News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Trapped! (MUL)

Started by Jecht, August 27, 2009, 08:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I don't think there will be much killing just mainly he will be setting up the games and tell the rest of us what to do. Maybe if we start before we get in the house, he will talk to each couple as a random person to kind of setup why he chose everyone. The host will have to have a lot of creativity but also probably won't post AS much. I honestly don't know how this will work because I've never done a RP this big so I am completely open for suggestions.

Since we have 12 people, we might need to decide who is together or they can be single but get partnered together solely for the game, I'm thinking kidnapping in the same vain as Saw II.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

LadySky

I would be interested in this game! I would not mind being killed or forced to kill.

Actually being forced to harm one another in order to please the killer would be cool. I would prefer to be the abused however! lol
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Jack Stalker

Quote from: LadySky on September 19, 2009, 06:01:46 PM
I would be interested in this game! I would not mind being killed or forced to kill.
Actually being forced to harm one another in order to please the killer would be cool. I would prefer to be the abused however! lol

*OMG... better get in and abuse her before she kills me...*  XD XD XD

Jecht

Well Since we have enough for it, do we want to get started? I'll change the title so we can get attention of the people that said they would be in it.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

I think I'll leave this one, you still have six females who've shown interest so I hope that's OK.

Jecht

That's fine if everybody doesn't come back I'll send you a PM.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jack Stalker

Quote from: Jecht on September 20, 2009, 01:15:25 PM
That's fine if everybody doesn't come back I'll send you a PM.

I was going to ask who started this thread so we could start things rolling...

Then I saw it was you LOL!  ;)

Jecht

lol
We might need to setup who are the couples, that might be important
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

LadySky

So how shall the couples be chosen?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Jack Stalker

Quote from: LadySky on September 20, 2009, 02:08:38 PM
So how shall the couples be chosen?

*Grabs hair and yanks back head, slips collar around neck and attaches leash.*

"You're coming with me bitch."

*crosses fingers*

Jecht

lol
Sorry that I am horrible at organizing this, when I made the thread I didn't think people would like the idea.
I guess ask each other unless someone wants to just pick pairs. It might be quicker to have someone just pick pairs.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry