LF Female.... A love story..... Yeah you read it correctly

Started by AverageJoe, February 27, 2015, 03:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AverageJoe

Hello! Thanks for looking at my thread. I am a newcomer here on E and am looking for a game. Ideally it would be very casual with no required posting frequency. One post a week is plenty…. No pressure! What I would like though is communication even when no post is forthcoming. I will never press a partner for a post, nor do I want to be pressed for one.

In essence , what I’m looking for is a partner, a friend, with whom to craft a story.

I am still figuring things out in the community here so forgive my ignorance of some things considered common knowledge. As far as my preferences are concerned, I am looking for a female partner to play my first game with. Sorry fellas, but I prefer a lady to help me through my first experience here. I do not have an on’s and off’s page yet but my limits are pretty much in line with most. No bathroom sports, mutilation, gore, vore, etc. I guess on to what I am looking for…..

In short, I want a love story. Crazy, I know! My idea kinda goes as follows but can be altered to liking.

Boy and girl grow up in a deep southern town. They are the darlings of the village, their parents being equally influential (politically, economically, whatever). The whole town knew one day they would be married but at such a tender young age all the two knew was they liked to be around each other and play together. Just about the time they would have started finding more interest in each other (15 ish) the Civil War breaks out. Being the proud southerner he is, the boy rushes off to war without so much as a goodbye.
Fast forward—Four plus years later and he has been presumed dead. She has been pressured into marriage by her family. Perhaps she hates her husband. Perhaps he’s abusive. One day, out of the blue, the boy from her childhood returns to the village unannounced. The inevitable meeting will make sparks fly. She is stuck. Divorce is unacceptable, but adultery is worse. Will she give in to her heart? Will she do what is expected of her? The choice is ours.

I want a female to capture her emotional turmoil and help me tell this story. This is far more story than smut though I can imagine some very steamy scenes. Possibly even some NC between her and the husband she hates.

If interested please PM me. Do not post in this thread.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread!

~Joe