Kitt's Requests (M/F, M/M/F, Ageplay in Both Directions, Etc.)

Started by Kitteredge, February 06, 2018, 12:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitteredge

Changing things up. Removed for now.

Kitteredge

A Summer Rental

Scenario: A young college-age woman, or possibly a grad student, rents a room in the summer cottage occupied by two much older men. The area is idyllic, dandelions floating in the air, fireflies at night, walks down the country road. Our young lady is working on her thesis, or a novel, or something of that nature. She's a bit of a naughty girl, vivacious and expressive, goes skinny dipping in the pond in the back, that sort of thing. She winds up sleeping with the two gents. Maybe it's to pay the rent, maybe she's just liberated and enjoying herself.

Further Idea: At some point I found out the great American writers Saul Bellow and Ralph Ellison were housemates for a while; we can play with the idea that these two guys may be similarly well known.

Looking For: I am looking to play either side, maybe leaning toward playing the young woman, but I'm open. Really looking for ageplay here at a relative extreme. I want them to be virile and interesting types of old men, however. Maybe they're jealous of each other at first, maybe not. Expecting this may not be a long-term game, maybe medium-term, but want to kind of enjoy the characters and let them develop.

Kitteredge

Moved elsewhere.

Kitteredge

Moved elsewhere.

Kitteredge

ba-rump

The middle two, I'm less looking for right now. First and fourth, yes. I'm looking for creativity and a desire to get into the core of a character(s).

Kitteredge

Hi! Bump! Most interested in Accidental Binding at this point, but all three visible ones are attractive. If anyone has ideas for young woman - old man pairings, I'm very much game right now.