News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules

Started by Autumn52, August 28, 2010, 01:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rubicon

Autumn52

cheater cheater punkin eater
should be 74
;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Xandi on October 08, 2010, 04:21:08 PM
:'(  73

oh gods a tear from xandi..

73 no 75 no 73 no....

75 sorry xandi,  if not blow kiss not going to help.  :P

Autumn52

I .... am ..... so ....... hurt....  :'(

Blows kisses.......... :-*

74 and I am allowed to post because the other 74 before Lucius was for Rubicon not me.

Lucius Cornelius

cheater cheater punkin eater

oh no wait....

she is right.

Rubicon

Alas, for I have become undone by mine own ambitions. As a penalty, I do not even take a score this time, but merely appear, pilloried and disdained.

(It has been a long workday, I haven't eaten... er... yet, and I have had too much coffee. Be glad I didn't write this in Iambic Hexameter. ;) )

Golguy

Lucius Cornelius

:-[

a combination of xandi's kiss and tear is unbeaten

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Rubicon

(Afternoon, Harley -- did the days zany crimes go well for you?)

Lucius Cornelius

73 still thinking about Xandi's kisses

Autumn52

hugs Rubicon I don't mind if you make mistakes it gives me more chance to flirt I mean oh well yes flrit with all the handsome men here. (including you) blushes

Blows big kisses to Lucius

Harley Quinn

(I don't know what you mean, I never do anything bad, Rubicon.  I'm a very good girl.   O:))
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Kendra

SirSetzer

Yes, Harley is the most innocent of them all! Just look at her avi.
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Rubicon

(Any excuse for flirting is a good excuse for flirting, Xandi. You can just ask Harley -- after all, she's such a good girl. ;) )

SirSetzer

Yes, the most innocent of them all. We could all learn from her innocence.  ;)
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Exactly!  You all could.  The epitome of innocence am I.  -nod-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Rubicon

72 -- such a delightful innocence it is, too. Like delicious cream gracing a most succulent confection...

SirSetzer

The cream is the most delicious part, no? Lovely innocence.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Rubicon

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences