Stuck in the World...of Warcraft (VR/MMO freeform game)

Started by Aiden, June 16, 2016, 11:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Cessali

Sheet sent by PM as requested.  Any questions, or am I good to post it in the relevant thread?

Aiden

Approved (I work the night shift so I didn't get to read them until now)

And with that, we have a few male horde character

Looks like femalce characters side alliance

Cessali

Kokaine

*sets out cookies and pillows to lure people into the trap game*

::)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Roen

This seems like a great concept,
I'd like to actually use an in-game snapshot of an actual WoW character,
but I wanna go druid, and the only druid I have is a worgen >_>

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Undine

Heaven knows I should not - I absolutely, positively should not.  But I am weak, and I miss raiding (DEFINITELY miss PVP) sometimes - and TBC was awesome  xD

SO... Horde, yes?  Troll disc priest it is, probably pulled together tomorrow if you'll have me.
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Aiden

Sounds good, pm me those sheets.

We also have a growing directory on the character thread. Link is in the first post of this thread.

Flower

In case folks are interested:

Mage- 1
Warlock-
Priest- 2
Rogue- 2
Druid - 1 
Hunter- 1
Shaman- 1
Warrior - 1
Paladin-0

Human-2
Dwarf-0
Gnome-0
Night Elf-1
Orc-0
Troll-1
Undead-0
Tauren-2
Blood Elf-2
Draenei-1

King Serperior

I am quite interested in this despite the fact that the only Blizzard game I know is StarCraft.  However, being trapped in an MMO is a setting I have recently gotten into.  That said, I have a few questions:

Might I ask what the male-to-female character ratio is?  I can play male or female characters equally.

What is your estimated post rate?  For me, once a week is very, very fast.

Next, I have a few character ideas that fit into a few roles here, but I was wondering what the game needs for variety?

Male Undead (Vampire) Blood Elf Warlock
Male Human Hunter (and his large, insect companion)
Male Orc Rogue
Female Night Elf Druid
Female Human Hunter
Female Human Paladin

Of the six ideas, I am kind of leaning more towards the Undead Warlock, Human Hunter and his animal companion, Orc Rogue, and Night Elf Druid.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Amelita

Ratio between female and male seems to be straightening up.

Great >> more to decide on xD

Not sure if I wanna bring a girlie after all...

I'll throw something together tonight.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Amelita

Double post, woo!!

I've settled on:

Male blood elf hunter, beast mastery, with skinning and leatherworking as professions.

(Shut up Aiden, no one needs to know that's just a genderbent version of my char in wow >> )
I'm a noob, and they say write what you know! XD

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Flower

Quote from: King Serperior on June 20, 2016, 01:06:47 PM
I am quite interested in this despite the fact that the only Blizzard game I know is StarCraft.  However, being trapped in an MMO is a setting I have recently gotten into.  That said, I have a few questions:

Might I ask what the male-to-female character ratio is?  I can play male or female characters equally.

What is your estimated post rate?  For me, once a week is very, very fast.

Next, I have a few character ideas that fit into a few roles here, but I was wondering what the game needs for variety?

Male Undead (Vampire) Blood Elf Warlock
Male Human Hunter (and his large, insect companion)
Male Orc Rogue
Female Night Elf Druid
Female Human Hunter
Female Human Paladin

Of the six ideas, I am kind of leaning more towards the Undead Warlock, Human Hunter and his animal companion, Orc Rogue, and Night Elf Druid.

I do believe we're at 5 women and 4 men. I  honestly think you should just play what interests you the most.  :-)

Aiden

Undead are not vampires, You are free to RP as one but its not an actual thing.

Bloodelves have a vampiric  like thing, a thirst for magic.

Flower

Undead are basically functional zombies. Instead of sucking blood, they just chow down on a fresh or rotting corpse. Then eureka! They're healed.

King Serperior

Quote from: Flower on June 20, 2016, 06:59:14 PM
I do believe we're at 5 women and 4 men. I  honestly think you should just play what interests you the most.  :-)
You are right, of course.  I'll go with something that feels right.  Might be tomorrow before I can work something up.
Quote from: Aiden on June 20, 2016, 07:02:59 PM
Undead are not vampires, You are free to RP as one but its not an actual thing.

Bloodelves have a vampiric  like thing, a thirst for magic.
Quote from: Flower on June 20, 2016, 07:04:48 PM
Undead are basically functional zombies. Instead of sucking blood, they just chow down on a fresh or rotting corpse. Then eureka! They're healed.
Hmmm, I guess my limited knowledge of anything WoW is showing.  >.<

So, Vampires are not a thing in WoW and an undead being has numerous advantages and disadvantages, such as able to eat corpses and heal and not needing to breath or sleep, no?  I'll figure something out though.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Flower

Don't worry about it. I played for a while and still don't know everything. Questions are your friend. But yea, that is the basic rundown of the undead.  :D

King Serperior

Okay, one last question:

Do we PM the completed sheets or post them here?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Aiden

Rel Mayer

Holy shit, how I am just seeing this.

I'd like to play, please.

I'm playing a Horde something... I haven't decided yet. I should just play a Horde Blood Elf Holy Paladin with Enchanting and Inscription as her professions.

-whistles- Not anything like my main in wow.

King Serperior

Oh!  Rel!  Hey!   XD

A Holy Paladin, eh?  Might be interesting since I just sent an Undead Blood Elf Warlock character in.  O.o

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Aiden

Quote from: Rel Mayer on June 22, 2016, 10:52:35 AM
Holy shit, how I am just seeing this.

I'd like to play, please.

I'm playing a Horde something... I haven't decided yet. I should just play a Horde Blood Elf Holy Paladin with Enchanting and Inscription as her professions.

-whistles- Not anything like my main in wow.

I'm pretty sure inscription was new in BC, so yea, that is one of the new professions/alongside jewel crafting.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Aiden on June 22, 2016, 11:55:24 AM
I'm pretty sure inscription was new in BC, so yea, that is one of the new professions/alongside jewel crafting.

I'll just throw something a bit different together, but I think I'm sticking with a blood elf paladin that focuses on using the holy light to heal.

Plus, I can't miss an opportunity to play a chick in armor.

Quote from: King Serperior on June 22, 2016, 11:37:29 AM
Oh!  Rel!  Hey!   XD

A Holy Paladin, eh?  Might be interesting since I just sent an Undead Blood Elf Warlock character in.  O.o

Oo, that is very interesting! Plot we must!

Roen

I'm withdrawing my interest.
Not because of the game or the people, the game is fantastic and the people are brilliant!
The ratio of genders and orientations just isn't a good fit for me :)

Good luck, y'all!

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Flower

Quote from: Roen on June 22, 2016, 12:09:54 PM
I'm withdrawing my interest.
Not because of the game or the people, the game is fantastic and the people are brilliant!
The ratio of genders and orientations just isn't a good fit for me :)

Good luck, y'all!

Sorry it didn't work out. <3

Quote from: Rel Mayer on June 22, 2016, 12:01:52 PM
I'll just throw something a bit different together, but I think I'm sticking with a blood elf paladin that focuses on using the holy light to heal.

Plus, I can't miss an opportunity to play a chick in armor.

Oo, that is very interesting! Plot we must!

Yes to that!