Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of Destiny [Interest Thread]

Started by Jason, December 03, 2012, 04:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

The Time for War has began.

The Kingdom of Kelna, a beautiful land etched with mysteries, has come under a time of dynastic war. The War between the House of Weiwyrm and the House of Schwarchen, the two prime cadet branches of the Royal House of Potentia, fight for supremacy over the Kingdom. They seek a common goal: the Throne of Kelna for their Faction.

Not too long ago, when the war was waged with sword and shield, a mage, named Merlyn, had begun to discover the mysterious forces of the World of Duel Monsters, and the Shadow Creatures from which they came! Along with her protectorates, they sealed the monsters in cards, and were given to those strong enough to wield them in their power.

The two Houses still fight for possession over the Kingdom of Kelna. The House of Weiwyrm and the House of Schwarchen, now wielding the mighty Dragons of their homes, wage war over the Kingdom! Chivalry, Feudal Lords, one man’s greed, and civil wars rage across the land, and need to come to an end!

You are a fated Duellist, one of many, whom has been gifted the chance to use a Duel Monster Deck! Only one side can win the war, so which House shall reign supreme? The House of Weiwyrm, whom embroil themselves with the All-Mighty Blue Eyes White Dragon? Or the House of Schwarchen, those associated with the Enigmatic Red-Eyes Black Dragon?

There's only one way to settle this...

Its Time to Duel!

Setting
The main setting of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of Destiny is set in the High Fantasy Medieval Kingdom of Kelna, an Arturian-times country, which has came under the dynastic war between the two Cadet Branches to the Royal Family. Thus, it is quite based on the War of the Roses (The Battle between the Red Roses of Lancaster, and the White Roses of York.) Thus, your character will be a, preferably human, Duellist of the Kingdom, of either the House of Weiwyrm or the House of Schwarchen, and you will be engaging in the conflicts and events that occur in the Kingdom, particularly Duels against the opposite faction for Territory of Kelna.

Now, though this game is very similar to the concept of the game Duelists of the Roses, the Duelling system is, indeed, unique, and canon characters (such as Yugi Muto/Yugi Mutou or Joey Wheeler/Katsuya Jonouchi) will not be usable. Because it is a High Fantasy Medieval Kingdom, I will allow the appearance of original characters whom fit the scenario. More on the Duelling system will be revealed in the below section.

Structure
This role-play is a free-form, and uses no system save for duelling. After receiving permission from Laughing Hyena, this role-play will use the very successful Duelling system he conjured. It would be advised, however, that in each post you include a heading which would include your character's name, his location, and who with.

Duelling Rules include the following: Each Duellist has 4000, or 8000 Life Points (agreed prior OoC), and will be required to post at the end of their move a Summary of their field, including their Life Points, number of cards in their Deck, Hand, Graveyard, Banished Pile, and their field.
For example:

LP: XXXX/X000
Deck: X
Hand: X
Graveyard:X
Banished:X

Field:[Empty Slot]

Monster Card Zone:
[Empty Slot] [Empty Slot] [Empty Slot] [Empty Slot] [Empty Slot]

Spell/Trap Card Zone:
[Empty Slot] [Empty Slot] [Facedown] [Empty Slot] [Empty Slot]

[hr]
[center]
[b]LP:[/b] XXXX/X000
[b]Deck[/b]: X
[b]Hand[/b]: X
[spoiler=Graveyard:X][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Banished:X][/spoiler]

[b]Field:[/b][Empty Slot]

[b]Monster Card Zone:[/b]
[Empty Slot] [Empty Slot] [Empty Slot] [Empty Slot] [Empty Slot]

[b]Spell/Trap Card Zone:[/b]
[Empty Slot] [Empty Slot] [Facedown] [Empty Slot] [Empty Slot][/center]

Deck Construction must include a minimum of 40 Cards, and a maximum of 60. If a Deck has an Extra Deck, they may contain a cap of 15 cards. These cards, in the application, must be listed from 1 to 40-60 Cards (Extra Decks not included) and cards for Destiny Draws must have an Asterisk before the number (you may have a maximum of five Destiny Draw Cards.)

I severely discourage the creation of FTK/OTK stylized Decks, as they remove a significant portion of fun from the Game.

Drawing from the Deck will be done by a Randomizer, in order to maintain fairness. The Destiny Draw mechanic works when a Duellist is losing a Duel, and (once per duel), during their Draw Phase, draw either one of five Destiny Draw cards during your Draw Phase.

Custom Card Creation is permitted (including Erotic Cards), so long as the Orica (Original Card) is created off another card, with identical game mechanics as the card (save the name.) Also, you may not have the card which you created your Orica off in your Deck.

Additional Links include:
Yugioh Card Maker
YugiCo Card Creator
Forbidden/Limited Card List
Rules

How do I apply?
You apply by showing an interest, of course; and what better way to do this than to apply your character, or even simply voice your interest! The application, provided below, will allow you to create (or shape) your character to fit the setting.

[float=left](Character Profile Picture here; Headshot or bust, no bigger than 300 height and 500 width)[/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Faction:[/b] (Weiwyrm/Schwarchen)
[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] (Dominant/submissive, straight, bi, etc. Can also include kinks.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Brief written description, in addition to picture (please spoiler the picture!!)
[b]Personality:[/b] (How they act, quirks)

[spoiler=Deck]
[b]01[/b] - (Name of Card; if Orica, provide a URL Link with an image (preferably wrapped in the text), and if NSFW tag it [NSFW] in bold)
[b]02[/b] - (Repeat the above, below)
[b]03[/b]
[b]04[/b]
[b]05[/b]
[b]06[/b]
[b]07[/b]
[b]08[/b]
[b]09[/b]
[b]10[/b]
[b]11[/b]
[b]12[/b]
[b]13[/b]
[b]14[/b]
[b]15[/b]
[b]16[/b]
[b]17[/b]
[b]18[/b]
[b]19[/b]
[b]20[/b]
[b]21[/b]
[b]22[/b]
[b]23[/b]
[b]24[/b]
[b]25[/b]
[b]26[/b]
[b]27[/b]
[b]28[/b]
[b]29[/b]
[b]30[/b]
[b]31[/b]
[b]32[/b]
[b]33[/b]
[b]34[/b]
[b]35[/b]
[b]36[/b]
[b]37[/b]
[b]38[/b]
[b]39[/b]
[b]40[/b]
[/spoiler]

aya

Bookmarked~ But the 1-of rule kinda puts me off. Really limits your deckbuilding options in my opinion. If you're worried about OTKs, can't we all just be nice people and not abuse Magician and Shark? Or even making certain custom bans for this game like Magician to 1, etc. I would have wanted to make a female knight character who uses a heroic champion deck, but 1 copy of each monster means I can't even play rescue rabbit, or run multiple copies of the warriors (like Double Lance, who special summons another copy of himself).

Jason

Well, I suppose you do put forward a good point ^^. I'll alter this restriction with pleasure, and if we get more attention, a Customized Ban/Limit on cards can be used; I guess this way we can bring about more prospecting duellists! ^^

I'll be getting my Application up soon!

Togashi

I'd be interested in this if we have a custom list.

Togashi

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Lucian
Faction: Unaffiliated
Sexual Preferences: Straight(Dom, possibly sub for the right person)
Appearance: Short dark hair, deep blue eyes, and soft skin mark this tall man's appearance.
Personality: A quiet magician who believes that actions speak louder than words, Lucian does not believe in the dogma of either side. Instead he believes that no true king could come from this war, so instead he has chosen to rise as a champion of the people, protecting the innocent caught in the middle, or harassing the oppressors(where he see's oppression) of those under their control regardless of which side is doing it.

Deck

01 - Dark Magician
02 - Dark Magician
03 - Dark Magician
04 - Skilled Dark Magician
05 - Skilled Dark Magician
06 - Dark Magician Girl
07 - Dark Magician Girl
08 - Night's End Sorcerer
09 - Magician's Valkyria
10 - Magician's Valkyria
11 - Magician's Valkyria
12 - Magician of Black Chaos
13 - Dark Eradicator Warlock
14 - Buster Blader
15 - Sorcerer of Dark Magic
16 - Sorcerer of Dark Magic
17 - Old Vindictive Magician
18 - Old Vindictive Magician
19 - Old Vindictive Magician
20 - Relinquished
21 - Trap Jammer
22 - Magic Jammer
23 - Ready for Intercepting
24 - Ready for Intercepting
25 - Ready for Intercepting
26 - Bottomless Trap Hole
27 - Bottomless Trap Hole
28 - Torrential Tribute
29 - Magic Cylinder*
30 - Dark Magic Curtain*
31 - Dark magic Attack
32 - Dark Magic Attack
33 - Mystical Space Typhoon
34 - Thousand Knives
35 - Black Magic Ritual
36 - Black Illusion Ritual
37 - Monster Reborn*
38 - Magic Formula
39 - Ancient Rules*
40 - Polymerization
41 - Diffusion Wave-Motion

Extra Deck
1 Dark paladin
2 Tempest Magician

Jason

Loving the interest so far, but we need more to make this work!!

Come on guys! :D

Laughing Hyena

Gensokian

I'm a tad interested, but I'm a bit confused on what you mean with the custom cards. You mean they're supposed to be retextures of existing cards, or completely new, original cards?

aya

Jason

Yeah, retextures, basically ;D

We need some ladies to even out the ratio here~

Silk

Once I know what darn deck I'll go with I'll get my character up xD

Gensokian

I think I can make do with this list, so long no one objects to the Banish Psychics.

Name: Malchovitch Pain
Faction: Schwarchen
Sexual Preferences: Straight, sometimes dominant
Appearance: Purple hair with a long ponytail, red eyes, typically wears a black jacket over his outfits, with sheathes for daggers on his beltline.
[/b]
Personality: While he can be laid back and friendly, when business needs to get done, he's intense, and won't back down for any reason, unless ordered to by a superior. Even while taking care of business, he can find the time to laugh, but if the situation calls for it, he can find the time to quickly unsheathe a dagger and plunge it into his target's chest.

Deck

01 Effect Veiler
02 Effect Veiler
03 Esper Girl
04 Esper Girl
05 Esper Girl
06 Hushed Psychic Cleric
07 Hushed Psychic Cleric
08 Hushed Psychic Cleric
09 Mental Seeker
10 Mental Seeker
11 Overdrive Teleporter
12 Overdrive Teleporter
13 Psychic Commander
14 Psychic Commander
15 Serene Psychic Witch
16 Serene Psychic Witch
17 Serene Psychic Witch
18 Silent Psychic Wizard
19 Silent Psychic Wizard
20 Silent Psychic Wizard
21 Dark Hole
22 Emergency Teleport
23 Emergency Teleport
24 Heavy Storm
25 Miracle Synchro Fusion
26 Miracle Synchro Fusion
27 Monster Reborn
28 Mystical Space Typhoon
29 Psychokinesis
30 Bottomless Trap Hole
31 Bottomless Trap Hole
32 Call of the Haunted
33 Call of the Haunted
34 Call of the Haunted
35 Mirror Force
36 Psychic Overload
37 Solemn Warning
38 Solemn Warning
39 Torrential Tribute
40 Torrential Tribute

Extra
01 Ultimate Axon Kicker
02 Ultimate Axon Kicker
03 Ally of Justice Catastor
04 Black Rose Dragon
05 Hyper Psychic Blaster
06 Hyper Psychic Blaster
07 Magical Android
08 Naturia Barkion
09 Naturia Beast
10 Overmind Archfiend
11 Psychic Nightmare
12 Psychic Nightmare
13 Psychic Nightmare
14 Thought Ruler Archfiend
15 Thought Ruler Archfiend

Feels a bit short, but I can always improve it if necessary.

AidenWhite

Woo! I need to make a character for this right away. Go Blue Eyes!
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Jason

I'm looking for about 2 more Ladies to join before I'll get the OoC up! Any lady Duelists out there?! :D

AidenWhite

I need to refine my ancient Blue-Eyes deck just a bit to meet the ban list. Also, I figure I can't use REDMD due to the fact that they are opposing factions, so I'm trying to figure a replacement for that. Probably Decoy Dragon or something.

DigitLninja

I am interested... I am going to send you a PM with my deck list...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

aya

Quote from: AidenWhite on December 13, 2012, 09:07:44 AM
I need to refine my ancient Blue-Eyes deck just a bit to meet the ban list. Also, I figure I can't use REDMD due to the fact that they are opposing factions, so I'm trying to figure a replacement for that. Probably Decoy Dragon or something.

Finally getting to work on my profile. Also, for Aiden, you can just make an Original Card with the same effect- just change the picture and the name to fit the theme of your deck.

Togashi

aya

Name: Eir
Faction: Weiwyrm
Sexual Preferences: Straight and submissive, but not broken yet.
Appearance: Blonde, typically adorned in her knight's armor. She often is said to resemble a valkyrie, because of her outfit and prowess in the battlefield. Her helmet is adorned with wings as well.

Personality: Courage, Justice, Mercy, Generosity, Faith, Nobility, and Hope- Eir is the embodiment of the 7 knightly virtues and lives by them. She holds her faction in high regard and will fight for it, though she doesn't like to kill those that she has defeated in battle. Killing people that have already lost or are defenseless would go against her morals.

Deck

01 Queen of the Valkyries - Freyja
02 Queen of the Valkyries - Freyja
03 Valkyrie Goddess of Battle - Hildr
04 Valkyrie Goddess of Battle - Hildr
05 Valkyrie Goddess of Battle - Hildr
06 Noble Knight Artorigus
07 Noble Knight Artorigus
08 Noble Knight Artorigus
09 X-saber Anu Piranha
10 X-saber Anu Piranha
11 X-saber Anu Piranha
12 Valkyrie Goddess of Light - Lys
13 Valkyrie Goddess of Light - Lys
*14 Valkyrie Goddess of Wrath - Vrede
*15 Tragoedia
*16 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
*17 Valkyrie Goddess of Darkness - Skygge
18 Valkyrie Goddess of Darkness - Skygge
19 Sangan
20 Night assailant
21 Forbidden Lance
22 Forbidden Lance
23 Forbidden Lance
24 Mystical Space Typhoon
25 Mystical Space Typhoon
26 Foolish Burial
27 Dark Hole
*28 Monster Reborn
29 Heavy Storm
30 Reinforcement of the Army
31 Mind Control
32 Pot of Avarice
33 Torrential Tribute
34 Bottomless Trap Hole
35 Compulsory Evacuation Device
36 Dimensional Prison
37 Dimensional Prison
38 Starlight Road
39 Solemn Warning
40 Solemn Warning
41 Solemn Judgement

Extra
01 Wind-up Zenmaines
02 Leviair, the Sea Dragon
03 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
04 M-X Saber Invoker
05 Temtempo, the Percussion Djinn
06 Gagaga Cowboy
07 Abyss Dweller
08 Heroic Champion - Gandiva
09 Heroic Champion - Excalibur
10 Heroic Champion - Kusanagi
11 Number 50: Blackship of Corn
12 Blade Armor Ninja
13 Maestroke, the Symphony Djinn
14 Photon Papilloperative
15 Stardust Dragon

Gensokian

Oh, man, that deck is going to make me wish that I could use my Unknown Army; archetype I made meant just for taking care of the Xyz menace. ;3;

aya

Xyz don't really go with the theme, but.. I was having trouble finding enough custom art. Maybe I'll do it over time.

Laughing Hyena

Silk

The deck I'm using currently isn't too likely to win too many games, although I'm debating making a secondary deck using Helios archetype instead :>

Laughing Hyena

Name: Aramis
Sexual Preferences: Dominant and Straight ;
Appearance: Adorning himself in black and red robes indicating his position as advisor and mage within the Weiwyrm courts, Aramis has short grey hair and red-brown eyes. His cloak is clasped together by a brooch of gold bearing a river blue stone that he rarely goes anywhere without. His youth remains intact as if he has not exited his prime during the time spent alongside the courts.
Personality: Meticulous, thoughtful and quiet in his manners he prefers to let actions speak louder then words do. However when he does speak he tries to choose his words carefully because of his position within the courts and how others may view him. He has a strong sense of privacy and prefers to be left alone when the matter is not pressing or his time is not required. He's not a loner however as he prefers good company but it takes him a while to open up to the notions of new faces. When he speaks to another it is with assertion and strength within his eyes and his voice and body language.

Deck

01) The Grand Spellbook Tower
02) Spellbook of Alma
03) Spellbook of Alma
04) Spellbook of Life
05) Spellbook of Life
06) Spellbook of Power
07) Spellbook of Power
08) Spellbook of Wisdom
09) Spellbook of Wisdom
10) Spellbook of Wisdom
11) Wonder Wand
12) Wonder Wand
13) Spellbook of Secrets
14) Spellbook of Secrets
15) Spellbook of Secrets
16) Spellbook Star Hall
17) Spellbook Star Hall
18) Monster Reborn*
19) Dark Hole*
20) Heavy Storm
21) Threatening Roar
22) Threatening Roar
23) Threatening Roar
24) Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
25) Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
26) Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
27) Justice of Prophecy
28) High Priestess of Prophecy
29) High Priestess of Prophecy
30) High Priestess of Prophecy
31) Strength of Prophecy
32) Strength of Prophecy
33) Temperance of Prophecy*
34) Temperance of Prophecy*
35) Temperance of Prophecy*
36) Breaker the Magical Warrior
37) Breaker the Magical Warrior
38) Breaker the Magical Warrior
39) Effect Veiler
40) Effect Veiler

Side Deck

01) Magical Exemplar
02) Magical Exemplar
03) Justice of Prophecy
04) The Grand Spellbook Tower
05) Mystical Space Typhoon
06) Mystical Space Typhoon
07) Magical Dimension
08) Magical Dimension
09) Kaiser Colosseum
10) Kaiser Colosseum
11) Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell
12) Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell
13) Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell
14) Torrential Tribute
15) Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck

01) Shining Elf
02) Wind-Up Zenmaines
03) Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
04) Alchemic Magician
05) Alchemic Magician
06) Empress of Prophecy
07) Empress of Prophecy
08) Hierophant of Prophecy
09) Number 11: Big Eye
10) Ally of Justice Catastor
11) T.G. Hyper Librarian
12) Tempest Magician
13) Tempest Magician
14) Arcanite Magician
15) Arcanite Magician

AidenWhite

Here goes. This is the culmination of a collective hour or so testing. This deck might not win always, but when it does, it does so convincingly. Can't wait to play this deck against the decks on here so far.

Appearance
Name: Jeiyr
Sexual Preferences: switch, straight
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes. 5'10'' Well-toned muscles. Cloaks himself in white with blue outlines. Even when he is not wearing his cloak, he adorns himself in some manner of white and blue.
Personality: If anyone believes in fate, it is Jeiyr. Jeiyr believes that fate is the driving force in every decision and every outcome that happens. Whenever he wins, whenever he loses, why he plays a certain card rather than another, why Blue-Eyes ended up with him. Jeiyr is the wielder of the legendary Blue-Eyes White Dragon and he treats this card with great reverence. He only calls upon the White Dragon only if fate tells him. Jeiyr is very polite and speaks with intelligence. He is very well-known in the Weiwyrm society and his name has even scattered among those in the Schwarchen. His name, whenever heard, is not only to be revered, but feared as well. With fate as his driving force, Jeiyr has climbed up to the top of the top in the Weiwyrms. But, he contributes this to fate. He believes in purity and honor, with onesself and others. Jeiyr has little friends but many acquaintances.   

Deck

01 - Blue-Eyes White Dragon
02 - Blue-Eyes White Dragon
03 - Blue-Eyes White Dragon
04 - Light and Darkness Dragon
05 - Light and Darkness Dragon
06 - Kodomo Dragon
07 - Kodomo Dragon
08 - Kodomo Dragon
09 - The White Stone of Legend
10 - The White Stone of Legend
11 - Alexandrite Dragon
12 - Burial From a Different Dimension
13 - Lord of D.
14 - Totem Dragon
15 - Totem Dragon
16 - Vanguard of the Dragon
17 - Divine Dragon Apocralyph
18 - Malefic Stardust
19 - Trade-In
20 - Trade-In
21 - Trade-In
22 - Pot of Duality
23 - Pot of Duality
24 - Dragon Ravine
25 - Dragon Ravine
26 - Dragon Ravine
27 - Terraforming
28 - Terraforming
29 - Dragon's Mirror
30 - Dark Hole
31 - Heavy Storm
32 - Monster Reborn
33 - Mystical Space Typhoon
34 - Mystical Space Typhoon
35 - Solemn Judgemnet
36 - Solemn Warning
37 - Solemn Warning
38 - Mirror Force
39 - Mirror Force
40 - Call of the Haunted
41 - Call of the Haunted
42 - Call of the Haunted
43 - Polymerization
44 - Polymerization
45 - Polymerization
Extra Deck:
Five-Headed Dragon
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Queen Dragon Djinn x 2
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
Numbers Sanjunii (39): Utopia
Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
Thunder End Dragon
Ally of Justice Catastor
Stardust Dragon

Gensokian

Man, at this rate, it's going to be Malchovitch vs. the world, what with everyone siding with Weiwyrm. @x@

apygoos

mark me interested, but i wont put anything in until there are some ladies, dont wanna murder the gender balance.

AidenWhite

I was on the side of Blue-Eyes since I was born so... Yeah. Screw Red-Eyes.

aya

Yeah, I'm a Blue Eyes girl myself.

Edit: I wouldn't mind switching if we need it to start. We have 6 right now, 3 Blue-Eyes, 2 Red-Eyes and 1 unaffiliated, assuming Grimm is going to be with Red-Eyes.

Silk

I'm just desperately trying to decide what theme I want to go with xD Once thats done the character won't take 5 miniutes to write up.

Silk

Name: Rosetta
Faction: Loosely Affiliated with Schwarchen
Sexual Preferences:Bi-Submissive
Appearance:5'3" A light frame With long flowing red hair and a aloof expression the majority of the time leaves people to assume she is often in thought. Radiates a mystical aura that can be offputting.
Personality: Studious and aloof Rosetta is generally not seen on battlefields and instead is usually in the library's across the land to increase the intellectual foundations of the world around her. She firmly believes that enlightenment, not conquest is the true path to peace, but she is entirely capable of defending herself when required. After long years of study she is adept at a variety of spellcasting and her aura radiates this. Due to the distasteful nature of magics this often leads her to be on her own as others are often prone to provoke and jibe at her. Due to the presence of other Magus in the Weiwyrm court and the lack in Schwarchen she is often hired by them to deal with situations that require a Magus touch. After all, even professional Magus need money to buy food. Despite her demeanor Rosetta is actually genuinely friendly and approachable, and will also attempt to help those in need regardless of which faction they are in. Because to her, life of the person is more important than the philosophy of the faction.

Deck

01Fortune lady Light
02 Fortune lady Light
03 Fortune lady Light
04 Fortune lady Dark
05 Fortune lady Dark
06 Fortune lady Dark
07 Fortune lady Water
08 Fortune lady Water
09 Fortune lady Water
10 Fortune lady Fire
11 Fortune lady Fire
12 Fortune lady Wind
13 Fortune lady Wind
14 Fortune lady Earth
15 Fortune lady Earth
16 Rai-Mei   
17 Catoblepas and the Witch of Fate
18 Kinka-byo
19 Dimensional Alchemist
20 Solitaire Magician
21 Future Visions
22 Future Visions
23 Future Visions
24 Fortune's Future
25 Fortune's Future
26 Allure of Darkness
27 Different Dimension Gate
28 Different Dimension Gate
29 Magical Blast
30 Mystical space Typhoon
31 Mystical space Typhoon
32 Magical Dimension
33 Magical Dimension
34 Return from a different dimension
35 Compulsory evacuation device
36 Compulsory evacuation device
37 Mirror Force
38 Inherited fortune
39 Slip of fortune
40 Slip of fortune
41 Torrential tribute
42 Magic Cylinder   

ZameRagues

I'm curious about this.

I can play for either of the two houses if the sides are unbalanced, though my first choice is Schwarchen.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Togashi

Well my character has been on the outside of both factions the whole time. He fights to protect the people that need help, rather than to give someone else the throne. To him this war could never possibly bring a king to the throne. So while he wont actively hunt down either side he's the kind of person to simply try and rout both sides if their fight threatens the "innocent".

Jason

I'll be maining with Schwarchen to even the odds, and I'm liking the characters so far.

However, the Gender Ratio is too much of a significant matter for me: we need more female participants before I am willing to let this thing go OoC.

Silk

If you like I can always write up a secondary female for people to interact with.

Gensokian

If worse comes to worse, I could double up on characters and play a female role, as well. It hasn't bothered me in the past, and it still doesn't bother me. I'll just leave it as a last resort, though. I just wish I knew more people who may be interested in this sort of thing. :/

BraveEarth

I might be interested in this have to come up with a deck idea as my favorite Spell Counters, are already taken by two others~

Togashi

If need be I can switch Lucian to a female rather than a male character. Assuming nobody cares about it.

AidenWhite

Saw an error in my deck that would completely kill off Totem Dragon. Fixed it! :D

TheRaven

If no one minds me playing a female character, I could help out with the gender balance issue.

EDIT: And, here she is.

Name: Lady Amelia

Faction: Schwaren

Sexual Preferences: Bisexual Switch

Appearance: Black hair, gold eyes, tends towards black and colors along the red spectrum for clothing, and lots of her “finds,” usually worn on her fingers and around her neck.
Appearance

Personality: Amelia has a very bubbly, happy, and outspoken personality. Some consider her to be a loudmouthed and obnoxious person, but, on the flip side, some others among the Schwaren court consider her to be a breath of fresh air among the stuffier members the group. As the youngest of the Schwaren Court Mages, Amelia often finds herself sent into the field to deal with Weiwyrm forces, and has tangled with them on several occasions, and isn’t always known for playing by the rules of engagement generally outlined by the more virtuous on both sides; unarmed, defeated, and civilian targets are fair game for her. Has an almost magpie-esque attraction to shiny objects, usually jewelry.

Deck

01 - Dark Magician
02 - Dark Magician
03 - Skilled Dark Magician
04 - Skilled Dark Magician
05 - Skilled Dark Magician
06 - Breaker the Magical Warrior
07 - Breaker the Magical Warrior
08 - Breaker the Magical Warrior
09 - Defender, the Magical Knight
10 - Defender, the Magical Knight
11 - Defender, the Magical Knight
12 - Magician's Valkyria
13 - Magician's Valkyria
14 - Magician's Valkyria
15 - Summoner Monk
16 - Summoner Monk
17 - Effect Veiler
18 - Effect Veiler
19 - Dark Magician Girl
20 - Secret Village of the Spellcasters
21 - Secret Village of the Spellcasters
22 - Secret Village of the Spellcasters
23 - Terraforming
24 - Terraforming
25 - Magical Dimension
26 - Magical Dimension
27 - Magical Dimension
28 - Swords of Revealing Light
29 - Swords of Revealing Light
30 - Wonder Wand
31 - Wonder Wand
32 - Solidarity
33 - Solidarity
34 - Smashing Ground
35 - Smashing Ground
36 - Monster Reborn
37 - Book of Moon
38 - Royal Decree
39 - Royal Decree
40 - Royal Decree
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

DigitLninja

would anyone be opposed to my having a deck with one illegal card in it though it won't stand a chance against the faster decks, or having a highly illegal deck that would actually compete with the faster decks?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Togashi

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Togashi

I have no problem with it, but that's just me. If everyone else is okay with it then so be it.

Gensokian

I, for one, do have a problem with it, but not like I'm going to rage about it, so long as there's only one copy, and maybe only used when it's desperately needed. Otherwise, should just go with the legal Mind Control, though even then, Mind Control should be stricken from history. :/

Togashi

lol. This is sad. Raven I just realized your pic is in cosplay as Morrigan from Dragon Age... EPIC!

ZameRagues

Name: Zame
Faction: Neither
Sexual Preferences: Straight Switch
Appearance: Standing roughly 5'7", mildly lengthy hair with toned build, strong enough to last but not perform anything spectacular. Tends towards looser fitting clothing, for concealing any number of weapons, tools, or trinkets.
Personality: Sharp and Profitable best describe this man. Gambling and stealing are his primary hobbies, while selling his goods and mercenary work come second, anything to make money.
With a strong foothold in most illegal networks of trade and information, he's well known for stealing and gathering information upon order.
To the misfortune of a few he's known as a sellout, having accepted payment for information regarding who originally hired him for that particular job.
With the current conflict between the two houses for supremacy, a wager has arisen for which house would win claim of the kingdom. Naturally Zame would throw his wager in, soon as the deck is stacked to his favor.

Banished Darkness

01 Damage Eater
02 Damage Eater
03 Damage Eater
04 Dark Crusader
05 Dark Crusader
06 Dark Crusader
07 Dark Hunter
08 Dark Hunter
09 Dark Hunter
10 Necro Gardna
11 Necro Gardna
12 Necro Gardna
13 Phantom of Chaos
14 Phantom of Chaos
15 Pitch-Black Warwolf
16 Pitch-Black Warwolf
17 Dark Grepher
18 Dark Grepher
19 The Dark Creator
20 Dark Armed Dragon
21 Chaos Hunter
22 Dark Voltanis
23 Dark Nephthys
24 Darklord Zerato
25 Rainbow Dark Dragon
26 Monster Reborn
27 Monster Reincarnation*
28 Burial from a Different Dimension
29 Veil of Darkness
30 Veil of Darkness
31 Allure of Darkness
32 Pot of Duality
33 Pot of Duality
34 Card Destruction*
35 Dark Illusion
36 Dark Illusion
37 Defense Draw
38 Defense Draw
39 Rainbow Life
40 Rainbow Life
41 Escape from the Dark Dimension
42 Escape from the Dark Dimension
43 Raigeki Break
44 Raigeki Break
Banished Light

01 Lightray Grepher
02 Lightray Grepher
03 Lightray Grepher
04 Alexandrite Dragon
05 Alexandrite Dragon
06 Eclipse Wyvern
07 Eclipse Wyvern
08 Noble Knight Gawayn
09 Noble Knight Gawayn
10 D.D. Warrior Lady
11 D.D. Warrior Lady
12 Freed the Brave Wanderer
13 Freed the Brave Wanderer
14 Mirage Dragon
15 Mirage Dragon
16 Ghost Ship
17 Ghost Ship
18 Guardian of the Order
19 Lightray Daedalus
20 Lightray Madoor*
21 Lightray Sorcerer
22 Lightray Diabolos
23 Lightray Gearfried
24 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
25 Gilford The Lightning
26 The Fountain in the Sky
27 The Fountain in the Sky
28 Gold Sarcophagus
29 Burial from a Different Dimension
30 Reinforcement of the Army
31 Foolish Burial
32 Monster Reincarnation*
33 Pot of Duality
34 Pot of Duality
35 Different Dimension Ground
36 Different Dimension Ground
37 Defense Draw
38 Defense Draw
39 Rainbow Life
40 Rainbow Life
41 Bright Illusion
42 Bright Illusion
43 Raigeki Break
44 Raigeki Break
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Gensokian

It's during times like these I wish I knew more women who I could convince to join games like these. I'm beginning to feel that we're not getting any more women at this rate, or at least any female characters.

ZameRagues

Could always go find females who participate in "Cartoony" I guess kind of threads and simply ask if they might be interested.

Those that have participated in previous Yugioh threads might be a good place to start.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Gensokian

Something like that, yeah. Guess if one male were to go to a female, all would be equal, but dunno if anyone is willing to do that. Well, I could, but only if I have to.

Silk

I still got no issue making a secondary, but I can't help but think having a slightly higher male to female ratio kinda makes sense in a War based RP. You just wouldn't get as many women there. Besides there is always options for Non-combatant female characters to pick up.

Karasu

you guys still need a girl? I'd be happy to bring over my Black magic Duelist
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Togashi

Gensokian

Oh yes please, Karasu. And I see your point, Silk, and it makes sense, as sexist at it seems to be. >w> Still would be nice to have a warrior lady or three, though, as some do belong on the front lines.

Karasu

mmk do you guys mind that she's really shy or should I vamp her up? XD

DigitLninja

I still intend to join, conciser me a Red-Eyes. I may have a new deck at some point.
Quotes to Live by:

Gensokian

Quote from: Karasu on December 22, 2012, 06:15:21 PM
mmk do you guys mind that she's really shy or should I vamp her up? XD

Well, it's your character; you can do whatever you want with her. Shy girls are kinda cute, though. >w>

Karasu

Silk

I'm just worried if we leave it for much longer people will lost interest in playing :/

Gensokian

Same here; I know I won't, but not too many people share my aptitude for patience. ><

Karasu

ya..

Also Gensokian.. Would LOVe to see if you';d wanna RP one on one ^^

DarkNevaeh

Color me interested and I for one will gladly make a female character to balance things out.  Need to work on a deck...though I have a fun one in mind.  What are the current numbers on factions?

TheRaven

"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

ZameRagues

It's even between Weiwyrm and Schwarchen.

Unless I've miscounted.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

apygoos

Gensokian

Potentially, though we haven't seen any sheets for them yet. Totally fine if you want to play a female character, though.

BraveEarth

Name:Alyssandria
Faction: Schwarchen
Sexual Preferences: Gay Bottom
Appearance: Alyssandria stands tall at 6'2" with shortish medium blonde hair that is often tied back. She has been taught to appear in her family's arms and armor at all times which she has long grown used to.
Personality: Alyssandria is very polite and proper, being the eldest of her family line she is held to a high standard that she upholds. She is cautious in the fights against Weiwyrm although not to the point of unecessary hesitation, she feels no love for the conflict but no love for the opposing house Either. To her it is simply a Duty to be carried out. Romantically Ayssandria is a very passive person, prefering to be swept up in anothers passion rather than take the lead, she is not a door mat though. She is rumored of doting on maids in her room but this is purely rumor.

Deck

01 Endymion, The Master Magician
02 Magical Exemplar
03 Magical Exemplar
04 Magical Exemplar
05 Apprentice Magician
06 Apprentice Magician
07 Breaker The Magical Warrior
08 Defender, The Magical Knight
09 Dark Red Enchanter
10 Magical Plant Mandragola
11 Night's End Sorcerer
12 Night's End Sorcerer
13 Royal Magical Library
14 Magical Marionette
15 Crusader of Endymion
16 Crusader of Endymion
17 Tuned Magician
18 Disenchanter
19 Maiden of Macabre
20 Magicat
21 Magical Citadel of Endymion
22 Magical Citadel of Endymion
23 Magical Citadel of Endymion
24 Spell Power Grasp
25 Spell Power Grasp
26 Spell Power Grasp
27 Magical Dimension
28 Magical Dimension
29 Swords of Revealing Light
30 Heavy Storm
31 Mystical Space Typhoon
32 Arcane Barrier
33 Smashing Ground
34 Monster Reborn
35 Terraforming
36 Terraforming
37 Field Barrier
38 Pitch-Black Power Stone
39 Pitch-Black Power Stone
40 Magic Cylinder
41 Mirror Force
42Magician's Circle
Extra Deck
Arcanite Magician
Tempest Magician
Explosive Magician

DarkNevaeh

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: DigitLninja on December 18, 2012, 09:48:34 PM
would anyone be opposed to my having a deck with one illegal card in it though it won't stand a chance against the faster decks, or having a highly illegal deck that would actually compete with the faster decks?

Why would you even need brain control? Use creature swap instead?

DigitLninja

Brain control = take control of a monster with a small fee and able to sacrifice it

Creature Swap = give one monster for another.

the difference is that I need to keep my own monsters on my side of the field...
Quotes to Live by:

BraveEarth

It's really unfair to the other's though. It's a really powerful card because you can tribute anyone of your opponents cards for a very minor fee.

DigitLninja

I know which is why it's banned...

That's why I wanted to see if anyone had a problem with it before we started...

Obviously there is an issue...

Not that it would matter much...
Quotes to Live by:

ZameRagues

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on December 24, 2012, 09:04:32 PM
DId we say yay or nay on XYZ cards?

I don't think there was an question about Xyz cards, it's fine with me.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

AidenWhite

Silk

since were split on the issue, why not have brain control in the side deck and just use it vs people that don't mind, but keep creature swap for those that do.

DigitLninja

it doesn't really mater, if your deck is designed with Synchro monster speed or power than my deck is like a toothpick being thrown at you.
Quotes to Live by:

DarkNevaeh

Name: Alyssa
Sexual Preferences: Dominant Bisexual
Appearance: Standing no taller then 5'2, Alyssa has hair the color of blood, pale blue grey eyes, and healthy sun kissed skin.  The clothes she wears, usually dark colors to show here allegiance and contrast her features, hug her petite yet full curves.
Personality: Alyssa is a mage of the Weiwyrm, having been chosen to apprentice to an old librarian.  It was there she discovered her talent for dueling and using the old man's research, was able to put together her own deck before the age of 16.  Her master, Meister Michaels, drew out of her all of her potential.  Not just for dueling but for magic as well.  By 18, the Meister would present her to the King of the Weiwyrm, informing him of her value and much needed place within the castle. 

The King, after seeing her magic and dueling skills, accepted this and assigned her to the Weiwyrm Royal Library.  While she was not confined there, she was able to become more fearsome, making more decks.  Rumor has it that she has the knowledge of every card ever made and that she carries no less then four decks on her person at all times.  She rivals some of the top duelist in the land and will gladly prove her worth again and again if necessary.

Inverse Madness

01Cat of Ill Omen
02Des Koala
03Des Koala
04Marshmallon
05Mask of Darkness
06Mask of Darkness
07Nimble Momonga
08Nimble Momonga
09Nimble Momonga
10Nurse Reficule the Fallen one
11Nurse Reficule the Fallen one
12Nurse Reficule the Fallen one
13Sangan
14Stealth Bird
15Stealth Bird
16Level Limit-Area B
17Messenger of Peace
18Messenger of Peace
19Rain of Mercy
20Rain of Mercy
21Rain of Mercy
22Soul Taker
23Soul Taker
24Soul Taker
25Upstart Goblin
26Upstart Goblin
27Upstart Goblin
28Bad Reaction to Simochi
29Bad Reaction to Simochi
30Bad Reaction to Simochi
31Dimension Wall
32Dimension Wall
33Dimension Wall
34Gift Card
35Gift Card
36Gift Card
37Magic Cylinder
38The Paths of Destiny
39The Paths of Destiny
40The Paths of Destiny

Jeweled Protection

01Gem-Knight Alexandrite
02Gem-Knight Alexandrite
03Gem-Knight Alexandrite
04Gem-Armadillo
05Gem-Armadillo
06Gem-Armadillo
07Gem-Knight Garnet
08Gem-Knight Garnet
09Gem-Knight Garnet
10Gem-Knight Tourmaline
11Gem-Knight Tourmaline
12Gem-Knight Sapphire
13Gem-Knight Crystal
14Gem-Knight Crystal
15Gem-Knight Iolite
16Gem-Knight Obsidian
17Gem-Knight Obsidian
18Gem-Knight Obsidian
19Gem-Knight Amber
20Gem-Turtle
21Maxx C
22Gem-Knight Fusion
23Gem-Knight Fusion
24Gem-Knight Fusion
25Particle Fusion
26Mystical Space Typhoon
27Lightning Vortex
28Monster Reborn
29Dark Hole
30Gem-Enhancement
31Pyroxene Fusion
32Return From the Different Dimension
33Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
34Bottomless Trap Hole
35Divine Wrath
36Call of the Haunted
37Call of the Haunted
38Trap Stun
39Mirror Force
40Dark Bribe

Extra Deck
3x Gem-Knight Citrine
2x Gem-Knight Ruby
3x Gem-Knight Prismaura
1x Gem-Knight Topaz
1x Gem-Knight Amethyst
1x Gem-Knight Aquamarine
2x Gem-Knight Pearl
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number 10: Illumiknight

Harpie's Revenge

01Harpie's Pet Dragon
02Harpie Lady 1
03Harpie Lady 1
04Harpie Lady 1
05Harpie Queen
06Harpie Queen
07Harpie Queen
08Harpie Chenneler
09Harpie Chenneler
10Harpie Chenneler
11Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon
12Blackwing-Zephyros the Elite
13Cardcar D
14Cardcar D
15Dragunity Darkspear
16Dragunity Darkspear
17Harpie's Hunting Ground
18Harpie's Hunting Ground
19Hysteric Sign
20Hysteric Sign
21Elegant Egotist
22Elegant Egotist
23Pot of Avarice
24Pot of Duality
25Pot of Duality
26Forbidden Lance
27Forbidden Lance
28Monster Reborn
29Dark Hole
30Heavy Storm
31Hysteric Party
32Hysteric Party
33Solemn Judgment
34Solemn Warning
35Solemn Warning
36Icarus Attack
37Icarus Attack
38Fiendish Chain
39Fiendish Chain
40Starlight Road

Extra Deck:
Stardust Dragon x1
Lightning Plover x2
Harpie's Pet Mirage Dragon x2
Diawolf the Terrorfang x1
Photon Papilloperative x1
Number 50: Blackship of Corn x1
Daigusto Emeral x1
Gagaga Cowboy x1
Evilswarm Ouroboros x1
Number 69: God Medallion, Coat of Arms x1
Number 16: Shock Master x1
Number 11: Big Eye
Phantom Beast Plane Dragon Sack

Bruiser's Know-How

01Gene-Warped Warwolf
02Gene-Warped Warwolf
03Gene-Warped Warwolf
04Gladiator Beast Andal
05Gladiator Beast Andal
06Gladiator Beast Andal
07Indomitable Fighter Lei Lei
08Indomitable Fighter Lei Lei
09Indomitable Fighter Lei Lei
10Mechanicalchaser
11Mechanicalchaser
12Mechanicalchaser
13Vorse Raider
14Vorse Raider
15Vorse Raider
16Beast King Barbaros
17Beast King Barbaros
18Beast Machine King Barbaros Ur
19Beast Machine King Barbaros Ur
20Behemoth the King of All Animals
21Cyber Dragon
22Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast
23Majestic Mech - Goryu
24Mist Archfiend
25Mystical Space Typhoon
26Fissure
27Pot of Avarice
28Monster Reborn
29Bottomless Trap Hole
30Bottomless Trap Hole
31Dimensional Prison
32Dimensional Prison
33Dimensional Prison
34Dust Tornado
35Dust Tornado
36Dust Tornado
37Justi-Break
38Justi-Break
39Justi-Break
40Mirror Force
41Sakuretsu Armor
42Sakuretsu Armor
43Sakuretsu Armor
44Skill Drain
45Skill Drain
46Skill Drain

Jason

Really bad timing, I know; I won't be able to get this going for a few months! D:

I've a busy Dec and Jan, and don't get me started on Feb guys ~_~

I'll have to put this on hold for the time being! SORRY!! DX

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

AidenWhite

Gensokian

Quote from: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez on December 25, 2012, 06:18:28 PM
Really bad timing, I know; I won't be able to get this going for a few months! D:

I've a busy Dec and Jan, and don't get me started on Feb guys ~_~

I'll have to put this on hold for the time being! SORRY!! DX

That is such a lame Christmas present. I'm sure you could have given us something else. =w=

Nah, I understand that these things happen. I'll be with the other guys and search/maybe make a new game, but if you want to attempt starting this up again when you know you'll have the time, I'll be one of the first to say yes; helps that I already have the character made. Good luck, man.

DarkNevaeh

Well...if people are interested, I did start an interest thread for Soul Eater.  You can find it at the following...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160807.msg7424509#msg7424509

apygoos

also have my assassins creed based RP that Will hopefully be getting into ful lsteam post holidays

Togashi

AidenWhite

Togashi

Jason

Great news! After this Monday, my schedule will be dying down vastly, which means this thing will easily be able to be rebooted!

DigitLninja

Yay! Two yugioh for the price of one. Thanks Prof. Grimmjow!
Quotes to Live by:

apygoos

Pretty in Pink

I'm uh... I'm interested in playing, but I'd have to dust out my brain so that I can figure out one of my old decklists.  I actually played a while back, and won about five out of ten games (games, not matches, which I count as 2-of-3).  And I will, of course, be playing a female duelist, so I hope that balances out the gender number?
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Gensokian

I'll more than likely be able to hop back in, as well; helps that the character is already made, so no need to search through my brains for ideas. Now if I can just work on my mood, everything would be set.

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Jason

I'll have the OoC up today, just finishing up my app for the other YGO game!

Pretty in Pink

So Grimm, could you explain Destiny Draw and exactly how that works?  I'm not entirely sure I understand it.

Jason

@Pretty: Destiny Draw works on the principle in which, in your Decklist, you give your character 1-5 cards with an asterisk. Later, in your Deck List, have a section called Destiny Draw cards, numbered 1-5.

Once per duel, in a position where you are likely to lose, you may use a Destiny Draw. Rather than randomising a card from your Deck, you randomise a draw from 1-5 (depending on the number of Destiny Draww Cards you have). Depending on the number you randomise, you will draw the appropriate Destiny Draw card.

@All: A major concern has been risen by one of the role-players (anonymous)  regarding cards in One's deck, relating to the Roleplay's context, which I have agreed with. Therefore:

1 - No character is accepted as of yet. You must PM me your character application before I will accept it. Once that is done, you may post it in the character thread.
2 - Any Custom Card for a Blue-Eyes archetype based off a Red-Eyes card, and vice versa (think Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon -> Blue Eyes / Paladin of White Dragon -> Red-Eyes) are forbidden, as this will cause issue when relating to the Role-play's context.

AidenWhite

Jason

Sadly :(

I was gonna use our Blue-Eyes Shining Metal Dragon, but the member does have a point. :/

Check the OP, the Threads are up!

AidenWhite

So, what is exactly the problem with it? Mind my ignorance, but I don't find what is wrong with it.

Don't get me wrong, I'll find some way to change it. I have no need for wyvern or REDMD anymore. I've found a replacement.

Jason

Well, the problem is that the user stated...

QuoteSurely, the reason why the two factions are rivalled is because of their differences? If you make covers for each other card, they'd basically be the same. That wouldn't make any sense.

Basically, the war would be "WHITE OR BLACK" and that's stupid.

With all this said, think about it: a REDMD in a Blue-Eyes Deck would obviously overpower one in a Red-Eyes Deck, it'd be unfair for Schwarchen players and would drive them away too.

AidenWhite

Ah, true. Well, I've found a card that does basically the same thing, but that is a very valid point.

Jason

I figured so! XD It'd be quite awkward having a conflict on a simple terms of colours! LOL

Can't wait to see Weiwyrm's Golden Blue-Eyes-er in action! >=3

Pretty in Pink

Grimm, I am very, very sorry.  My internet is getting glitchy right now (stupid inclement weather) and I was getting frustrated.  I kind of forgot to title the PM like you asked.  That's not... going to be a problem, is it?  Again, I'm really sorry, but having basic internet kinda... gets fubar when there's rain.

Jason

AidenWhite

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Pretty in Pink

Dig!  I didn't see you in here!  Yes, yes you should!

DigitLninja

Indeed! I have a deck ready, but no character set up.
Quotes to Live by: