She’s no newbie, and she doesn’t like to be treated like one. However she’s never had a serious team. For the last 3 or 4 years when she’s been building up this reputation, she’s made sure to not get locked down to one client, or to one fixer. Recently though she’s been debating getting a bit more consistent with who she works with. She’s decided it’s time to move a little slower, and hopefully make a little more dough than she has been. She’s finally going to step out of her comfort zone and meet a merc team in person. Then actually try and make a permanent connection with that fixer, and that team. This is where your character comes in.

Your character would be a male, futa, or honestly just anything that has a cock. I’m on the “gender is fluid” boat, so what your character identifies as or looks like isn’t super important to me. I just like writing opposite a cock in smut more than I like writing opposite pussy. That being said, your character would need to be one of these new contacts. In my head they would be the lead badass of the group, but I think there are really, really fun dynamics no matter which person you pick. If a GM is interested in running this free form with me and just playing the team, that would be awesome as well, just throwing that out there.

Anyway….(Sorry this story is not nearly as streamlined as the others.) …your character, whatever their speciality, gets in contact with this same fixer, or perhaps you are the fixer. And my character and yours do this first mission. Whatever your roll, melee brute, face, fixer, sniper, fellow hacker, I think it could all be fun. The big thing for me is that I want to play a somewhat submissive role in this story. If you’ve read all of my other posts you will have picked up on the fact that I’m somewhat scared of using that specific term because it doesn’t completely align with what I’m looking for, or always attract the right kinds of people. But I’d like your character to be dominant despite my character’s snips and banter. Meaning I’d like to have situations where your character is demanding of mine, perhaps even controlling at times. However she (my character) will be far from weak-willed. And the story isn’t about her being broken. In my fantasy world it’s all about these two individuals falling into the Dom/Sub relationship further and further, while still engaging in high intensity, incredibly dangerous jobs. My thought is to simply alternate between scenes. One long mission to completion, Then we move to a casual location like my hacking den, or a bar, or a home.

One hot moment would be me doing work and hacking only to be interrupted physically by your character. I suppose that’s right in line with my Gamer Girl plot, but what can I see, I like being distracted.

To summarize, my character would be a badass hacker and yours would be a badass merc. The two start running jobs together and enter a Dom/Sub relationship between those operations. I think the big thing I’d like collaboration on is what, if any, the team’s big objective is. Is there a big heist that we’re going after? Is there a particular corporation that we’re trying to take down? Are we looking for revenge for the client that’s paying us? Let me know your thoughts.

I have some face claims that I can share if you’re interested in it, or if you have a particular look in mind for my character. I'd love to see it!
[Long-Term][Fantasy or Sci-Fi][Taken]

Demon Detective
This is an idea that has absolutely taken over TV and media recently, but I really really enjoy it. The concept is basically Lucifer the TV show, or even Supernatural. You follow two partners or somewhat oppositional personalities as they go from case to case trying to solve crime. That is exactly what I want to write.

My character would be flirtatious, and make everything super sexual, but have some kind of unique power that benefits the pairing. I'm on the fence about what that power is, or who my character is, but if you have any interesting ideas, I would love to hear them! I could model it exactly like that of Lucifer, where I'm simply a devil/demon on earth and I can pull people's desires from deep within them? Although the direction I'm leaning into most right now that I think would be just delightful is to have a character that can read minds or shapeshift, or both. Two of my favorite powers. Whichever of those things she's capable of, she's superhuman and her partner, your character, knows that she is, or at least finds out very quickly. Although the rest of the world does not and they have to keep it a secret. I think it could be a lot of fun to have my character have a mystique like appearance, but also be able to read minds. Just go full god mode with it. I can shapeshift into any other person, or an amalgamation of one, and with some effort I can read the surface thoughts of people, but not go deeper than that. My character's base form would be something akin to mystique as well, probably with a tail. Who doesn't love tails!? And of course we'd have to feed into the trope and stereotype and have your character be immune to both of my character's powers. I couldn't read their mind, not even surface thoughts, and I can't shift into them.

So of course the next question is, who is her partner. A genius, like true genius. Similar to reid from criminal minds, but just "god mode-ed" way up. I'd want my partner writer to just make up scientific mumble jumbo that sounds reasonable enough, but things that only they are capable of figuring out. In fact it would be delightful if our story started with the scene where your genius character realized that my character is supernatural. Something simple of an interaction, a shake of hands, and change of tones in their first meetings. Then your character pulls her aside and just says, "that's supernatural, how can you do that?" Maybe the first case the character's work together is just, her in denial until the end of the case where she uses her abilities to assist? But of course I'd like my character to have some flakey ulterior motive and a crush on your character. Constantly flirting, but with some kind of devilish agenda, such as trying to corrupt people they come across to give in to their desires to help populate some soul vault or just fill hell?

So the story would be me and my partner writer constantly building a case in PMs that we want to have the two characters work, and then playing the scenes out that we would like to see them within. Lots of sexual tension, eventually there would be plenty of multi-tasking and distracted sexual stuff. I'm thinking groping and handsy when your character is on the phone, and flirtatious rubs and caresses. But ultimately your character is constantly trying to keep the cases that the duo is working on the straight and narrow, while mine is willing to help solve it but is easily distracted, and constantly playing into sexual tropes for both your character's, and the random character's, benefits. Not overtly fucking anyone or everyone, just being sexually, maybe alluding to sexual acts from time to time. Just not a focus on them.

I really would want this story to be a slow burn. The character's wouldn't really get along at first and your character just has to put up with her sexual tension and energy. Then as it progresses they are more into it, but not necessarily ever reaching a point of true companionship or acceptance.

I'd also like some big bad that they are working towards, something akin to a season finale. Perhaps there is a lingering case hanging over your character's head that they keep coming back to that they end up solving together, or maybe corruption within the police department or detective agency? Up for debate on what the big bad is. It might be easier to place a big bad once we're a few scenes in. That way the characters and relationships have been established. I just let myself word vomit on this one because it's something that sounds like a lot of fun, but I'm not certain how to do it well. So if this interests you and you're competent, please reach out! I'd love to just jump in to the first few described scenes and see if it's gonna scratch that itch I'm looking for.
[Long-Term][Alternate Modern Day]

The Elder God’s Present
Your character was just going about their typical work day. Another boring day in a lackluster year, in a definitively dull life. Sure they have interests, hobbies, friends, and a relationship every once and a while. But it’s just nothing that strays far from the norm. That is until one random Wednesday, that at first was just like any other.

They were headed to the printer to pick up some papers. Meeting notes for the meeting that they had in 30 minutes. Their boss had a stick up her ass about having laptops open during the meetings, so they always had to print everything off beforehand. The printer was of course jammed, flashing its red X aggressively while they opened it up to investigate. Piles up papers from the previous print were wrapped around the cylinder and they began to unravel them cursing under their breath. “Stupid fucking coworkers.” The murmurs continued, leaving them none the wiser to the purple rift opening behind them. “Just fucking too busy to clean the jam, just fucking walking away from the fucking machine because it doesn’t fucking print as if they didn’t fucking ruin it for the next person. Fuck!” As they close the printer and turn away from it a mammoth of a creature has filled the other side of the room. Its form is near imperceptible to their eyes, as if blurry. But among the blur was long coiled legs in a crouched position, its bursting back muscles pressed against the ceiling, and wings coiled around those muscles. Thoughts entered their mind as a less blurry form crawled out from under the behemoth’s wing.

“Ḣ̸͓̩e̶̡̲͆̈́̉l̵͖͖͐l̶̨̯̍̏͌ō̴͉̂͝ ̷͚̭͂͐͐f̵̤̟̠͗̈r̷̤̞̘̎̈́a̵͈̮̋i̸̹̗̬̊͒̈́l̸͉̀ ̶͎̪̫̽̎o̵̖̲̻̐͑ṉ̵̡͈̂̎̃e̷̢̗͙̿̈́͘.̸͍̞̒͝ ̶̣̠̕C̵̘̳̑͝a̷̰͗r̷̪̽̃͝è̶͓̺̟ ̶̬͕̰̋̿f̸̨͕̟̄͘ǫ̸̊̏̊ṟ̷̃̈́̚ͅ ̴̫̄̋t̴̳̩̳̽̅̀h̷͓̙͉͐̈́̕i̸̻̳͎̅́s̵͕̓ ̷̠̰͛̋̏g̸̟̺̮͒i̸̲̜̒f̵̢̧̜̌t̶̡̤̝͝ ̴̨͎͉̋ā̴̼̬͝n̸̫͉͝d̴͚͖̤̾͋ ̷̝͛̆͌b̸̢̻̘̔̋e̶͈̲͙̓ ̴͕͇͈̐g̵̿͜ř̴͖̰͘a̶̘̕ǹ̷̢t̴̨̲͛͝é̴̟̓͘d̶̗̽̃ ̸̇͆ͅk̸̟͕͚̐̎͝ń̶͎̦͍͛o̶̭̬̗̍w̵͓͚̗͌̄l̴̥̗͎̾̑è̴̦͝ḓ̴̌̓̀g̶̙͉̳͆̓̋ē̶̡͈̓ ̵̱͓̽͜͠ò̸̼f̵̺̰͝ͅ ̴̧̭͚̐͗̅a̵̼̭͒̄̄ͅl̶̝̂ľ̴̥͝ ̴̯̏͆o̴̪̜͝f̸̢̪̖̕ ̴̳̓͠t̶͇̂̄̊h̵̟̙͌̍ḁ̴͍͖̍̔̊ţ̸̳̋̑ ̴̺̋̊͝b̷̞̟̟͋̀ẹ̷̐̌y̴̤̪̮̎̕ơ̷̫̪̔͗n̴̘͈̰̂d̶̰̥̎͋ ̵̻̪͋͝y̴̟͙̎̄o̸̮͇͚̒̓̀ų̷̝̓̏.̸̱̟̙̋̈́̋”
!
Hello frail one. Care for this gift and be granted knowledge of all of that exists beyond you.

With that, the immense creature was gone, as was the damage to the room it had caused. The only thing left in its wake was a young lady. Her lack of humanity was evident from her dramatic appearance, but there was an innocence in her eyes that made her oddly adorable.

Keep in mind that this imagery of Your Character’s job isn’t particularly relevant to the story. Just a good way to introduce the idea. Your Character’s job could be anything that strikes your fancy, or exactly what I’ve described above, your choice.

So the story is that Your Character is gifted a monster-girl and the elder god that presented her requests that they care for her. That would be my character, the monster-girl. This definitely strays from my typical characters as I want to play this young lady as rather clueless to the mortal world. I’m hoping to have a story filled with Your Character attempting to conceal my character, while she spends a rather large amount of time showing a sexual interest in Your Character. I won’t want to rush straight to the smut. But as is typical for most my story ideas, once the gate is opened to sexual content, I’d like there to be a pretty constant sexual flirting and intimacy, although not blatant typical sex scenes.

Here’s a link to a few appearances that my character could have. I’m willing to make her super monstrous, or relatively normal. Whatever you would prefer. Although I intend to play her pretty clueless and innocent, I have zero interest in her looking like a child, or having virginity be a topic or story beat. So if that’s your reason for interest in the story, apologies. Those things are pretty huge no-nos for me. Most everything beyond that in the story is negotiable though, so if the prompt gets your brain buzzing and you’d like to pitch a similar idea to me, please do reach out via PM!
[Long-Term][Alternate Modern Day][Taken]

An AI Lost to Time
This story is about My character being an ancient AI lost from a previous iteration of humanity, or perhaps an entirely different species. Eventually Your Character finds her in some object. Through a mental connection the two explore a fantastic and dangerous world. This is lower in smut volume than a lot of my stories as well, though I don’t think it will be absent.

My initial idea was to have Your Character be a part of a tribe of a species in the early stages of civilization and help to advance them much, much faster than their current pace. That idea could still be a lot of fun, but I think one I would like a lot more is much more Sci-Fi. I think it would be a lot of fun to have Your Character be the captain of a space vessel. In their travels they come across My Character, the AI, on a desolate planet. At one point my character would’ve been a part of a civilization that eventually got wiped out by some apocalyptic situation. Eventually Your Character would take mine on to the ship and she would become the ship’s AI. I would even be willing to take on the GM role of this adventure if that was something the opposing writer was interested in. In which case I would still operate my character as the AI of the ship, but I would also operate the NPCs, space, and quests around your character. This would look very similar to my idea of playing a TiTs (Trials in Tainted Space) story. But instead of being the player versus the GM, I would take on the GM role. In which case I would play a highly sexual world with lots of appealing, adventurous feminine forms through the galaxy. Though I’d still like to have a direction and plot if we choose that path. It could start with a ship crash, and thus play a majority of the story on one planet. Or have a larger goal and travel through space, planets, and space stations commonly.

I know this spoiler was a bit of a mess as it’s two or three ideas wrapped into one. But if the idea sparks your interest, shoot me a PM with which style you’d like to co-write. I think you could summarize the ideas as:

• Your Character is a part of a new species on an old planet and finds an ancient AI that assists your species in ascending quicker. Along the way sexual hijinks and romance occur.
  • Your Character is a space-faring pilot who finds my AI on one of their planets while exploring. My AI becomes part of your ship while you carry on with your goals and travels. This story may skip the hijinks when not on the ship only to return to discuss them with My Character. Or Your Character could carry her with them at all times, similar to Cortana. This path is more collaborative in world building than the third.
  • This option is similar to the second idea. Your Character finds My Character, an AI, on a desolate planet. Then I act as a GM to move you through the galaxy and its components. This story has less focus on the AI romance element, although it will still be present. It instead would focus on the overarching story of Your Character moving through the galaxy. Be it Space Pirate, Mercenary, Space Cop, or what have you.
[Long-Term][Fantasy or Sci-Fi]

Vampire the Masquerade
I have a love for this tabletop game, I've played Bloodlines and read through one of the newest rulebooks, but I've never played it. And that's not what I'm looking to do on this forum, but! I am looking for a GM like entity to play me through an environment akin to this one. So if you're familiar with VtM, awesome. If not, that's okay, just listen up. It's a tabletop game where all the typical supernatural stories are real, but are kept secret from humanity. The core rulebook of VtM is of course focused on the vampires of the environment, and they would be what I would like to focus on, though other supernatural creatures could come up. As opposed to games like DnD and Pathfinder, VtM is much more focused on the social aspect of the world, and that's what I want to focus on with a post by post roleplay in that setting, or a setting like it. I would want my character to be a particular clan, recently turned (Or embraced in VtM lingo), who has to learn the ins and outs of the vampire society. On top of that we would need two more things, a love interest, and a conflict. The love interest would be the most commonly recurring character played by you and I don't really have many preferences towards them. I'd like them to be fun, playful, and reciprocating of my character's flirtatious and deviant ways. It's worth noting that in the VtM world it hints at the idea that vampires don't fuck, which I think is silly. If you're immortal, immune to all disease, and can't get pregnant, it would definitely create a sexually open society. Which is the direction I'd like to lean much harder into. We could roll with something Romeo and Juliet esque, where an opposing clan, or faction, houses my love interest and we are amid a conflict in opposition to each other. Which of course brings up the conflict again, the source of the plot. I was thinking to do something traditional, but political. So my creator/sire is in with bad people, or rather bad vampires, and embraced me for the wrong reasons. That way I'm thrown into a world that I barely understand, while trying to not drown in the new politics and information, while also doing exactly what my sire needs of me. My sire could also be a bit of a love interest, though while within any GM environment I expect a bit of wandering when it comes to my romantic and sexual exploration.

To summarize my thoughts on the plot. My newly embraced self is thrown into a cacophony of new faces and voices and doing her best to stay afloat. At the same time competing with not letting her old life come up or find out that she is still alive, while completing the tasks and goals of her sire.

I know it's not nearly as flushed out or targeted as the other plots I've written here, but I think it's a concept that I would really enjoy. So if it peaks your interest shoot me a PM with how you would fill in the gaps, and what you would be hoping to get out of the story. We'll see if we mesh!
[Long-Term][Alternate Modern Day]

I stole this from another request thread and I can't find it to give them credit. But lastly and as an after thought, it would be interesting to play something in this vein “Alice in Wonderland Theme- Perhaps a much crazier world than she remembered as a child, the ideas are limitless.” This again would probably be something GM driven where my character navigates an insane and sexual world towards a goal being hindered by weird fantasy creatures and effects.

I'd also like to take a pause and thank any one who read through my whole thread, whether you have an interest or not. I believe I come across somewhat demanding and not a whole lot of fun through the whole thing and I hope that you can forgive me. If you want playful look to my other threads and the rest of my presence on the site. This location was just written with rather dedicated intent. I want my interests, capabilities, and goals to be clear so that I can attract the right people. Hopefully that's you!

If anything that I've described here strikes your fancy then shoot me a PM so that we can discuss the details. Thanks for reading through them!
Check out my On and Off's, you sexy you. Clickie Me!!

If that sounds like somebody you'd like to write with then you can really dig in here.

Delotha

Bump:

Edited and cleaned all of the text after a long hiatus. Rebuilt my story interests and added two others, cleaned up dead links and restructured some.

If that sounds like somebody you'd like to write with then you can really dig in here.

Delotha

Bump:

Added Cyberpunk Hacker
Added The Elder God's Present
Added An AI Lost to Time

Cleaned up Some

Delotha

Bump.

Returning after a hiatus. Gauging interest, adding new plot hooks based on presence of interest or lack thereof.

Riley5844

Hey Delotha,

I'm really interested in your Cyberpunk prompt you got going on. It really fits something I've been looking for, just been waiting to get approved so I could see if you were still looking for a partner. Feel free to get with me on private messages, or we can discuss more details here before we move on to starting.