The Children of Nostradamus (Dark Pre-Apocalyptic) LGBTQ Friendly! On Hiatus

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, February 12, 2015, 12:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caehlim

Quote from: lockepick on February 16, 2015, 06:29:26 PM
I suppose I was thinking my witch-y powers would allow me to masquerade as some manner of pagan god -- or offer blessings/services to those loyal to me. The ultimate goal is, of course, to get the cultists to sell their souls to the demon patron though, of course.

Though the demon patron is really mostly just because I think it would be a fun interaction.

Rosier would be all too happy to have mortal minions, advising, tempting and swaying them towards making deals.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

ultimategeek

I expect that this is likely to be a stupid question, but is there an easy way to get those frames on the photos, or is it off to photoshop?
O&O :: SEARCH :: A&A

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: ultimategeek on February 16, 2015, 08:09:19 PM
I expect that this is likely to be a stupid question, but is there an easy way to get those frames on the photos, or is it off to photoshop?
P

Put up a request for them to be made and when I'm at a pc with photoshop, I will make it for you.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

ultimategeek

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 16, 2015, 08:56:54 PM
P

Put up a request for them to be made and when I'm at a pc with photoshop, I will make it for you.

Oh neat.  I didn't realize it was already an independent layer so I've got it all taken care of.  Thanks though!

Madriv

Quote from: lockepick on February 16, 2015, 04:20:42 PM
Expressing some interest...

Considering a Witch Sensitive working for/with the Demons -- maybe starting a cult dedicated to them or something. I'm a little iffy on the 'how.' I'd love a 'patron' amongst the Demons if possible.

Locke! Good to see you!

Starting a demonic cult is naughty. You're gonna have a pissed off angel gunning for your ass.  8-)

Bloodied Porcelain

Just a reminder to folks:

You will not be allowed to create important NPCs or NPCs meant to be saved/corrupted. These will be created by the GM(s) and the corruption/salvation scores will be controlled by the GM(s). Also, this game will not be about pairing off or grouping up with only a select few people (Save for in the case of the Prophet) to interact with. As such, characters that rely heavily on npc groups may not be the best option to go with, as whether or not there is even a group at all will be determined by the GMs.

Also, just as a general note: I am not looking to make this game sex heavy, so please try to avoid creating characters or situations where sex will be happening more than anything else.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 16, 2015, 10:10:17 PM
Just a reminder to folks:

You will not be allowed to create important NPCs or NPCs meant to be saved/corrupted. These will be created by the GM(s) and the corruption/salvation scores will be controlled by the GM(s). Also, this game will not be about pairing off or grouping up with only a select few people (Save for in the case of the Prophet) to interact with. As such, characters that rely heavily on npc groups may not be the best option to go with, as whether or not there is even a group at all will be determined by the GMs.

Also, just as a general note: I am not looking to make this game sex heavy, so please try to avoid creating characters or situations where sex will be happening more than anything else.

I LOVE YOUR FACE!
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Madriv

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 16, 2015, 10:10:17 PMplease try to avoid creating characters... where sex will be happening more than anything else.

Yeah, think I got that covered. No offense to Mr. Perlman.  ;)

bubby

I'll seriously try to get my char done before the weekend, but if not, TOTALLY will be my first priority on Saturday.

PrestaDGTation

Curious!  I'm playing a greater demon of Sloth in another game.  I wonder if that character would be transferable...

Either way.  Demons are looking lonely.  I might be tempted!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on February 17, 2015, 03:19:19 PM
  Curious!  I'm playing a greater demon of Sloth in another game.  I wonder if that character would be transferable...

Either way.  Demons are looking lonely.  I might be tempted!

No, playing greater demons isn't an option. Normal demons however are. :)

Tinkertoy

Alrighty, my demon has been alluding me in her creation, but....now I think I have something, slowly she is taking shape. I blame the errant plot bunny that decided to hop along and tease me with greatness and no partner....eff you plot bunny...eff you.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Rel Mayer

Bloodied Porcelain

bubby

So I actually had a small flare of an idea for my demons History tonight, which is a good thing, cuz it means I'm closer to getting her going! *confetti*

Hades

Quote from: bubby on February 18, 2015, 03:08:21 AM
So I actually had a small flare of an idea for my demons History tonight, which is a good thing, cuz it means I'm closer to getting her going! *confetti*

Confetti you say?  Here, have a free sample then. :D

bubby

Bloodied Porcelain

Keaton

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

bubby

Blargh. I'm flailing on making my char. I had an idea, but doing research on her history has hurt my dome. I'll be changing the faceclaim too, as soon as I find someone more suitable.

Nymphadora

I've had some stuff come up and need to pull my interest for now.

Have fun, folks!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Ansem on February 18, 2015, 01:24:18 PM
I promise I'm still interested.

Leaves a cupcake for BP.

Pretty cupcake is pretty!

Quote from: bubby on February 18, 2015, 04:15:19 PM
Blargh. I'm flailing on making my char. I had an idea, but doing research on her history has hurt my dome. I'll be changing the faceclaim too, as soon as I find someone more suitable.

Don't hurt yourself darling. We still have a lot of open demon slots, given I've only had one demon sheet get turned in. <3

Quote from: Nymphadora on February 18, 2015, 04:59:46 PM
I've had some stuff come up and need to pull my interest for now.

Have fun, folks!

Sorry to see you go. Look us up if/when things get better for you. :)

Bloodied Porcelain

ultimategeek

I'm considering whipping up another character, Jegudiel.  I don't want to go for it though if anyone else is working on a character sheet for him.  Does anyone have an eye on him?

Bloodied Porcelain

I haven't had anyone mention being interested in playing him recently/that I can remember.