Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sapien

Breaking up with you for making a break up far to complicated! ;)

Belle33

Breaking up with you for not paying your part of the rent.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kalthus63

Breaking up with you for not paying MY part of the rent!

Belle33

Hmmm - she doesn't even look like me.  We're done. 

Kalthus63

Darling, it's been great, but I'm sorry - your sister is much better in bed. Actually, so is your mother...

Belle33

Ouch!  Now I'm going to have to break up with you and your mom.  You didn't really think she left daddy for the butcher did you? 

Kalthus63

Daling, I'm sorry - It's over because I slept with you.

What I mean - you were so dull in the sack I fell asleep on the job. Twice.

Belle33

You feel asleep?  I couldn't tell the difference, hun.  I actually thought the snoring was the hottest sex talk you'd ever managed. 

Linwood Badr

I've got a lot of fetishes, but I'm sorry I can't do the snoring one, goodbye.

Kalthus63

Ouch!!

You could hear I was snoring? Damn, I thought you hadn't replaced the batteries in your hearing aid. I was sure they were on your shopping list - 'new batteries, cleaning fluid for my false teeth, dye to cover the grey hairs, glass polish for my eye, fresh colostomy bag....'

Belle33

Oh!  Gut shot!

I'm afraid that you have just lost sexual access to the the hottest one eyed, grey haired, slightly deaf babe on the planet!  And don't act like you didn't love that what I could do to you when I didn't have my teeth in.  And don't think I'l paying for that penile enlargement.  You're on your own little guy.

Kalthus63

Look - we both know I was only with you because you gave great hand jobs - now they've cured your Parkinsons disease, I'm outta here, baby...

(Hm - wondering if you can be banned from an adult board for being tasteless.)

Belle33

Listen, I'm over my asshole phase.  So, goodbye!

olive

Well fine. I'm over my gorgeous busty brunette phase.......so good bye too!

Mordred

Damn.. every time I try to break up with you.. I just take one look and I totally forget why or what I was thinking. So.. excuse me if I put on these S-Ray glasses (opposite of X-Ray, just shows a dark shadow)... ah yes, that's 'better'... well, not really but now I can think, at least.
Sorry gorgeous.. I gotta fly. You are simply too much a distraction. Look at me.. I'm getting all gaunt.. I have to feed.
*See Pillory*

olive

Always running out for a quick bite when you could have dinner at home. That makes me feel unwanted and unappetizing. I'm going into counseling and kicking you to the curb!

Belle33

You were awesome during my girl/girl lovin' phase.  But - I'm over it now and I'm gonna need a man for my next phase.

blue bunny sparkle

What! You were with another girl besides me in your girl/girl phase? That's just too much! I can't stay with someone who's not honest! Honest!

Belle33

Um, you were my butterfly phase, baby.  Unfortunately, I'm only going to date men now - so, until they all piss me off, I'm afraid it's over. 

blue bunny sparkle

I'm moving on to... to... other totally hot women that nibble their fingers suggestively... we're over! Until you return to your butterfly phase that is...

Linwood Badr

You stole all my sparkles! I'm done! /sulks/

Katerina

I'm breaking up with you because I don't like the whole sulking thing. Sorry!

Sapien

I'm breaking up with you coz you look better i'm my undies than I do! *looks at the top and ass once more!*

Belle33

You're spending far too much time in the gym.  What good are washboard abs if they are never around to play with.  Goodbye!

Sapien

Breaking up with coz when you can finally see the goods... it's "Baby, you too much at the gym!".. pffrt!