Stark's thoughts -Any Style-

Started by StarkDublin, January 11, 2009, 08:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarkDublin

Looking for a partner to RP with, I have a couple of Ideas and I will list the bare minimum here if your interests gets peaked than PM and we will discuss more.

Vampire/Human [VAN], [NC]
-A vampire hunter comes to the city in search of a coven who has been terrorizing the city by night, and corrupting the streets with a new drug called "Day Walker". The drug gives the user a high that lasts all day, and dies out at night makign them produce a pheromone that attracts vampires making easy prey. They leave some alive to continue there sells, but they kill the ones they don't need.

-A human is captured by a vampire coven, and has experiments done to them to find the gene that allows humans to walk the earth during the day. A vampire scientist has enough and tries to free the victim.

Human/Human [BDSM], [NA], [VAN]
-Rival assassins are sent to kill each other by their respective agencies, unaware of the setup.

-A average family setting where everything seems normal, until the night falls revealing a kinky secret.

-A collage campus, where the teachers and students are a bit to close.
It takes armies to control the world...And one man to make it all fall...Am I that man...

Ons and Offs