One - on - One Sought

Started by Kilzeath, July 22, 2006, 03:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilzeath

Bow chicka wha wha.

And all that.  I am - Opting not to post in that other thread initiated by yours truly 'cos frankly it's five or six pages of teh silleh with only one post being of any referable use - Gander the first page if you're inquisitive.

That stated, it is as the subject...  States.  I am -damn bored- as is per the standard of reality, but since reality is a blowhard that cheats at poker I am demanding someone rectify the situation and SALVAGE MY BRAIN from the tedium.  A peek at the 'Ons 'n Offs' should dictate what perks me, and most things not listed thereon is probably negotiable.

Go on.  Get off your kiester.  Send a private message.

You know you want to.
But that is the usual question after waking up on top of a dragon.  "What time - No.  What day is it?"

ONs! and OFFs!

Kilzeath

Same fecal matter, different perspective of time.

And see above, too.
But that is the usual question after waking up on top of a dragon.  "What time - No.  What day is it?"

ONs! and OFFs!

Kilzeath

For a night - A cold, black night - Lifeless, bleak, and empty - the swashbuckler shall be set aside.  The winds shall rage, the spirits shall scream, the huddled masses will cry out to their absent God for salvation from the Hellish abomination rending its way free of the shadowy Nether. 

From the blackest pits, it rises.  Behold this twisted abhorrence!  Revulsion, antagonism, repugnance, detest thy name, for it is...

Threadnomancy!

-Dons the black robes, and revives the deceased thread.-

Bwa ha ha! 

And so on and so forth.

The relevent bits are - Up.

References are thus.

This thread's more than a hundred and twenty days old.  Daaamn.

ONs! and OFFs!