News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fish Tails(rp girl and lawshenk)

Started by Rp girl, October 26, 2017, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rp girl

Oh just realized the // is your ooc and that is a good Idea I tent to use brackets myself)) she looked to him hurt and shook her head "no don't-" she looked as he put down the shell and sighed she sliped in the tank to see the dolphin see whatelse it might be hiding. She was unsure of what else the little shell could do.

Shebspent a while examining it. "Only seems to affect the holder huh? A little bit of a pain for the work place...." she muttered to her self in though.

Lawshenk

He returned to the office and started to drink heavily

Rp girl

She sighed softly as she finally finished drying her tail and her legs formed she wabbled a little as she stiod up she looked into Nicks offic he seemed a little drunk. She walked up to him and held his face shoving the shell in his hand.

"Nick... nick mate are you alright?" She asked she wrote formally but she spoke rather friendly it was two different things.

Lawshenk

He looked at her and hiccuped, " help your self to a drinkypoos " he tried to pick up the glass buy couldn't the shell was in his hand, just then a new flash showed on the TV in his office the sound was down but it showed an island raising put off the ocean

Rp girl

She looked to him and then picked up the glass. She was far from hiving it to him though. She moved it away. "Alright no more drink tonight I think... come on help me get you up. Your sleeping this trash off" she said attempting to haul him up off the floor. If she couldnt get him up she would spend the night with him on his office floor. Just to be safe for him.

Lawshenk

He looked at the news " strange" he said before standing up falling over and vomiting before sleeping

Rp girl

She looked to him and sighed walking him to the bed downstairs or the center. She cleaned up his mess anf turned off the TV she would let him sleep alone she could breath underwater after all. She had small marking on her neck they looked like nothing but they basicly served as gills.

Lawshenk

In the morning the building was a buzz with press and staff looking in to the island Nick was woken up by the noise and a little lost

Rp girl

Hanna had hidden her self with the dolphins when the press came. She was woken by them. She shook her heart racing no one else but nick had come to acept this part of her she didn't want half the world to know it so she hid listening she made a few dolphin nosises to test if he could hear her. "Tell me whatthe hell is happening later." She said a little nervous. She wasnt in the best place she was with a dolphin in a small area. She looked to the poor dolphin awkwardly.

"Remind me to talk about a bigger living space."

Lawshenk

After a few hours, he sat near the top of the pool holding the shell " it's just us now" he said quietly still feeling the effects from the previous night " we need to talk"

Rp girl

She makes ger way to the surface of the water and smiled. "Alright what is it? If it's about last night it's fine you where in a rough patch though bot your best idea I see you no less who you are." She looked to her self shocked. "That was very frilly sorry"

Lawshenk

" an island risen from the ocean " he looked at her " that was your bed wasn't it?" He looked at her and questioned himself " oh yes the island it has mermaid statues all over it and I well hope fully we have been asked to investigate by the UN"

Rp girl

"Odd why where you wuestioned about about it? And yeah but I can breath underwater so its fine." She said with a smile looking to him confused and rather curous about it.

Lawshenk

" we are the closest marine biologyist's to it " he looked at her " do you live here?"

Rp girl

She nodded looking to him. She lived in the area and she had found the down stairs area. But before she camr here she had a home as far as she knew it was still in her posesion.

Lawshenk

" I erm if you'd rather have a spare bed room" he looked at her " the island we have a boat booked it you'd like to come "

Rp girl

She looked to him and nodded happily. "It sounds alright acually." She said and climbed out of the tank. She loked for a towel to dry off she couldnt find one.

She would bave to drip dry. Before she could do anything. "How are you feeling after last night?"

Lawshenk

" like I've drunk a hell of a lot " he smiled and handed her a towel " I thin your about to get answers let's get you packed and ready to go "

Rp girl

She nodded and made her way to the room the put him in keys and a few items of clothes she picked them up and put them over her shoulder. They wherent much again most of her stuff was at her house.

It was a short walk. A small apartment she went through her draws and picked out more clothes and packed vitale things.sunscrean, toothbrush, hairbrush, toothpaste and female needs.

Lawshenk

He got his stuff from his appartment and meet her at the docks he handed her a tablet computer " a little gift for you for last night" he was not holding the shell " type on it and it will speak for you"

Rp girl

She looked to the tablet in her hands confused. Then looked to him a little shocked. "For last night? Why?" She typed on it a little confused what was it she did last night that was so special? She helped him into bed and comforted him that isnt that much.

Lawshenk

He smiled " if I was found in my office I would have been sacked you saved my job so thank you " he walked her toward the dingy " it's water proof as well in case you drop it in the tank or any thing" he smiled as they got near the boat " 5 hour journey time to talk alot if you want"

Rp girl

She smiled and nodded she hadn't thought of that. "Well thank you then" she wrote and walked to the dingy with him and sat she was excited to see the island.

Lawshenk

He took her hand, to help her in the boat, there was a static type shock between them he looked at her and opened his bag taking out the shell "as no one else is around i thought this would be better "

Rp girl

She nodded looking to him "much better" she hummed out with a few clicks no one was around.