Interest Check:The Supers(So You Wanna Be A Hero?) *Still Open*

Started by Wicked Vixen, August 05, 2019, 08:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lights

So this one should be fun. Love the characters so far. Lots of detail.

Vixen, is my guy okay? I was just kind of throwing out ideas for stuff in the town, so just references. But he'd be pretty local and kind of know a lot about the place. If you've get anything set or it's not cool with you just let me know.

If everything is cool anyone want to have any previous interactions? Maybe went to his bar, saw him at school or college? Possibly trained a little before the gym closed? Since we almost all know martial arts right?

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Manaan

Quote from: GhettoMagick on August 13, 2019, 08:03:09 PM
I’m interested! Is weather manipulation taken?
Based on the list on the first post it is not at this time

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Wicked Vixen

NEW PEOPLE STILL MAKING YOUR SHEETS IN CASE YOU ARE CREEPIN' THE MAIN THREAD IF YOU SEE THE "EVENT" START OFF THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN'T COME INTO THE STORY THIS JUST MEANS THAT YOUR CHARACTER WAS NOT FOUND AND SENT TO THE HOSPITAL. SO YOUR CHARACTER CHOSE TO WAKE UP AND NOT GET HELP OR YOU PASSED OUT SOMEWHERE SOMEONE COULDN'T FIND YOU FOR SOME REASON. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT FEEL DISCOURAGED! THIS IS NOT EVEN THE START OF THE GAME. THINK OF THIS AS THE INTRO TO A VIDEO GAME WHERE YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PRESSED THE START BUTTON. THIS IS THE MOVIE WHEN YOU START UP THE GAME!

Your Lord and Master, (Goddess of your The Supers universe)  ;)

Wicked Vixen

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

CurvyKitten

I know you said it isn't to late to join but it feels like it is...like everyone would be established by now. Not sure if I should finished my characters at the moment. It's taken me so long to get them done as it is. I might step back from this one and maybe just keep an eye out or something....?

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 18, 2019, 02:09:41 AM
I know you said it isn't to late to join but it feels like it is...like everyone would be established by now. Not sure if I should finished my characters at the moment. It's taken me so long to get them done as it is. I might step back from this one and maybe just keep an eye out or something....?

It's not too late at all Curvy K! We still have other characters yet to be brought in! No one has made connections yet and we are still forming up groups and haven't started branching off yet either. You have plenty of time to bring your character in!

HairyHeretic

I'll try to get mine finished off in the next day or so. Have I missed a post about an OOC / IC thread going up though?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Manaan

HairyHeretic

Cheers. I'll go through them tomorrow. Its 2am here and morning brings work :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Wicked Emi

So I decided to half scrap my character, I'm changing her job, history, and power. Just a heads up on why it's taking so long!

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: Wicked Emi on August 19, 2019, 02:29:52 PM
So I decided to half scrap my character, I'm changing her job, history, and power. Just a heads up on why it's taking so long!

That is ok! Take your time and have fun with it! It's your character after all! Make her into someone you enjoy playing! There is NO rush at all!  :-)

Wicked Emi

Sweet baby Jesus, I'm finally done! Really hope you like her 🙂

Quote from: Wicked Emi on August 12, 2019, 09:09:57 PM
〚Sabrina〛

Basic Information

Full Name: Sabrina Johnson
Sexuality: Mostly straight
Occupation and/or Grade level: Streamer and patreon artist

Physical Description

A decent height for a women with all the bigger bits in a right places. DD cups, wide hips, thicker thighs, curved calves and just the right amount of fat on her arms and baby pudge on her stomach. Sabrina is both soft and luscious with minor muscle in her arms and legs.

Face Claim: Alerose Bunny (suicidegirl)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 163 lbs
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Jet Black

General Appearance: Sabrina loves showing off her tattoos, so she is almost always in something quiet reveling. Cute but spunky, most would say she touches chibi goth, in reality she just really enjoys black as it almost highlights her creamy porcelain skin and thus her tattoos pop out more. She will occasionally wear wigs or dye her hair random colors temporarily.

〚Personal Information〛

Notable Features: Obviously, her tattoos. Most can spot her a mile away as she is almost coated in tattoos. Also, she has more than a handful of piercings to match her tattooist appearance. If she ever takes her piercings out, she has dimples and without the tattoos; magically, while she is beautiful, she isn't some crazy Aphrodite esque creature.

Personality Traits:
Relaxed: Also could be called Zen, very little actually bother Sabrina. Once upon a time she was a huge stress ball that seemed to have anxiety over everything. However, as she found her passion, hopes and dreams in tattooing, she is far more laid back now. Doesn't take too much personally unless you attack something dear to her.

Flirtatious: Doesn't actually mean to flirt but most think she is constantly flirting with just about everyone. Regardless of gender. However, when she actually tries to flirt with someone she actually likes, she its up being a stuttering, blushing school girl as she has only had a few boyfriends.

Loyal: Once you have Sabrina's loyalty, it is there until you seriously fuck up and even then you might still have it or can get it back. Since she doesn't really have a family so to speak of, she makes her family through friendships. Willing to do whatever it takes if someone fucks with someone in her "family", her loyalty cannot be bought.

Mother esque: Has a tendency to mother the shit out of people. If someone gets sick or hurt, she is the first to smother them with love and "healing remedies". Since she never really had a mother in her life, she bases her 'mothering' off one of the few foster parents who seemed to at least try to be there and understanding.

Sarcastic: Not able to contain herself, Sabrina tends to speak her mind before she can really think about it. Mostly it sounds like rambling, in reality she is probably talking shit or trying to attempt at keeping her thoughts; both good and bad, to herself. Usually comes out really sarcastic and most don't know if she is joking or not.

Humorous: Mostly a coping skill, she tries to laugh and make others laugh a lot. If someone tries to get serious with her, she tends to make a joke to reflect most peoples advances simply because she has a hard time getting so close to people. Especially if they have romance, serious romance, on their mind.

Brief History: Sabrina didn't grow up with her parents, they died when she was about four years old. Whenever happened, it was her aunt that took her in. However, as health problems hit her hard, she bounced around in the foster care system until she aged out. The main foster care that she remembered was with this one couple that were both from the foster system as well. They both met in the system, somehow stayed together through it all, fell hard for each other, and then tried to make a home that some would call a wonderland in the system. When she turned 16, she tried to find her aunt again. When she did, her aunt basically told her that when she got better, she didn't bother to try to find Sabrina because in reality she couldn't support her. This made her hate the world and didn't believe 'family' was a thing that was real. With this in mind, she left the home as soon as she was able to and went into a program that offered housing and basic life skills and maybe a job.

Going into a few "opportunities", Sabrina knew she would never make it the "regular world" with a "regular" job. First there was stripping, while it gave good money and she was able to get a nice older car that most people swooned over, she didn't want to stay that way forever. So using her body and love for video games, she quickly made a lot of followers while streaming and making cosplay costumes for patreon.

〚Super Powers〛

Video Game Physics: The power to interact with the world as if in a video game. Such as impossible punches, not getting hurt when falling big heights, and pulling weapons out of her pocket.

Life and extra life: Has a "health bar" on her forearm and three extra life's right under it. Does show enemies health bar to her.

Weapon of choice: Can take either a small hand gun, sword, or a health pack out of her back pocket.

Level up! : Everything gives xp, she levels up somewhat quickly until level 5. 1-5 is basic training and any big use of her ability (aka turning a guitar into a music death machine) is a level 10 ability.

Skills

Street smarts Since Sabrina grew up in a foster care and was momentarily homeless, she has incredible street smarts.

Seduction: Sabrina was a stripper, and in reality still makes money thanks to her good looks, she can seduce most people.

Lock picking and pocket picketing: Criminal youth, what can you say. She wasn't the best teen ever.

Research: Thanks to her streaming, if someone has ever touched an online game, she can get a lot of information on them.

Flaws and Weaknesses

Flaws:

Loner type: Has a really hard time letting people close to her and tends to accidentally mess up friendship from fear of people leaving her.

Double faced: From streaming comes her "gamer girl face", which she uses about 80% of the time. A bubbly over sexed girl who is competitive and silly. Not many peak at the the real Sabrina.

Noticeable: Thanks to her past, and honestly current job, she is somewhat noticeable in public.

Weaknesses: She has to know which video game mechanic she wants to use and from which game. May effect others if they touch her or too close to her while fighting. Boob jiggle mechanic (it sucks and slows her down)

Likes: Video games, sprite, gamer snacks, tattooes, piercings, pranks, the ocean, seafood, a good book series, movie buff, experiencing new things, and obsessed with elephants.

Dislikes: Dark chocolate, overly rude people, people who throw games or cheat, prudes, winter and snow, super serious people or events, and loud noises.

〚Miscellaneous Information〛

O/O's:

Ons: Rough sex, dirty talk, sex outdoors, oral, power play, switch, thrill of being caught, spanking, choking, teasing, light marking.

Offs: No bathroom stuff, no vore, no gore unless in a fight scene and only with my permission. Just a general no to yuck stuff for me please.

Notes: Sabrina does have a lot of tattoos and piercings thanks to her being a stripper and trying to get noticed, plus the small joy of pain that comes with getting them.