Wanna try me out? (F looking for M or F)

Started by vlena1200, March 05, 2014, 05:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vlena1200

I have no real requirements for counterparts, I just like creativity. I'm a generally open person to every form of sex or plot that is thrown on the table. My post length depends on what my partner gives me.

Here's a few ideas that I've had, but I'd welcome some of yours:

Sexual Fustrations-
A young, married woman is a loyal dog to her husband, but after he leaves for an extended business trip, his little lamb isn't so pure. This could be played out, as her having a male best friend that wants to make her happy or a stranger that shows her what she's missing.

Too Far To Turn Back-
An uncle (or aunt) invites their 20-something year old niece to come to their home. Little does the young woman know that her family member is wanting more than just a nice visit.
This could be played out with either the aunt or the uncle, or both.

Strange But Needed-
A woman had difficulty letting herself get close to anyone, minus the handsome stranger that moves into her building and claims he's a werewolf.

Times Are Tough-
A broke college girl is near being expelled, unless she gets a job that pays 250 a night...

A Slave For Him-
A lovely princess is sold into slavery, pure and naive, only to be bought by one of the most sadistic men to live. How can such a sweetheart survive a rough and tough man, hellbent on fucking her to the moon and back?

A Secretary-
A young woman transfers to a new office with a much older boss (man or woman), who hired her for her breasts not her brains.

I am also open to whatever you want to do. I can be a very creative partner. ;P

ff

A Slave For Him sounds interesting. The male character could draw influences from Marquis de Sade, but I am picturing a high fantasy setting (with the man being a retired adventurer-cum-lord.) You should check my post history and-or O/Os to get a sense of whether you like my writing style, as I have with yours.