Neko Neko Sky Rocket

Started by The Great Triangle, May 22, 2008, 12:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Triangle

*A long brooding shot of Earth as seen from space as the voice over begins*

Edwin Nestor was a man with a dream, a dream of manned space flight.  But his rockets were too small, and his company bankrupt.  What he needed was a miracle.

*Music begins, shots of biology laboratories, cells dividing, and cages*

On July 12, 2033, Edwin Nestor came up with an idea that would change the future of man's destiny in space forever:  the humble domestic Cat-Girl.

*Disconnected images of catgirls in lingere lounging about, jumping around and being brought into the private space agency*

They needed to be taught endurance.

*Shots of Catgirls riding in centrifuges, being dunked into water and being stretched out on a rack.*

They needed "exercise."

*Shots of naked catgirls pouncing on each other in the shower as a man in a spacesuit sprays whipped cream from the sidelines*

They needed to become Astronauts.

*Glamour shot of catgirls standing in spacesuits, holding their helmets as their tails wave proudly.*

This summer, join the new frontier in man's quest for the sky:  Neko Neko Sky Rocket.

I'm looking for a number of catgirls willing to endure some stimulating "training" to become astronauts.  To keep the game moving, players can also play members of the space agency along with their catgirl characters.  So, any takers?
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Sabby

Oh for the love of... you sir have no shame ^^ I'm loaded as it is... but its sooo tempting...

The Great Triangle

Yep, it is indeed pretty much a rip off of Sabbat's roleplay, but it's also a total rip off of the 2007 Anime "Rocket Girls" So I've breached some kind of originality boundry and created something so uniquely derivative it becomes origonal again.  I call this specefic heat boundry the Yugioh line.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Sabby

Awww! I'm flattered ^^ if I had been making money though, I'd have sued you ;)