looking for stepbrother or detective character!

Started by yume, May 28, 2010, 02:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yume

So I have that long thread that has like 23? plots.
But I'm really really wanting to do these.
And I'd like to play the girl, but will play the guy if needed.
I'm really looking for plot in this, yes there's sex but that's just the frosting on the cake. :]
I'm willing to make changes to the plots and things. ^_^
Any other questions, feel free to ask. I lick, not bite.

-twenty one- {un} 
Emily knew that her wealthy adoptive father had a biological son that she had never met since he had enlisted in the military as she was being adopted. Now at 16, her father informs her that her brother will be coming back. While out having fun one night, Emily meets a quite handsome man about 8 years older than her and sleeps with him on a whim. Waking up in the hotel alone, she sneaks back home only to find out at breakfast that the man she had slept with is no other than her father's son.
Note: I'd like drama in this one, with them unsure of whether to go through with their relationship or not and then keep what happened a secret from their father. I'd also like him to be rather protective of her, strict yet very loving.

-twenty three- {mul}
Emily happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. She was just depositing her meager paycheck when armed robbers come charging in and holding everyone hostage. The brazen robbers decide to have their way with some of the hostages while taking the money and making demands to the police.
Outside, a detective is watching the surveilance cameras of the bank, trying to find the robbers weakspot when he catches them forcing poor Emily into sex. At that moment, he decides to save everyone in the bank by leading a mass of police and swat teams in.
Note: This can start either during the robbery, or after as the detective saves the girl. What I'm essentially looking for is a detectivexcivillian rp. :]
Ons & Offs
One on One Search
Yume's Apologies -Just work now. :] Should be able to post regularly.

Kane Gunlock

hello I would be interested in the bank robbery one looks fun

TheDoctor46