Thornwald Pharmaceutical (closed)

Started by Whispered Desire, December 29, 2013, 11:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whispered Desire

This plot began as an idea for a one on one and snowballed from there so while it could be done as a one on one with the use of several npc's, I felt it to have more potential in a small group format. I anticipate a more relaxed posting speed as many of us have one on one's that need attention as well as jobs and real life.

Thornwald Pharmaceuticals / Base plot idea

The world has changed recently, almost having returned to an era of free love and sex.  No longer is safe sex a problem, thanks to Thornwald Pharmaceuticals.

Thornwald Pharmaceuticals is not only the company that gave the world a pill that could provide safe sex for every living human being on the planet, but is a leader in the industry. 

The safe sex drug had been designed to be affordable enough for all and any of those who did not wish to be bothered with alternative and less effective methods of practicing safe sex.

This new drug has allowed the world to evolve into a world where sexual freedom is not shunned upon, but is rather instead embraced.  The world has entered a phase of sexual revolution.

Thornwald Pharmaceutical, world renowned industry leader in the advancement of sexual technologies is committed to continuing the research and development of drugs that will give the world even more of the sexual pleasure and enhancements that it craves. 

But as everyone knows, before a drug can ever be released to the public it must be tested, tried, and approved as safe. 

It is widely known across the world that the volunteer testers of these newly designed drugs get paid very handsomely (not to mention the job would seem to have fringe benefits that might be appealing to the less sexually reserved individual,) provided that they meet the requirements to be a volunteer. 

A limited group of players may work best for this, with each person perhaps taking on two characters since there will be a need for both company testers (attendants)  and the volunteers. The drugs would be tested at different stages and perhaps within different groups ranging from possible virgins to the more sexually experienced.

TreyWalker

Nameless One

It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

TreyWalker

Cool. Wrk I can't speak for the lovely whispered desire but we have been pining about this. I've read your o&o and some posts and I think you'd be a good fit. Do you have any ideas about this rp?  Any side effects of testing you have imagined? Any characters you've dreamed up for the scenario.

Whispered desire and I are looking to discuss this with the people we write it with in a collaborative effort.

And not to be presumptuous, will you be playing males or females or both?

ShadowFox89

Looks interesting, I'd be interested in playing a guy for a company tester and gal for volunteer.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Whispered Desire

Good to see such interest in this and I'll be back later after work to discuss it further.

Thanks to all for their interest. :).

As well, I will be playing one char as a virgin for the testing. My other char will be one of those who work with the volunteers providing their medicine, logging their observations and providing whatever assistance might be needed of them.  I've rarely played a male but if one is needed, I'll fill that spot.

I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on plot bunnies for this.

Edit

Everyone please remember this rp is not anticipated to move quickly or have players who are looking to speed post. 

ShadowFox89

About how fast do you expect posting rates to go? My posting speed has slowed down a bit over the months, but I can do a post every day or so of two or three paragraphs.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Whispered Desire

Finally home and can get a few things done I want to with this but first, to answer your question Shadow.

I anticipate some of the players to only be able to possibly post once a week depending on schedules.  I know personally, I work forty plus hours a week, mentor young adults on the side, have several one on one rp's going and have that thing called real life to deal with. 

Often my own posts will come over weekends when I can take time to dedicate to writing. Sometimes on weekends I might post once a weekend and other times, several times a weekend or week.

Others who have shown interest via pm have indicated that their interest may be dependent upon posting speed so I wanted to clarify that for all who are thinking about joining. 

Something else I'd like to throw out there real quick is that there may be things others in the rp are into that don't reflect your own tastes so I ask for tolerance to the other players if any scenes such as that might arise. 

Okay, while dinner is baking I'm going to get on pulling my notes into something to share here to be pondered and discussed and will either post or edit this post accordingly.  :)

ShadowFox89

It's all fine with me, I'd rather have a slow posting game where we don't lose anyone and that lasts for a while than a quick posting game that dies fast ^^'
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Whispered Desire

Understood! Same here. I'd rather get up a decent reply than feel pressured to get up a reply. I'm sure several others might feel that way as well here at E.

Okay, here we go!

Notes for Thornwald, possible ideas and plot bunnies!!

This is a compilation of some ideas, questions and concerns that have been addressed to me via pm by interested parties.  So I thought I’d share them here so they can be discussed, or perhaps answer a question that someone else might be wondering about.

The safe sex drug has already been tried, tested, found effective and approved for the market place.  It has been available for some time now.  The companies directive at this point is to continue to develop sex enhancing and performance drugs while ensuring the safety of the user. 

Testing will need to be done and this is accomplished via volunteers.  These test subjects would range from anywhere to age, gender, ethnic groupings, to the sexually inexperienced to the well experienced. 

Approved test subjects would be provided housing where it would make the testing private, easy, as well as provide a more relaxed environment for the timid at heart.

Some of the things being discussed/considered are as follows:

Test subjects would have their own personal program attendants (thus the need for even numbers of players, male/female/test subjects/attendants) or employees of the company.  These attendants might share the same room with the test subjects, or they might have adjoining rooms with one way mirrors.  This would be for the study and evaluation purposes of their test subject as well as any other good reasons that could be come up with.  ;)

The drugs being tested could be of more than one variety with each test subject being subjected to the all of the different drugs throughout the course of the study.

Test subjects would be monitored by their attendants after the administering of the drug. 

Observations would begin immediately after the introduction of the drug into the system.

All and any ideas are welcomed to be suggested and etc.

Things to consider for possible drug development:

Loosening sexual inhibitions.

Prolonged orgasms.

Inducing multiple orgasms.

Making it impossible to control ones desires.

An arousal inducing drug that does not allow for release until a counter drug is received.

Things to be observed:

How quickly does the drug wear out?

Does the drug work differently on different types of test subjects in regard to age, ethnics, etc in regard to it intensity, effectiveness, etc?

Does the drug affect levels of desire and frustration?

Does the drug increase sperm production?

Does the drug increase semen production?

Does it enhance the orgasm?

Some possible volunteer conditions to determine their willingness and desire to participate as a test subject:

Must be healthy.

Must be willing to abide by and follow the testing rules and agendas.

Must understand that privacy will be primarily nonexistent due to observation needs.

Must agree to after the drug being administered, orgasm may not be allowed for a set amount of time as well as the actual act of intercourse for the first X amount of time. Only oral or self stimulation would be allowed at this time.

Must be able to accept that limited contact with any individual other than your attendant would be  required at times. 

For the attendants, company employees:

Must remember that at all times you are there to observe (and perhaps willingly participate in your charges activities, that is up to you) and be understanding of test subjects current situation while under the effects of the drugs.

Any involvement you may have with test subject physically or emotionally would be secondary to your actual task at hand. 

The floor is open for discussion!  Let's discuss!

TreyWalker

Just making sure this is still visa me and I'll post my thoughts soon.

Whispered Desire

I'll be waiting to hear your thoughts along with anyone else interested in this.

Since we seem to have enough interest in male chars I'll be taking on two female chars. One will be a virgin volunteer. The other a health attendant. So we still need a few female chars along with discussion and ideas. :).

Azaco

Whispered Desire

Azaco!! Glad to see you made it!  :).

Okay I'll try to pull together if we have equal sides and enough players to start.

What chars do you have in mind Azaco?   M/f or both?

Azaco

ShadowFox89

Do you have a sheet for us to fill out?

And how sadistic can the testers be?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Whispered Desire

I'm thinking very basic character sheets will work for this.

Name :

Description :

Profession : attendant-tester/volunteer  Attendants can also do other jobs at the company, such as drug development technicians, scientists, etc. 

Reason for becoming involved in program? :

Personality:

Sexual orientation: 

Sexual experience level: virgin, novice, well experienced??

Hmm.  Sadistic?  What do others think? I'd say they can be devious to fulfill their own needs but not to the extent of being abusive as I'm certain that would be against company policies? 

ShadowFox89

Well, not bodily harm, but things like denying orgasm more than needed, etc...
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Azaco

Whispered Desire

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 20, 2014, 01:25:09 PM
Well, not bodily harm, but things like denying orgasm more than needed, etc...

As long as they aren't abused I have no problem with sadistic and devious. But never, ever rape in the story or anything against E's rules.   Torment is great. ;). Abuse, not good!!

Azaco

Whispered Desire

I think we could but I still want to get a count of who all is in, how many chars we have for each and if that numbers fairly even. It will be best to keep the male to female ratio even or at least pairings even. As well as we need one tester per volunteer.

Azaco

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Whispered Desire

Okay, so right this minute I'm taking it that we have three testers, three volunteers.  As well, four females and three males?  I will play a  male instead of a second female, if it is needed.

How many people would we like to see in this group?  I'm thinking no more than five? With each taking on two characters, making it ten characters total?

How does that sound to everyone?  And if we can't get a total of five, then do we want to make it a smaller group then?

As well, while we are tossing out plot bunnies, does anyone have ideas they would like to see brought into this? And, do we want the testers and volunteers to have to share rooms, or do we want adjoining rooms? And do we want each room to have a camera so that test subjects can be observed at all times, or do we want them to have that privacy, in their own rooms?

I'll start plotting on a first post, after I hear from everyone and get input. I'm going to say it's okay to start putting in character sheets now.

I will be playing two females, unless another male is needed. One will be a virgin volunteer, the other, an employee of the pharmaceutical company, the program manager who is an active attendant. 

And I'm thinking, that all characters should be eighteen for this since they are volunteering for sexual testing.  Thoughts? Concerns??