News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Recruiting for succubus!

Started by Sephiriel, July 23, 2012, 02:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoisonousKitty

Will do once iget my computer online stuck on my phone for the moment im afraid. and i thought they were looking for more females lol i could be wrong.

ReanimateMagnus

Background for Ezekial:

Born in Yokohama, Japan he grew up a normal confident student. When he was seven though a moment in time scarred him for the rest of his life. Another child on a field trip to a local dam would think it would be funny to hold him off the ledge to see if he would scream. Not only did he, he also wet himself. Ever since that day he was timid and reluctant to approach any woman. He found his relief in online games, sitting alone day after day building some confidence through a fictitious realm. His only sport he learned was tennis, since it didn't require any interactions with anyone else to play. He also picked up some ping pong but not nearly as much as the aformentioned. Most consider himself in the field of Bioengineering to be genius. Since he spent most of college indoors and not socializing.

azzmeister89

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 28, 2012, 03:37:27 PM
Background for Ezekial:

Born in Yokohama, Japan he grew up a normal confident student. When he was seven though a moment in time scarred him for the rest of his life. Another child on a field trip to a local dam would think it would be funny to hold him off the ledge to see if he would scream. Not only did he, he also wet himself. Ever since that day he was timid and reluctant to approach any woman. He found his relief in online games, sitting alone day after day building some confidence through a fictitious realm. His only sport he learned was tennis, since it didn't require any interactions with anyone else to play. He also picked up some ping pong but not nearly as much as the aformentioned. Most consider himself in the field of Bioengineering to be genius. Since he spent most of college indoors and not socializing.

so your character is like sheldon from big bang theory?

ReanimateMagnus

Sheldon is arrogant and nerdy. I would say he's more like the Welcome to the NHK character.

KnowThySire

*silently creating his character in the corner*
There can only be one king.

bubby

*Peers over Perv's shoulder, licks at the back of his neck*

PoisonousKitty

Makes me think i need to put more background on my character.

azzmeister89

KnowThySire

*trembles a the lick, and quickly looks back at bubby* No peeking you! *puts sheet behind his back with one hand, and with the other grabs her by her hair, tilting her head to the side to whisper in her ear menacingly* You may get to be the dominant one in the rp, but here you're mine.

JadenMystic

Position: (to be filled in by the GM)
Name: Fiora "Fi"
Race: Fire Demon
Skin color: see pic
Eye color: see pic
Hair color: see pic
Height: 5'4"
Appearance: "human" form:
"demon" form:
Personality traits: obeys her queen's orders, very loyal to the women around her, and does her best to learn from them to be as evil and vindictive to her male servants as they are to theirs.
Strengths: use and control of fire, magick, and flight
Fears: rejection and being dominated (even if she does secretly desire to be dominated every once in a while.)
Sexual tendency: dom/switch

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

bubby

*Narrows eyes and quivers with a leering grin at Perv, whispering back*

Oh this is going to be all kinds of fun.

KnowThySire

*smirks, letting go of Bubby's hair* Indeed.

@Jaden: *stares at blue fire in picture* Ooooo.... Pretty....

ReanimateMagnus

I like the demon form Jaden. Sexy

JadenMystic

@Magnus: I'm claiming you, darlin. :-) Been a while since we RPed together. This time, roles are reversed! ;-)

@Hanged: How have you been?? Been a long time, as well, since we've RPed together, too! :-)

@Perv: If you see the fire blue/ white, look out. That's when fire is the hottest..... *glare at you with gold eyes seeking my victim...I mean, um, slave.....*

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

JadenMystic

KnowThySire

I'm pretty sure I'd be able to handle it, but just to be safe... *grabs Magnus, pulling him in front of Jaden's gaze* I believe you two are more familiar with one another. Now, I think It'd be best for me to take my leave. La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la.... *skips away to his corner to finish his character sheet*

JadenMystic

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on July 28, 2012, 04:27:32 PM
I'm pretty sure I'd be able to handle it, but just to be safe... *grabs Magnus, pulling him in front of Jaden's gaze* I believe you two are more familiar with one another. Now, I think It'd be best for me to take my leave. La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la.... *skips away*

Lol love ya,Perv!

KnowThySire

Many women do, hun. Many women do... 8-)

ReanimateMagnus

JadenMystic

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 28, 2012, 04:35:02 PM
*huggles Jaden* Miss me?

*huggles Magnus back* of course, my dear. Why wouldn't I? I throughly enjoyed the one-on-one we used to have going. ;-)

JadenMystic

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on July 28, 2012, 04:34:51 PM
Many women do, hun. Many women do... 8-)
I'm sure dear. And you're such a flirt, too  no one can resist ya. Bubby is gonna have her hands full with you. Lol

azzmeister89

wow you all seem to know each other so well, makes me feel like an intruder.

PoisonousKitty

Looks like magnus will have his hands full lol two ppl claiming him this ought to be interesting... Of course who would steal him is up to the gm here :) or you guys or however this goes :)

Lightshock16

I'm a little Anxious to start now, with more of these beautiful Demon's coming in for fun. My Guy's gonna be in for some fun. XP

JadenMystic

Did someone else claim him before me? I don't recall when looking thru the threads.....I know I made a claim when I said I wanted to join..... wonder if that's what everyone is thinking there is two claims on him....