The Dorm of Screams - Non-con group game

Started by RedEve, May 30, 2014, 11:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

The idea for this is incredibly simple.

During a prison riot a large group of inmates manages to successfully escape. They are followed by the police and end up descending upon the local college campus, where they hole up in the girls dormitory.

Soon thereafter, the dorm is surrounded by the cops, but the large amount of hostages inside prevent the police from storming the building.

During the stalemate, the criminals decide to have their way with the poor students who were caught inside the building as it was overtaken by the convicts.

So in this game, the players would either portray one of the criminals or one of the college students unfortunate enough to fall victim to them.

This would be non-con, but the degree in which would of course be agreed upon between each pair of players.

Unfortunately I do not have the time to GM a game right now. I'm not even 100% sure if I will create a character (though I am leaning towards playing one of the students).

So if this gets picked up, we will need a player or preferably a few of the players to be willing to take on the GM responsibilities.

I might be able to join them later on, once my schedule clears up a bit.

Express any and all interest in here.

The CS templates:

Student:
[float=right][img width=400 padding=15](insert character image URL)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Major:[/b] (mention the subject your character is majoring in and perhaps also what year she is at)
[b]Bio:[/b] (a short biography of your character)

Criminal:
[float=right][img width=400 padding=15](insert character image URL)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Rap sheet:[/b] (describe your characters criminal past here. What was he in prison for? The prisoners who escaped were almost all inside of the maximum security section, so they should all be pretty hardened criminals)
[b]Bio:[/b] (a short biography of your character)

Sample character (which I may or may not play myself):

Name: Frankie “Oddjob” McCallister
Rap sheet: Frankie is serving five life sentences for a rap sheet that includes but is not limited to: five counts of homicide, two counts of manslaughter, fourteen counts of aggravated assault, five counts of armed robbery, two counts of rape, one attempted rape, seven counts of breaking and entering, one count of grand theft auto
Bio: If they ever decided to put a picture next to the encyclopedia entry that described career criminals, then Frankie would certainly qualify. Born in Kansas City in 1958, his life of crime started almost immediately. Coming from a violent home where his father was an alcoholic who beat him, his mother and his siblings, most of the McCallister children grew up to be troubled adults. Frankie himself earned his first stint in juve at the age of 10, and he would be in and out of juvenile detention facilities for all his teens. At the age of 18, he committed his first serious crime, a bank robbery, and immediately earned 5 years in prison for it (he served only four, not due to good behavior but because of the overcrowded prison system). It would be the longest stint he spent in prison before finally being captured for his endless list of crimes in 1989. By then, him and his outfit had gone on a murderous spree of ultra-violent crimes that briefly terrorized the Chicago area. Frankie has been inside of the maximum security wing at the prison for all that time, and he intends to make his regained freedom count, for however short it might last.

Name: Roberta Draxler
Major: For the pretense of her deception, Roberta will pass herself off as a journalism major who is in her junior year
Bio:Roberta is actually a police officer. She is a uniformed beat cop who will be sent into the dorm shortly after the police has surrounded. She will go in there unarmed and under the guise of being a college student herself, so when she is caught, it does not endanger the students that the criminals have taken hostage.

Blueprints for the building where the story takes place:

Ground floor
2nd floor
3rd floor
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Leandra

~~~~ Currently looking for rps ~~~~

My rp ideas and requests: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204755.0

Please respect my o/o's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204740.0

Damnedangel

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Deathnote

Neysha

Possibly interested. The setup idea is brilliant.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

KurganofPrussia

Hell, I'm down.  Love how simple and awesome the idea is.

Faeli

if we get enough criminals, I'll play too...

abandoneddolly

Astrofig

RedEve

Okay, with that out of the way, would any of you be interested in GMing this thing?
I am willing to help with creating a CS and even approving players, but my schedule is too busy right now to take on the day to day responsibilities of GM-ing this thing full time.

persephone325

Any more room? I really like this idea... <3
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

RedEve

RedEve

I have updated the opening post with the CS templates.

Anyone who feels up to it can start creating his or her character.

I will however not start this game up without the help of a GM who can handle the day to day running of this game. My schedule is too erratic at the moment for me to do so myself.

vin26m

Name: Theo Masterson, aka "Prince Charming"
Rap sheet: Kidnapping, False Imprisonment, Sexual Assault, Rape
Bio: Prince Charming is a charismatic model and actor who felt entitled to fuck whoever he wanted whether they liked it or not.  Eventually, his crimes caught up with him and even the deep pockets of his family could not keep him out of the slammer.  He helped initiate and mastermind the escape by manipulating some of the female prison guards.  He suggested using the dorm as a place to make a stand.  He thinks that some of the students will be fans of his, and he can have some fun with them before using them to help him escape and flee on his own.

vin26m

Name: William Iron-Knife, aka "Chief Smack-a-Ho"
Rap sheet: Stalking, kidnapping, false imprisonment, assault, battery, armed robbery, burglary, sexual assault, rape
Bio: Billy grew up poor on a reservation.  As a teenager, he was repeatedly embarrassed by white teenaged girls who turned down his awkward advances.  He served several tours of duty in the army where his sexual assaults of white enlisted women as well as local non-combatants went unpunished.  In the civilian world, he used his military training to improve his criminal endeavors, but was caught when one of his victims managed to escape.  He liked to use a big and nasty machete he called a knife to intimidate his victims, but is more inclined to slap them around before pinning them down and force his way inside them.

KurganofPrussia

I would love to run two criminals if that is OK and everyone is down with it.  We seem to have more students right now than criminals, so I do not mind.  If the numbers don't work, I can give one up.  Here are some ideas that I have:

Name: Matt "Albert" Bloom
Rap sheet: Breaking and entering, grand theft, grand theft auto, criminal mischief, assault and battery, attempted murder, attempted manslaughter, criminal destruction of property, assault and battery on law enforcement
Bio: Bloom is a former WWE superstar that has fallen on hard times.  After a successful run in Japan, Bloom came back to WWE to a lackluster reaction and then was fired for failing the drug test twice for pain killer addition.  Forgoing rehab, Bloom started odd jobs and stealing to feed his additions.  Painkillers and alcohol became his reason for living.  He picked up a couple of minor charges for stealing before his huge blowup.  He walked into a drugstore in Buffalo, New York and kicked his way into the pharmacy.  He beat up the pharmacist and put the assistant in a coma when he tried to help save his boss.  He took all of Oxy he could carry, and assaulted several of the other customers while he was there.  He went to the parking lot and and stole a car and led the police on a high speed chase.  Once caught, he beat up two officers before a taser brought him down.  Since he has been in the max security, he has assaulted 5 detention officers.  He has since lost all control of reality, and solves all problems with violence.

Name: Marcus 'Sparky' McMasters
Rap sheet: Arson X5, Firebombing, Terroristic Threats, Possession of bomb making material, Attempted murder X5
Bio: Sparky started as a small time arsonist, until he became to be politically motivated.  He picked up some arson charges early in his 20's but as he became more involved, he became enraged with State Senator Michael Bradley and his policies.  He started a plan to terrorize, stalk and kill Bradley and his family.  It started with threats in letters and emails, and graduated to a UPS package sent to his home with a full-fledged bomb in it.  Luckily for the senator, it was intercepted by the bomb squad, but the press covered it like the bomb was successful.  Once Sparky took credit, he was arrested.  He was convicted of trying to kill Bradley's whole family (him, wife, son and DAUGHTER) along with the housekeeper that was in house.  Personally, Sparky is very socially awkward and hates most all people and has very few friends, and has never had a girlfriend or woman in his life worth a shit.

MissFire

Name: Cassandra "Cass" Winters
Major: Sophmore, Art Major
Bio: Cass is the kind of girl that was either going to grow up and fall through the cracks of society and end up with 'meth addict' as her career, or be some kind of brilliant rebel genius with a crazy new way of thinking of things. She went somewhere in the middle. No druggie or party girl by any stretch of the imagination, Cass is the kind of rebel that likes to give the middle finger to authority but knows just where to stop to avoid getting herself in any real, irreversible danger. She dislikes authority but respects it enough to know how to keep her perky ass out of jail. She prefers to do things at her own pace and play (mostly) by her own rules. She found she had a talent for writing, painting, and sculpting in high school and has continued to pursue it. Her grades are fair to middling, she does great in English, Art, and History, but is abysmal at anything involving math or science to any degree. She often sleeps in, spends her weekends being lazy or hanging out with friends, and is known to keep a small stash of marijuana in her room.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Faeli

Name: Samantha "Sam" Robertson
Major: Freshman, Undeclared Major
Bio: Sam is one of the prissier and more judgmental members of the girl's dorm.  She doesn't have many friends and tends to prefer it that way.  She is markedly more cruel when it comes to men and has developed something of a reputation for blue-balling, being known as a irrepressible flirt who makes a game of NOT actually delivering on her promises.  It is whispered that the girl may be a lesbian, a sadist, or both and, to be sure, anyone performing a search of her room would find a small duffle bag crammed into the corner of her closet with handcuffs, paddles, clamps, and rope stuffed within. 

Personality-wise, Sam is something of a bitch.  She regularly tries to push people's buttons and sees which insults get a rise out of her classmates.  She doesn't know what she wants out of life, but she will be damned if she gets to where she's going by playing by someone else's rules.  She tends to stay by herself most of the time and is endlessly listening to music in her darkened room.  She hasn't yet hit the classes that actually require study and so she spends her time simply lounging and relaxing, simultaneously decrying life as boring and refusing to do anything about her boredom.

persephone325

Name: Mariko Hasegawa
Major: Freshman, Drama Major
Bio: Mariko comes from a long line of family members who have become successful doctors, lawyers, and law enforcement personnel. Her parents weren't exactly thrilled with her choice of major when she enrolled in college. But they supported her even so.

Mariko is a kind girl, and has no problem making friends. She can be quiet and reserved when she needs to be, but she often likes to be "the center of attention". Though she cannot stand petty drama. Mariko is protective of her friends.

Despite being a bit older than a "normal" college freshman, Mariko is sometimes viewed as younger than she actually is. In the past, some of her younger friends have felt very protective of her. She can sometimes be classed as a bit "naive".
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

ViperFang

Name: Nina “Viper” Saitou
Major: Sophomore – Visual Arts (Painting)
Bio:
Nina has often been a misfit, ever since Junior High. She has always been more interested in the arts than in any other subject, enjoying the expressive freedom she has with it. She lost her virginity her sophomore year in high school and has, since, enjoyed the company of many different men. When she graduated, she decided she wanted to make her career by painting several different images. She is only just starting to make a name for herself, somewhat, selling a few pieces to help pay for her tuition. She is very vain and is quite proud of her beauty. She doesn’t truly get along with most other women, viewing them as competition. Her philosophy with men is that they should be like Kleenex: “Soft, strong, and disposable.” Upon entering college, she had a tattoo of a black snake coiled into a figure-eight put on her upper right thigh. This coupled with her competitiveness and callous treatment of men has earned her the nickname ‘Viper’.

RedEve

I have edited in another potential character I might play, depending on how the roster fills out.

We should also discuss the potential resolutions to this game, and what each player is comfortable with.

How does everyone feel about his or her character's potential demise or injury?

persephone325

Quote from: RedEve on June 01, 2014, 03:26:27 AM
I have edited in another potential character I might play, depending on how the roster fills out.

We should also discuss the potential resolutions to this game, and what each player is comfortable with.

How does everyone feel about his or her character's potential demise or injury?

I'm not a big fan of character death. But I totally don't mind being beaten, bloodied, or abused. Extreme pain is completely fine with me.
I don't know.

RedEve

Well it was never the idea for each and every character to be killed or even injured, that is why it's best to know everyone's individual preferences in terms of this.

However, the criminals - most of them anyway - will have little desire to surrender, so at least some of them should die or be seriously injured when the police does storm the dorm.
Of course, this will only occur near the very end of the game.

RedEve

Have added some blueprints of the building in the opening post.

RedEve

Name: Sandy Stephens
Major: Drama major in her senior year
Bio: Sandy comes from a well-off background. Her father Dorian Stephens is a well-known spinal surgeon, her mother is a trial lawyer. She has two older siblings, both brothers, who have already graduated college and work as a stock broker and a copywriter respectively. Sandy herself had little passions in life besides the stage. She caught the bug whilst performing in school plays whilst in HS and eventually managed to convince her parents to let her major in the dramatic arts.

She is a well-liked student amongst her peers and is a pretty familiar sight at college parties, though she hasn’t really taken part in the Greek life. Instead, she has her own little group of friends she tends to spend most of her free time with. After dating for nearly two years, she broke it off with her boyfriend Dylan at the start of this latest semester, after she caught him making out with another girl at a party.

KurganofPrussia

I have no issues with my characters being killed.  They would not want to return to prison.  I would imagine that Bloom would not go out alone though.

Also, just to add to the story, the politician that Sparky tried to kill, Michael Bradley, has a daughter.  She would be old enough to go to college... just sayin'... lol

Leandra

Quote from: KurganofPrussia on June 01, 2014, 03:56:48 PM
I have no issues with my characters being killed.  They would not want to return to prison.  I would imagine that Bloom would not go out alone though.

Also, just to add to the story, the politician that Sparky tried to kill, Michael Bradley, has a daughter.  She would be old enough to go to college... just sayin'... lol

I offer to play said daughter. :) I 'll post the bio sometimes tomorrow.

Sorry for not replaying here earlier, i was busy all weekend but i'm still on board.

I don't mind my character getting killed, tortured or generally getting a very rough treatment. Your guys basically can do with her what you want.

ViperFang

I wouldn't really want my character to die, to be honest...though she can be choked nearly to the point of unconsciousness? Pinned while she is roughly ravaged?

And, as a sidenote, if she is accepted into this game, I wouldn't mind offering her up to Chief Smack-a-Ho or Matt "Albert" Bloom ;)

RedEve

Well I would still want at least one person to help me run this game, if I am going to start it up.

abandoneddolly

Name:Sophie Sheppard
Major: Freshman  major in biology with a minor in physiology
Bio: Sophie came from a poor family, but she made good enough grades at her high school to get a scholarship to pay for her college. Sophie would rather study then make friends.She gets along with everyone, but that might be because most of them don't even know that she exist. She dose enjoy people watching though, and will sometimes sit in the lounge of her dorm just to study people. Sophie is fascinated with the mechanics of what makes one human, that is why she is taking biology and working toward being a doctor. She is also fascinated with why people think whatever it is that they think and that id why she is dabbling a bit into physiology to. She has never been in a physical relationship with anyone, she has been to busy studying to do  anything like that.

( Im ok if my character dies  or gets injured or whatever fate may happen to her)

RedEve

Marconi Drake has offered to help in the day to day running of this game. Preferably I would like for one other player to step up, just because Marconi has admitted he has little experience in GMing a game.

RedEve

WildStallionNYC

RedEve

Marconi Drake

Name:Randall Fisher
Rap sheet: Breaking and entering x 5, sexual assault x 9, assault x 4, robbery x 5, manslaughter (while in custody)
Bio: Randall is no stranger to campus. Seven years ago, he terrorized students as the Campus Stalker, responsible for attacking nine young women in their dorm rooms. Randall seemed almost doomed from the start -- an abusive father and an absent mother fostered an intense anger in him as a child. He especially despised those that he felt had been handed an unfairly easy life. He zeroed in on the "spoiled" students at the local campus. He wished to show them that life can be cruel with little reason.

An athletic man, he was able to climb through windows, slip through vents and get in and out without being detected -- his victims usually left tied down to a bed or chair, gagged, for authorities to find the next day. He has an animal cunning, but is impulsive. He was only caught because of his loss of control, moving from room to room to prey on three different women in one night. The first got loose and called police before he was done with the third. Having made his way out with the other prisoners during the break, he is delighted to get the chance to return to his old hunting grounds.

CriminalMindsFan

I have some interest in playing a dirty cop who was undercover in the prison and decided to use the prison break to go completely rouge. He would also recognize Roberta Draxler, as someone he once met at police academy.

RedEve

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on June 04, 2014, 12:15:29 AM
I have some interest in playing a dirty cop who was undercover in the prison and decided to use the prison break to go completely rouge. He would also recognize Roberta Draxler, as someone he once met at police academy.

That's not a bad idea and gives us a good reason for her cover being blown.

Leandra

Sorry, that it took a while, but here is the Bio.

Name: Allison Bradley
Major: Music, freshman
Bio: Allison Bradley is the daughter of state senator Michael Bradley. As the daughter of an important conservatice politican Allison had learned early in her life to live under the constant watch of the media. She has been raised to be a good girl, one that always smiles is friendly to everyone and doesn't get involved with the wrong boys. Thew few guys she had dated in her life have essentielly all been sons of "friends" of her dad. Going to see a movie to gether or go dinning, maybe hold hands or share some short kisses is all she ever did with those boys. Having sex, out of question, her dad would never approve that. He always told her how important it was for her being an example to other girls. She is a good girl, one that does everything to make her parents happy. She had a bit of a fight with her dad about her college major, but when she promised to keep doing promotional work for him, he agreed. She thus often spends the weekends at home, travelling around with her dad to events and being the good daughter he needs for his public image. Of course being the daughter of a state senator does have its downsides. A few years ago a lunatic - Marcus 'Sparky' McMasters with name - was after her dad and her family, trying to kill them. Everyone was relieved when the police finally arrested him. Now they would never see anyting of him again.

RedEve

The game would start shortly after the escape.
The prisoners would have procured a prison transport bus and would have the cops rather hot on their tails.
In terms of weapons, they would have exchanged their prison-made shivs for batons and then also riot guns they took off the guards.
The driver will veer off the road onto the campus and they will single out the dorm building as their destination.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: RedEve on June 04, 2014, 01:42:39 AM
That's not a bad idea and gives us a good reason for her cover being blown.

The potential rouge undercover cop:

Name: Steve Hawkins (Undercover as Seth Holman)
Rap sheet: Armed Robbery, Robbery with Intent to Commit Rape, Making Terrorist Threats, Kidnapping and Attempted Murder
Bio: Steve was given a background and rap sheet of a criminal who died in hospital in order to be thrown into the prison. His assignment was to get intel on a possible prison riot or break. A rough childhood during his teen years allowed him to sympathize with many of the prisoners. He disobeyed orders to expedite his release before all hell broke out. That included an attack on his handler who was posing as a lawyer when visiting the prison. He is unaware of the destination of his fellow escaped prisoners and seeing familiar face from the police academy could blow his cover and end his life. I could see him negotiating to expose the undercover policewoman in exchange for one or two hours of life since he is prepared to die due to being a policeman in real life. He could also show that he has thrown away his badge and chosen to go rouge by attacking the undercover policewoman.

Meekah

Oh Wow! I would like to create a profile! ;D
Have you guys started yet?
I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway~

Faeli

Noper-do!  My poor snooty blue-balling freshman is all stuck being full of herself and condescending to everyone else :P

RedEve

Hey everyone,

I hope to start the game tomorrow, but I would still like one other co-GM besides Marconi. No takers? :)

persephone325

If nobody else has volunteered, I wouldn't mind helping out.
I don't know.

RedEve

Quote from: persephone325 on June 05, 2014, 01:18:25 AM
If nobody else has volunteered, I wouldn't mind helping out.

I would certainly love the help! I will do what I can myself, but especially during the work-week, my current schedule isn't such that I could guarantee being able to sign on every day.

persephone325

Quote from: RedEve on June 05, 2014, 01:19:43 AM
I would certainly love the help! I will do what I can myself, but especially during the work-week, my current schedule isn't such that I could guarantee being able to sign on every day.

Not a problem. ^^ I have no life, and therefore, am on the computer all day. XD I have a bit of GM experience, as well.
I don't know.

RedEve

Quote from: persephone325 on June 05, 2014, 01:21:49 AM
Not a problem. ^^ I have no life, and therefore, am on the computer all day. XD I have a bit of GM experience, as well.
Great! I think we are all set to start with that settled. I hope to get the opening post ready some time tomorrow afternoon.

For now, I have created the character thread, please all move your CS in there:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205776.0

ElvenKitten

Room for another victim...I mean player?

RedEve

WildStallionNYC

Name: Anthony Edwards
Rap sheet: 10 counts of Sexual Assault, 3 counts of Kidnapping, 4 counts of Rape and 2 counts murder.  Bio: Anthony Edwards was just finishing up his first year of a life sentence when the break out happened.  Raised in the suburbs in a well off upper class family.  It was after university living in the city when he snapped.  He became infamous after he tormented a city assaulting and rapping young ladies throughout the summer.  His crimes escalated as the summer went on and he thought he was invincible not getting caught.  His face was all over the news and the internet after a city wide manhunt went on for him for a month. 

CriminalMindsFan

Just looked at the dorm maps. I assume each resident has own bedroom given the number of floors and bedrooms, correct?

RedEve

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on June 05, 2014, 09:10:55 AM
Just looked at the dorm maps. I assume each resident has own bedroom given the number of floors and bedrooms, correct?

That is fine.

Faeli

I call room 317!

It appears the majority of rooms are set up in four-room suits with a single central area, but some private rooms exist (and I snagged one!  Nyah!)

ViperFang

If we can call dorm rooms, I wanna snag room 307~ She has to share a bathroom, but it's right next to a balcony, one of the places I'd be open to Nina being ravaged~ ;)

KatieSparks

Seems like a simple but thrillin' idea.~ Would love to take part if there is still room available!

ElvenKitten

Name: Emily Jacobson
Major: Freshman, philosophy major
Bio: Emily grew up in a small rural town with almost no crime. Her father was the local sheriff and was worried about letting his daughter go to college due to her trusting nature and naivety. Emily makes friends easily and is in a number of extracurricular clubs preferring to keep busy and not get pulled into the party scene. Emily has never had sex and hasn't really had a boyfriend due to her strict father and just generally being too busy and very shy around any guys. She isn't at all religious, one of her few little rebellions against her father.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: ViperFang on June 05, 2014, 01:31:28 PM
If we can call dorm rooms, I wanna snag room 307~ She has to share a bathroom, but it's right next to a balcony, one of the places I'd be open to Nina being ravaged~ ;)

I'm thinking my guy will make a laundry room his place of operation. It could be a hiding place for girls who don't want to be easy target in there bedroom. Let them arrive and take advantage of them. Also, hoping to find bra's in the laundry room since they make good wrists restraints.

ElvenKitten

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on June 05, 2014, 03:42:20 PM
I'm thinking my guy will make a laundry room his place of operation. It could be a hiding place for girls who don't want to be easy target in there bedroom. Let them arrive and take advantage of them. Also, hoping to find bra's in the laundry room since they make good wrists restraints.
Gulp!  ;D

CriminalMindsFan

Has there been much talk to time of day the convicts arrive to invade the dorm? During classes could explain why there are a scattering of girls in the dorm and in classes but then I realize there can be night classes and early morning night classes.

Some girls could be asleep because of their own class schedule. Some could be watching TV or studying. Wouldn't be a good roleplay without at-least one in the middle of a shower when a convict rips open the shower curtain or opens the shower door to attack her.

RedEve

I'm really open to any moment of the day. Hadn't really considered yet what time their arrival would be set at.

ViperFang

Maybe most students are away on break? I know colleges usually send students home when breaks come, but perhaps this school is an exception?

Meekah

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on June 05, 2014, 04:01:40 PM
Has there been much talk to time of day the convicts arrive to invade the dorm? During classes could explain why there are a scattering of girls in the dorm and in classes but then I realize there can be night classes and early morning night classes.

Some girls could be asleep because of their own class schedule. Some could be watching TV or studying. Wouldn't be a good roleplay without at-least one in the middle of a shower when a convict rips open the shower curtain or opens the shower door to attack her.

Haha, quite true indeed.

Meekah

Does anyone want to be roommates? I was also planning to have my character be  a big sister/ protective personality type and be best friends to a shyer more submissive girl.

persephone325

Quote from: Meekah on June 05, 2014, 07:45:08 PM
Does anyone want to be roommates? I was also planning to have my character be  a big sister/ protective personality type and be best friends to a shyer more submissive girl.

Definitely sounds like our characters could be friends. ^^
I don't know.

Meekah

Quote from: persephone325 on June 05, 2014, 08:28:36 PM
Definitely sounds like our characters could be friends. ^^

Oh! Just read your CS this would work perfectly.  ;D
Would you like to be roomies as well?

persephone325

Quote from: Meekah on June 05, 2014, 09:00:32 PM
Oh! Just read your CS this would work perfectly.  ;D
Would you like to be roomies as well?

Sure! I think that would be fun. :-)
I don't know.

vin26m

Especially the part when a prisoner threatens to hurt one roommate if the other doesn't... cooperate.

WildStallionNYC

oh this is going to be fun.

is there an OOC room yet?

Leandra

Yes, this is going to be a blast!

I wouldn't mind to do a forced girl/girl scene. :)

Also does anyone want to share a room with my girl? Relationship between the girls can be anything between best friends to mean girl and her prey (me). But be warned, one of the attackers hates her family, things could get ugly.

ElvenKitten

Quote from: Leandra on June 06, 2014, 12:47:39 AM
Yes, this is going to be a blast!

I wouldn't mind to do a forced girl/girl scene. :)

Also does anyone want to share a room with my girl? Relationship between the girls can be anything between best friends to mean girl and her prey (me). But be warned, one of the attackers hates her family, things could get ugly.
I'd like to, probably best friends would make sense.

RedEve

OOC and IC threads should be up later today.

Could all of the criminals get their CS up in the character thread please? :)

I am going to close the game - for now - to any new victims, just because we have a decent amount of players already and there is an imbalance between the two groups.

RedEve

RedEve

Bevatoria

Possible criminal interest if you're still taking folks.
Ons/offs, A/As and an F list.

RedEve

Strangefate

Is this game still recruiting and if so for what character roles?  Either/or? 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

RedEve

We had a student drop out, so I guess we could use a replacement.

Strangefate

I was considering maybe making one of each type.  (Although I’m still debating if I really have the free time; the game looks interesting though).  Is everyone essentially already paired up at this point? 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

RedEve

Quote from: Strangefate on June 09, 2014, 04:30:14 AM
I was considering maybe making one of each type.  (Although I’m still debating if I really have the free time; the game looks interesting though).  Is everyone essentially already paired up at this point?
No. :)

CriminalMindsFan

RedEve, I have a bio for victim available, if she's needed in future:

Name: Willow Gibson
Major: Senior, Education Major, Gender Studies Minor
Bio: Willow is the oldest of three children. Her father is a doctor, her mother a teacher. She hopes to become a teacher but has kept door open to also become a doctor or a vet because she loves dogs. Her fiancee is in the US Marines and they have plans to marry within the next three years. They weren't one's to save each other until marriage and Willow had a pregnancy scare not long after she and her fiancee had sex during a Holiday last year. She's had concerns that he may not be her soulmate but whenever she looks at her engagement ring those thoughts go away. Willow hopes to graduate early so she can begin searching for a teaching job closer to where she and her fiancee want to live after they get married.

Strangefate

Name: Alicia Martinez
Major: College Freshman, Economics Major
Bio: Alicia is attending university on a number of scholarships and is determined to be the first in her family to graduate with a college degree.  She comes from a large extended family with three brothers and two sisters and money has often been an issue for them.  Alicia knows what it’s like to be poor and live in a rougher neighborhood, and is no stranger to those with criminal backgrounds and fringe lifestyles.  Having lost a brother to gang violence, she’s worked hard to escape that kind of life though and make something of herself.  Personality-wise Alicia is rather serious and upfront, sometimes even blunt to the point of rudeness, and quick to defend her rights and voice her opinions.  She sees many of her fellow dorm mates as spoiled and frivolous and petty, and doesn’t spend as much time with them as she might, focusing instead on her studies.  She’s not a total workaholic or shut-in though and still attends the occasional party, having no problem unwinding with a few beers or joints among friends.
Ons and Offs: I don't have many limits so whatever you‘re comfortable with really. I don’t particularly care if this character survives the night.

Name: Jaime Guzman
Rap sheet: Assault, Sexual Assault, Grand Theft Auto, Armed Robbery
Bio: : Jaime is normally a quiet laidback presence, the sort of stolid steady man who can be relied upon to do a job without complaint. Under this surface, however, lies a quick fuse and a tendency to easily take offense, hold grudges, and retaliate violently, personality traits that have gotten him in trouble many times in the past.   Born to poverty and a broken abusive home life, Jaime grew up hard, involving himself in various petty crimes and gang activities since an early age. He has traveled a great deal and been all over the country, in and out of various jobs, jail, and prison numerous times. Despite the occasional effort to go straight, it never takes, and he is more or less the definition of a career criminal.  Jaime has a lot of axes to grind with the world and women are often at the top of the lift, particularly the sort of pretty little spoiled bitches who wouldn't normally give him the time of day. He particularly enjoys breaking the spirits of the more sheltered innocent through copious humiliation and abuse.
Ons and Offs: I don't have many limits so I will mostly go by my partner. I'm quite comfortable with most things under the NC/Extreme categories.  I’m assuming this character will choose death by cop before it’s over.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

sansa

Name: Alice Woods
Major: Alice majors in Theater and is in her Sophmore year of College
Bio: Alice is very different compared to her theater friends. She is very focused on her studies and doesn't like to mess around. Alice loves what she does and takes theater very seriously. This doesn't mean the girl can't have fun. She's just like any other hard working student. She has a job at a coffee shop, enjoys shopping when she can afford it and likes to hang out at little kick backs. She is not a party girl though. In fact some people tease on her because she doesn't even date. Is it a crime though to be focused and hard working?
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Bevatoria

Name: Nathan Dourschmidt
Rap sheet: Assault, Armed Robbery, Sexual Assault
Bio: If you just went by the types of crimes, Nathan's rap sheet would not be especially long.  While not exactly a patron of goodness and justice, at first glance, he wouldn't seem like the 'type' to need maximum security.  Even when he was first brought in, the officers thought they'd send him to jail and be done with it.

That was before he beat up his fellow convicts, who needed to be shown their place.  Before the cops managed to find all of the...other people he'd 'convinced' for the mob.  Convinced by leaving them nearly lifeless on the floor of their jobs, apartments, wherever they'd been hiding with their debts.  The businesses he'd broken in to and taken everything of value from.  Nathan is not a kind person; he's the one sent to do a job, and then he does it, without thought of morality or conscience.  That's was what you got from an orphan who found direction at the hands of a mafia lord.

And then they found the women.  Heard their stories.  Nathan wasn't a pervert, or at least didn't consider himself one.  It was a job.  He was sent in to 'send a message', and if taking someone's health or their livelihood didn't do it, often setting an example on their loved ones did.

But now, he finds himself without a master, with nobody to direct him.  What will a man who needs direction do when he finds himself with nothing but choice in front of him, and a world who's done nothing but let him down?

Misc:  Don't care if the character survives.
Ons/offs, A/As and an F list.

RedEve

With the latest series of approved characters, I am going to close recruitment for a bit.

NosCorventius

Grr. I had just looked at this and wanted to take on Sergei Razov. Thinking of making him ex-KGB and current Russian mafia. a real military monster. what do you think?

~Nos~

Trafalgar

Bugger, too late for me, I shall keep watching the thread however!
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

CriminalMindsFan

I think it's a good idea to close recruitment at the moment. We do have about 10 characters per side, some NPCs and at-least one dead body currently.

KatieSparks

Seems I missed my opportunity too. :p Hope there's room for more eventually!

RedEve

Keep an eye on this thread, as slots open up, I will advertise for new players in here.

sansa

damn just when i made a character. ahh well.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

CriminalMindsFan

If recruiting re-opens, I'd be interested in adding a new criminal if I can find someone to play a college girl whose able to post daily or regularly. I think having multiple characters will help me enjoy the game even more.

Ethoxyethane

If this re-opens, I'd be interested as well.

Can a female play as a criminal?  I'm thinking of a high profile pair of brother and sister, convicted and found guilty of extortion, kidnapping, first and second degree murder, pandering("pimps"/prostitution), rape, sexual assault, and stalking.  They know all the wrong people.  Or all the right people.  And are always in trouble with the law; what a killer couple.

The duo oozes charm and pertains an air of lightness around them that feign an honorable trustworthiness.  The horrible truth is, though, that twinkle in their enchanting eyes is nothing more than sheer sadism of impending cruel intentions.

Darklyangelic

Is this staying closed now? I found this interest check and it sounds like just my cup of tea.

mj2002

WildStallionNYC

Quote from: mj2002 on July 10, 2014, 03:28:34 AM
Keeping an eye on this one.

oh you should come play...the more the merrier...

mj2002

Quote from: WildStallionNYC on July 10, 2014, 05:46:12 AM
oh you should come play...the more the merrier...
I thought the story was closed for new characters at the moment.

WildStallionNYC

Quote from: mj2002 on July 10, 2014, 06:01:41 AM
I thought the story was closed for new characters at the moment.

oops it might be, i don't really follow that.
Hope you are enjoying reading the story then ;-)

sansa

Is it closed! I had created a character a while back but then she cut off new characters. Of it's open, I still have her.
O/O

Timidity

I'm going to bookmark this, even if spots don't open, I still hope the story goes well. :3
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings