News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Kingdom of Shadows

Started by BlueRaptor90, March 05, 2013, 04:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRaptor90

Daniel smiled, also remembering he thought of dumping her in a lake full of sea beast, daniel was hoping anna, wouldn't have sensed his anger or suppose motive then. He was just glad he and she were friends now and working together. "Anna, may I ask you something?"

kajirakate

"Of course you may ask anything my friend" Anna replied to Daniel's question.
kk

BlueRaptor90

"After all this is over, and when we defeat the dark lords, what are your plans after this, we will continue to fight the forces of evil or will you take your fathers place as ruler, i find it quite difficult if you try to do both" daniel asked curious

kajirakate

"I have not given any thought to what might happen, I would find it very difficult to go back to being a 'normal' princess" as Anna indicated her new appearance, being taller and more muscular than she had been before she put on the armour of her ancestors, while she was still very much female, she was no ones image of a story book princess.
kk

BlueRaptor90

"True, but really being a bit more muscular and fit make you any less beautiful or less of a princess, if anything makes you more attractive and shows others that you aren't the standard damsel in distress, that you can hold of your own against tough foes." Daniel commented

kajirakate

"True my friend, but Prince's are not keen on wives that can best them with sword or lance, or even in wrestling" Anna laughed.

"But what are your intentions when we are finished with the fight against the Dark Lords, will you return to my father's service, despite me knowing your secret?" she then asked, curious what future her friend saw for himself.
kk

BlueRaptor90

...I do not know, I was planning on staying with you, but i'm not to sure, although I may be fighting on your side, there are many people who see me do different from my wyvern brethren, they would be after my hide for game and only see me as a monster, it would be best if i would just live after we defeat the dark lords." Daniel said shifting back into his human form

kajirakate

Anna hugged Daniel and said "you are always welcome in my company in whichever form you choose Sir Knight".  She smiled as Daniel felt well enough to change into his weaker form, without his wounds overpowering him.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Daniel then began to blush but tried to turn his face away from anna "Um, are you sure, you don't mind, I mean won't your citizens be concerned that you're hanging around...someone like me?"

kajirakate

"In your human form, you are a handsome young knight and in your Dragon form you are truly a magnificent sight my friend" Anna reassured Daniel.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Daniel then turned back "Thank you anna, you are quite beautiful and a brave warrior as well"

kajirakate

"Thank you my friend, now rest up and recover, and we can get back to our quest, but you must be well first"  Anna said as she handed more herbal remedies to Daniel.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Daniel nodded making a small bed out of leaves, he began putting the herbal remedies on his wounds and at a couple, and then began going to sleep.

kajirakate

Anna stood guard as her friend rested and recovered.  She knew that he possessed immense powers, but he had been very badly injured earlier, she knew it worse than he had said.
kk

BlueRaptor90

As daniel slept, his wounds began to heal at increasing rates, though he was still exhausted from the fight, he continued to rest, tossing and turning and muttering in his sleep.

kajirakate

Anna kept watch as her friend tossed and turned in his sleep, but even in the dark it was clear that the herbs were working their magic and healing his injuries.  She prepared a breakfast for them, so he could eat when he woke, then if he was feeling well enough, Anna would sleep for a couple of hours before they prepared to resume their task in the dark of the coming night.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Hours had passed until the morning sun came up, the sunlight awoke daniel. He got up and stretched and let out a yawn, with his wounds fully healed, and his strength back. He look at the breakfast and then at anna. "It looks delicious anna, but have you've been up all night?"

kajirakate

"Delicious might be too strong a word for it my friend, remember I am a Princess and a warrior and not a cook" Anna said laughing in response to her friend's compliment for her food before tasting it.

"But seriously my friend, I have been awake all night, and I will grab a couple of hours sleep when we have eaten and before we return to our duty if you are sufficiently recovered" she added taking a spoonful of the breakfast and eating it without being ill, so the main objective had been completed.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Daniel smiled "Right, but you shouldn't waste your energy staying up all night watching over me, I'm a light sleeper, and if an enemy was near, i would be ready, but thank you, I can really trust you" Daniel said as he began to eat

kajirakate

"My friend, you were injured, and I needed you to sleep to recover, so I made sure we were safe, while you were able to rest" Anna said as they ate.
kk

BlueRaptor90

"Yes, I suppose you are right, so, do you know how long it will be until the elvens arrive?"

kajirakate

"They are remaining around the village, but we need to go see the dwarven folk later, the bring them into the alliance against evil" she said to Daniel.
kk

BlueRaptor90

"I see, do you think they will be easy to persuade, how will we know that won't attack us?"

kajirakate

"They are always willing to fight, and you are right to be concerned about approaching them, I would suggest we approach them with you in your human form my friend.  Historically they have spent much time fighting your people and your lesser kin."
kk

BlueRaptor90

"Hmp, are you sure about recruiting them to our side then, they might not react so well to my wyverns, or trust them at all for that matter"