Princess: The Hopeful (Recruiting!)

Started by Angie, November 08, 2014, 10:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Quote from: Rajah on November 10, 2014, 04:06:10 PM

Aria can lie, Acqua can't - although there's a big difference between manipulating people for personal gain and manipulating people for their own benefit.

Well, it's also an Empathy thing that Jaded has it tied to. So, she's using it more like "Sense Motive" then "Bluff".
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

wingnut2292

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 10, 2014, 03:36:29 PM
We're still open! In fact, we need one more! And having a dose of testosterone would be nice!

Well I was thinking of doing the gender-bender route of school boy -> magical girl.

Any preferance in Queen/Calling? I'm actually leaning towards on Heart/Seeker as a person interisted in history and old-school journalism.

Angie

Quote from: wingnut2292 on November 10, 2014, 05:35:19 PM
Well I was thinking of doing the gender-bender route of school boy -> magical girl.

Any preferance in Queen/Calling? I'm actually leaning towards on Heart/Seeker as a person interisted in history and old-school journalism.

No rule saying you can't do that-hell, any Mage with Life 3 probably does the same thing.

No preferences in that regard, play what you like!

Angie

So, any ideas where we wanna put the thread? I'd personally prefer Bondage-the sex might get a little kinky, but NC crawls under my skin somethin' fierce!

D12

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 11, 2014, 12:32:11 AM
So, any ideas where we wanna put the thread? I'd personally prefer Bondage-the sex might get a little kinky, but NC crawls under my skin somethin' fierce!

I am not sure if I should take that to mean you approve of NC or dislike it.

Regardless I'm fine with which ever. NC might be easier to fit into the theme of magical princesses locked in a pitched battle with the forces of darkness.
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Angie

Quote from: D12 on November 11, 2014, 12:35:24 AM
I am not sure if I should take that to mean you approve of NC or dislike it.

Regardless I'm fine with which ever. NC might be easier to fit into the theme of magical princesses locked in a pitched battle with the forces of darkness.

Allow me to be direct then: I really dislike NC. I only suspend that dislike for games I really, really like.

D12

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 11, 2014, 12:43:55 AM
Allow me to be direct then: I really dislike NC. I only suspend that dislike for games I really, really like.

In that case I am fine with the Bondage section.   :D
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Angie

Two things in this post: One, we are about ready to start. Depending on how antsy I get, I may post an OOC thread and let you guys post sheets.

Secondly, I created some homebrew rules for changing Courts-they are described below, tell me what you guys think.

The stories and fictions of Mortals are rife with characters who change loyalties, sometimes coming with a change in power or one hell of a death scene. The Nobles, while not as likely to die from changing Courts, can certainly swear loyalty to a different Queen. The two main barriers to changing are time and will.

Firstly, a Noble who wishes to change courts must have the Invocation of that Court at an equal or higher level then her current Court's favored invocation. If a Champion of Swords with Fuoco 2 wished to become a Champion of Clubs, he would need Legno at 2 or higher.

After that, all it takes is time. A Noble must spend a number of weeks equal to their Inner Light meditating upon the philosophies of the Court she intends to join. These weeks must be consecutive, but time spent adventuring does not interrupt this period of meditation. The Storyteller is well within their right to increase the amount of time required if the Noble does not act in accordance with the philosophies she is meditating on while out fighting the Darkness. Inversely, a Storyteller should reduce the required time if the Noble is acting fully in accordance with the philosophies.

Once this period of meditation is complete, the Noble spends a Willpower DOT-not point, DOT-and changes Courts. This Willpower can be bought back with Experience. The Noble is not doubted in the slightest by his new Court-the philosophies shine forth from within, leaving no confusion as to where his loyalties now lie.

Courtless Nobles may, at Storyteller discretion, join any Court they wish without spending this Willpower and only spending 1 week meditating. Once a Court is chosen, the only way to change is the method described above. Also at Storyteller discretion, switching to the Court of Storms may require days or mere hours-giving in to fury and rage is far easier then choosing a different path of Light.

ChaoticSky

Hehe, sorry for the delay, still putting mine together. I'm fine with the Bon forums also.

Angie

Alright, good. Either PM it to me or post it here so you can get the good old GM stamp of approval

EDIT: OOC is up! https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=217377.msg10683909#new