New plots Ideas of my mind. (M looking for F)

Started by Lucifurian, May 30, 2016, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifurian

Hello good people of E. Due to an error of my editing this is now my new idea thread... The old one got delete by accident.

So a little about the person that is me, myself and bits of insanity. I try to respond as often as I can, usually with in 48 hours. I like to be descriptive as possible and try to get at least one paragraph long in my post. Longer if asked. I absolutely hate one liners and will dump the rp if there are multiple one liners.

Sorry for the sketchy amateurish post. Not entirely computer savvy these days.

Now the list of Rps that I can remember.

fan base

World of Warcraft

List of My old Characters: Horde -  Nasheii Blackhide - Tauren druid turned deathknight - A.K.A Violent song
                                                   Sae'thas Morningstalker - Blood Elf rouge
                                                   Alr'thaes Morningstalker - Blood Elf mage and Sae'thas twin brother
                                                   Dozur'Ruz Ironeye       -  Orc Warrior

Alliance - Kyaenel Mistwhisper - Night Elf druid turned deathknight - Violent Song A version
                                                    Duncan Hades          - Worgen rouge
                                                    Gremmun Blackstone - Dwarf hunter and drunken bastard
                                                    Tye Blackwood         - Human paladin

Druids: (Inspired by the web comic of the same name.) Nasheii or Kyaenel are about to embark on assignment for the circle. That was until and young amateurish druid (Your Character) tries to assassinate him in the moonglade. The assassination failed and the elders decide to punish both parties involved by making them teacher and student. (The start is similar to the webcomic. But I want it to go in a different direction story wise.) (Long term Rp, romance. Non con, Furry - willing to try it.)

Shadow and Light Sae'thas had been spying for the Horde for years now. Ever since Warchief Thrall had accepted the Blood Elves into the Horde. He's been in all the major cities, from Stormwind to Darnassus, Irnforge to Gilneas. All in order to collect secrets and intel. Unfortunately his efforts haven't gone unnoticed. S7 have been monitoring him and seemed how to take an interest, and of all people they had to send her. (Your Character) (Figured this can be a femme fatal story or at least a good spy game. Pm with thoughts if your interested.

Dominus Nox (Custom fantasy world)

Trial by Wolf The night of the ball should have been glamorous for the nobility. Magical for those seeking love, if not exceptional matches to improve their family standing. Even the merchant class got in the spirits in hopes of selling their wares. Hoping for that one miracle that will land them a noble, if not royal commission. The harlots prance the streets in hopes in becoming a mistress to one of the younger nobility and pick pockets dare to try their luck in reliving the nobles of their coin. Yet the magical night will become a nightmare.. The werewolf tribes are in constant war with the human kingdoms and often raid the small border villages. Almost never had they struck so deep into the kingdom and it's virtually unheard of them attacking a heavily defended castle. The night ended in screams and smoke, fire and blood. Worst of all the guest of honor is missing.. the kings daughter was taken by the wolves. (Non con. Possible romance. Hopefully long term Rp.)

The princess and her hound A vicious battle resulted in a heavy lost for the werewolves and a great cost for the royal army. For Felix, the soon captain of the royal guard. The battle was poorly handled and to costly for a simple mountain pass to secure a trade route. The beast rallied save for one and it fought more viciously than all the others. It was enough reason for Felix to investigate why and soon found the reason. The cub couldn't have been no more than a few weeks old, eyes closed and could barely crawl.. before his eyes the infant changed into it's human. Officially Felix started a research project on the lycanthropes, unofficially he adopted the cub and raised him to be on of the elite soldiers in the royal army as well as one of the personal guards for the royal family. Naturally only a select few actually know the young man's true nature that is kept secret even from the royal family itself.
The story begins on warm summer night, A party is declared, one of the king's daughters has come of age. The events were ruined thanks to a vicious raid from a hostile neighboring country. Their goal is to kidnap the young princess and ransom her for a good profit. Their plans are soon foiled by the young werewolf in such a way that he revealed his secret to her.. (Romance, Long term, Action, Adventure and lots of the bouncy bouncy)

The summoned The Royal academy of magic has been teaching both royalty and nobility for centuries. Ever since the first landing of the colony ships. It's creation had led to many a peace treaties, unparalleled understanding of magic and more than a few scandals and intrigues. While the first year of schooling is mandatory for those who are magically gifted, for they need to at least learn the basics. The following years are indeed voluntary and much more interesting. The students are to learn their first line of complicated spells and to summon their first familiar. That's where our characters come in. While the other students managed to creatures from frogs to cats, and owls to dragons. Our man character manages to summon a human (or humanish) familiar. Unknowingly triggering a dangerous set of events by doing so. (Romance, Long term, adventure, non con... pm for any ideas you may want to add to this story idea.)

All in the family

Daddy's little girl.  Life was good, life was perfect. Until tragedy strikes in the form of an accident. Resulting the loss of his wife and her mother. They mourned her passing in their own way. Yet the father (my Character) just doesn't seem to get over his late wife. He doesn't date and rare eats. His job performance is now suffering. It's up to his daughter to cheer him up in the most imaginative ways. Only to find her father's wild side. (Romance, Noncon, incest, public, pet play (been curious about it.))

His unknown sister To say his parents had a perfect marriage would be the biggest overstatement of the century. In truth they fought all the time, as well as constantly cheating on each other through out their marriage. It didn't help that they both came from wealthy families as well, so divorce was not an option. However he is their son and even though he learned not to get pulled in their fights. He was grateful for what they give... She was a result of one her father's flings. Either fleeing an abusive relationship or trying to find a family from her own tragedy. She comes to turn his life upside down. (Romance (possible), incest, (other kinks can be worked in)

Lots of editing in the future. Please Pm for RP request.
My Ons/Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=60081.msg2716731#msg2716731

Then a cloud passed over the face of the sun, and the Prince spoke again, His voice both syrup and poison: "You will take Pleasure in all that is, though your bodies will break and your souls be forfeit. You will do this, and do this gladly. For I am Slaanesh, most jealous of gods, most demanding of lovers, and My Thirst for you shall never be sated."

Lucifurian

My Ons/Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=60081.msg2716731#msg2716731

Then a cloud passed over the face of the sun, and the Prince spoke again, His voice both syrup and poison: "You will take Pleasure in all that is, though your bodies will break and your souls be forfeit. You will do this, and do this gladly. For I am Slaanesh, most jealous of gods, most demanding of lovers, and My Thirst for you shall never be sated."

Lucifurian

Added The Summoned and a bump for bumps sake

Lucifurian

Lucifurian