News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Picture... Plots?

Started by Doktor Sleepless, July 06, 2009, 09:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Sleepless

Hi there, the Doktor here... I don't have any specific plots I'm thinking off, but I'd like to share some sexy pics I've found around, and I'd love to build some RP around them if any lady player out there would like to play a character based in any of these pics. They're mostly NSFW, BTW. I can do forum RP, IM, IRC, or any combination. (I've opted to post them as link mainly to not make this thread slow loading, but also so I can check the thread from work without a problem).

Check my O/O (linked below my lovely signature, thanks Krysia) to see if there's any kind of RP or plot we could get into together, and shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Doktor Sleepless

Update:

Bitter Sweet

Hi Doktor! Nice pics.

I have ideas for 3, 4, and 9 of the first post.

A dragon shifter working under cover for her nest gets caught by the enimies with her pants down.

A new vampire winds up getting seduced by a human

A pony girl has earned the highest privilage ever, she is now free and works as an engineer. However there are still those who treat her as just a pony girl.
Why is a raven like a writing desk.....

Ons_offs||

Doktor Sleepless

I'm not much into dom stories (pony girl), but I could work with one of the first two, playing a human. I would, however prefer something "normal" (incest, adultery, teacher, etc). Start up a thread and PM me.

Doktor Sleepless

Update:

• Picture 81. Pretty nerdy chic I want for some nerdy RP.

Doktor Sleepless

Doktor Sleepless

Update:

Doktor Sleepless

Reuploaded #90, although I don't see why they deleted it.

Doktor Sleepless

Update:

Doktor Sleepless

Clio

Okay. I like these:
(Not your actual numbers, just ones that I like)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Doktor Sleepless

Great choices Christa... choose any one to start and tell me what your plot idea is and we'll work from there, yes?

Doktor Sleepless

Doktor Sleepless

Cythieus

Tiny Pic will take all your nudes down.

Doktor Sleepless

You're right; that one's not fully nude so that's why I didn't think about it. Uploading it to my nudie pic place.

Doktor Sleepless