News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

Has run out of gummys so sad
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Vill

Wins with his pack of gummies.

Cryptic

Defeats the gummys by eating their heads and carries off with the win!
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Divine Tenacity

-wants more winning gummies-
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

She always fails for the decoy.

--Pats the real win that's deep inside his coat pocket--

--Gives Midori some of his gummies.--

Divine Tenacity

You are too kind.

-pops a gummy into her mouth-

By the way. Win.

Cryptic

A/A's

Divine Tenacity

Cryptic

A/A's

SpiralSpider

launches kittens at everyone
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Cryptic

Look Val! Flying pussies you might get lucky!
A/A's

Vill

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

You win as well as you spell my name.

Which is not very well.

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

My early x-mas to me

--wraps his win--

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

Coal is a valuable resource, thank you kindly.

SpiralSpider

Snergleflerblits.

That is all.

Vill

SpiralSpider

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

Cryptic

A/A's