Entice My Fickle Muse

Started by Caedy, May 04, 2016, 08:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caedy

Greetings and do come in and make yourself comfortable - or at least as comfortable as one can be when they are in the company of another person's muse.  Here you will find all manner of things that may strike the interest of my ever fickle Muse.  There are many ideas in the threads below, and as your faithful tour guide, there will be an easy to follow table of contents to guide you in my absence. 

It is my humble request that you direct any and all inquiries to my private message, and do not post to this thread as I wish to keep it as clutter free as possible.  This allows for my ideas to be found with ease and simplicity. This thread is a work in progress, and shall always remain as such.  With new ideas added whenever my Muse's fancy has been struck. 

Posts will not necessarily be sorted by genre, kink content, or other means...however, the things I am most craving will be featured first and foremost, with all other craving levels below it. 

Before continuing, I do hope that you have visited my Closet of Curiosities and familiarized yourself with some of the things that make my Muse tick.  If you have not, I would highly recommend visiting to see if there is anything that sparks your interest.

Current RP Status: Selectively Accepting 1-2 Games

No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Caedy

_
Word of the Day

Caedy

The Guest's Wish
This idea can originally be found here
~The Lord is celebrating the last harvest of the year.  Guests from across the land are attending His court for the joyous celebration.  One of the guests, of foreign attire and tongue, is attending at the behest of his own liege lord.  He comes bearing gifts and promises.  His promises are tied to one name.  The guest spoke of a name.  The bearer of that name lays in a rotting cell.  Time had passed to the point that not even her goaler remembers her crime.  However, the guest spoke for his leige.  His wish is for the woman to be set free and accompnay the guest back to his land.  "A new year begins," the man told her.  A new year, a different one....~

--This game can begin with the celebration and lead to the release of the girl, or it can begin after the girl has changed hands.  Either way is fine with me.  Lots of plot bunnies can be explored with this one.  Perhaps best suited for either the NC or Bondage depending on what is hatched out in various discussions for the game.

The Dragon's Virgin
~All that glitters is gold.  Unless it is something much more valuable...not even the shiniest of gemstones can compare to the purity of virginity.  Peace reigns for the span of ten years, however, the caveat to the peace is that every ten years a virgin is offered to the Dragon Lord.  The offering must be pure of heart, body and soul.  A single stain upon her purity will be detected and the tenuous peace will be broken.  Will she be the one to ensure the next decade of peace?

--This idea perhaps will be best in the NC section of things.  Though there could be bondage tendancies depending upon the predeliction of the Dragon Lord.  All things are possible when the plot bunnies are released from their pens.

Visual Inspirations

Her Soul for a Danna
~She is a Geisha.  Born.  Trained.  Without a Danna.  Without one who was willing to support her and rely upon her company on a regular basis.  Still housed within the Okiya where she had been left at the age of seven she is perpetually reminded of her failures and never those small moments of success.  Will he be the one to prove to the House Mother that she is well worth the expense that has gone into her training, her upkeep?  To what lengths will she have to go to secure a Danna.

--I've played a version of this in NC, however, it could perhaps venture into the realms of Bondage if given the right inspirational boost and release of plot bunnies. 

Visual Inspiration

The Oracle's Silence
~Day after day.  Night after night.  Year after year.  Century after century.  She stands, tethered by glimmering chain to the pedestal.  Cloak of crimson draped over her form, obscuring, hiding and shrouding her in perpetual shadow.  She is forced to listen to the voices of the Gods, voice hoarse from years of use, used to dole out prophecy after prophecy.  None of them pertaining to her...not a single one.  That was until he came to prostrate himself at the base of that pedestal.  The voices stop, completely silenced within the void of her mind. Why did they stop?  What was it about him?  She wants to know...

--This one NC or Bondage...or perhaps even light depending on discussions for plot.  I'm open to many a thing on this one. 

Visual Inspiration

The Fallen Goddess
~Her name had been on the lips of every devoted man, woman, and child for millenia.  Yet she was distant, devoid of compassion, love, or even empathy for those who worshiped her, made offerings in her name.  So, the powers that be decreed that she was to be punished.  Humanity.  That was her punishment.  Sent to live among those that worshiped her...to learn to better appreciate those who worship.  Will she learn her lesson?

--This story well, there is so very much that can be done with it.  NC, Bondage, Light...so very many options...it makes my muse giddy with the possibilities.

Visual Inspiration

Word of the Day

Caedy