News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Roleplay ideas (will be updated continuously)

Started by Lezna, April 29, 2013, 07:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

A few Ideas I've been thinking about please have a look and PM or Reply if you are interested in any of them.

I'm rather fond of Innocent females who have little to knowledge of sex and that's my main turn on that is pretty much my only requirement however we can discuss it if you want to.

as for my turn off's? I hate immensely huge breasts I actually prefer smaller ones also nothing like scat or any other bodily fluids.

all my roles are for a male/female pairing however I do not mind if a male wishes to play a female and I'm fine with being the female as well so please don't be shy and have a read of my roleplay ideas :D

Note: # means I am particularly craving this roleplay And T means taken

Cheating
You have been married to your husband for a while now and he has started to neglected your needs due to his work. I am your husband's friend and often come around to hang out one day I come around when your husband is away. One thing leads to another and we eventually give in to each other and the resulting one night stand turns out to get you pregnant.

Mind Break
there have been a string of rapes lately and women have started to travel in groups to avoid the rapist who is still on the prowl. one night you are desperate to get some groceries since you live within walking distance you think you can afford to leave on your own little do you know I have been stalking you for a while now. as you are on your way home I follow you looking all to suspicious.

Elf Rape T
Humans and elves have been fighting one another for a while now and Humans were dominating the battle. One night an elven stealth squad captures you the princess to the land and you are brought to me the leader of the elfish army. I take this opportunity to rape you and break you into loving me an telling me the human's secrets. eventually I end up impregnating you with the first Human/elven child.

#Washed Ashore#
Vince was a world famous sailor however on his most recent round the world trip he hit a horrible storm and ended up washed up ashore on a strange island. While unconscious Vince was taken by a pair of women and brought to their village in the centre of the island. What was unique about this island was that there was not a man on it and there never had been. Their culture was similar to that of other tropical tribes no metal weaponry or electronics. To keep their population up the women use a plant which produces a substance similar to semen which they then inseminate themselves. Vince was taken to the chiefs home for ‘inspection’ the daughter of said chief (your character) has been tasked with keeping watch over him until a judgement can be made. Diligently looking over him Vince eventually wakes to find himself restrained. Panicking your character takes her rock-headed spear and level it with his neck shaking a little with fear.

Anthro Slave Trade
Looking to roleplay a situation where a bunch of Anthros are being sold as slaves as ‘exotic pets’ and the reason most people don’t know about them is their discovery was kept a secret so the rich could have their fun with them.

I was hoping that your character would be resistant after her slave training regularly spitting on her so called superiors.

As for what kind of anthro I don’t mind so feel free to experiment (though I would like it if you still kept the character mostly human). My own character is going to be rather rough but still caring, so no pain or anything unless you like stuff like that of course.

oh right I don't mind if it's a male playing a female so don't be shy feel free to PM me if you are interested I really hope to hear from you soon.

My character's basic appearance
Anthro examples

Sex Demon
You play an innocent girl who is extremely naive in the area of sex, Having been raised to think of such acts as dirty and unbefitting of a proper lady. Despite this you cannot ignore the fact that the idea has crept into your head every now and then always being in the back of your mind. Little do you know My character hears her silent plea for assistance and is more than happy to help her. Unknown to her she makes a contract and summons the demon of sex. Next thing she knows a rather evil looking man is sitting on her bed a wide smirk sitting on his face oozing a sexual aura.

#War General#

Role: PrisonerXTorturer

Kinks: Drug use, Mind Breaking, Impregnation, humiliation

The government has long treated women as second class citizens and that is being generous. Women are being forced to expose themselves to any man who wishes it should he ask it they must do it. It wasn’t surprising that a rebellion started and eventually a civil war broke out.

The war has been going on for about two years now and the national army has managed to capture one of the rebellions most notorious leaders and the highest ranking woman of the group. Taking her to an interrogation room she is welcomed by the sight of chief interrogator of the national army General Xavier Lewis.

The RP will be simple I will play the part of General Lewis and ‘convince’ your character to give up vital information about the rebels (camp locations, strength, etc). Though I have the role as torturer there will be no physical torture so no gore at all.

#Assassin's student#
Looking for a partner who would like to play a young 18 year old assassin in training who could either have just finished their training and are about to be given a mentor, or the mentor could find your character on the street and give him/her a second chance at life by becoming an assassin.This is set in medieval Europe where assassins are used by the king and I am one such assassin a rather famous, or infamous, one at that. this can follow some aspects of the assassins creed series so if you are a fan of it feel free to suggest it.

I would like this to include a sexual relationship between the two though at the same time I would like a fair amount of plot with sex scenes only appearing every now and then. My character is going to be older in his mid 30’s where as your character will be 18-20. I don't mind the gender of your character as I am willing to play male or female, the pairings I do are MXF and FXF I've tried MXM but not sure how good I am so I would consider it certainly.

Character Idea
this image is a good idea of what my character would look like, at least if he was male, he would be a little younger however he would still have scars and the like. In the case that I play a female I'm not entirely sure what my character look like I'd have to think about it a bit.

As for your character I don't really mind what they look like it's obviously up to you the only really restriction is that they need to be between the ages of 18 and 20.

Fandoms that I am willing to play which most will consist of OC x OC but I can play as canon characters
Naruto
Bleach
Fairy tail
Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

Please PM me if you are interested
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)

Lezna

I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)

Joanne87

Interested in all of them although plot 1 and 2 are better imo. 
"Wenn du dich mit dem Teufel einlässt verändert sich nicht der Teufel, der Teufel verändert dich."

Lezna

(Bumping)

Plus updated it by adding all my other Plot ideas into it making everything little cleaner

Lezna

Lezna

Lezna

Lezna

Bumping plus I also deleted my assassin idea and put it here

Lezna

Lezna