Mass Effect: Legacy || GM Led Sandbox ME Universe RP || Reboot

Started by la dame en noir, September 16, 2016, 12:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Okay! The OOC link on the OP is now active. Please discuss anything there! So that I'm not spamming here too often.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

LSWSjr

I'll submit an Asari application sometime tomorrow, I've got some old character art that I've been dying to use :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

la dame en noir

After that, I'm probably going to stop female submissions. We really need to get some diversity in here! We need quarians, salarians, etc. In fact - I should probably just...hmm
A&A | FxF |

orderNchaos

la dame en noir,

I know I mentioned this on the OOC..but here's Shirala back for more.

If you're not accepting female characters anymore that's cool but since she's already been in the world, I thought I'd throw her into the mix.

Player name:
orderNchaos
Name: Shirala L'Ark
Nickname: Shiri, rebekha
Sexuality: Pansexual
Race: Asari,
Homeworld: Thessia

Appearance: Shirala is tall for your typical Asari standing at 1.90 m.  Her well built and maintained body has it's curves but each is accented by very taught and powerful lean muscles.  Shirala can usually be found wearing light armor to give her the agility and speed that she needs to stay one step ahead of any opponent.

Job Title/Occupation: Commando/Bounty Hunter
Class Specialization:  Vanguard/Nemesis [/url])
Affiliation: Independent
Weapons: N7 Eagle
Powers: Throw, Lift, Warp, Barrier
Personality: Shirala's recent past has colored her view of the world fairly darkly, giving her a rather pessimistic view on the nature of humanoids.  She still has a heart and works to find the right path, but she's less likely to step out to help in a situation that doesn't serve her interests.  While Shirala will never act in a evil or morally questionable way towards innocents, she is likely to be less willing to act in defense of those she views to have compromised their morals. 

Background:
Shirala was born in the Benazi region of Atolia, an Asari Republics colony in the Antumbra Reach. She sought huntress training during her early Maiden years and was accepted into Benazi's training regime. She and her fellow huntress trainees were taught combat, stealth, coordination, analysis and survival in numerous locations on Atolia, including a thirteen-month isolation survival exercise on the Lotav Tundra in the planet's northern polar expanse. After the bulk of her training was complete, she was named by her fellow trainees as a commando candidate. Her instructors confirmed the recommendation, and she undertook an additional eight years of training as one of the Benazi select, under the personal guidance of Matriarch Kasgara.

Shirala served her first thirty year contract in Ulee's Commandos with distinction, with commendations for courage under fire, being wounded in the course of duty and peaking with a berth aboard the Serrician dreadnought Triumph of Virtue. Upon finishing her contract, Nassa immediately re-enlisted for another thirty years.  Ten years into her second contract, her Commando unit was assigned to the border colony of Eletania, on the edge of Republic space, the suspected base of an Asari pirate ring known for slaving raids on alien worlds.  With contradicting orders from their command, Shirala's unit engaged the pirates, inflicting heavy casualties on the enemy and forcing them to withdraw. While the Commandos pursued the pirates, in the ensuing firefight her squad was decimated and Shirala was left for dead. 

Shirala was found a week later by an Eclipse recon party who was scouting the planet for resources.  Shell shocked from losing her entire unit and being left by the military as a casualty, Shirala eventually signed on with Eclipse, her impressive credentials secured a junior officer's berth in the Eclipse Sisterhood.  Shirala's first few years as a mercenary proved an eye-opening experience. While many contracts proved little different to her service in the Commandos (albeit with much higher manpower and a stricter military hierarchy), her contracts to Omega and the colonies of Orige Two and Mayaniss involved committing war crimes against both combatant and civilian populations. Still a Commando at heart, Shirala couldn't help bring herself to engage in such acts, undergoing a crisis of faith with both herself and her Siarist upbringing.

The turning point was her company's deployment to the world of New Hong Kong in the Nemean Abyss as part of a large-scale attack on a warlord known as One-Eyed Eluam. Assigned to the spearhead of the assault, Shirala came under attack from child soldiers, suicide bombers, hidden explosives and radioactive ammunition. The worst came just as Shirala and her unit secured the warlord. The batarian set off a chemical weapons shell inside his own command centre while he made his escape, incapacitating the Eclipse force. 

When her unit was returned to their headquarters, Shirala made off with a Mantis Gunship and fought her way to freedom from Eclipse.  She spent the next several years using her skills to track down Eclipse members who had taken part in the morally questionable acts.  In that time she's established a reputation as a Commando and a Bounty Hunter. 

Ons: Being Pansexual, Shirala is open to just about anything.  Situation dependent and her mood will drive what she is and isn't up for.   
Offs:  Scat, gore, blood, physical damage,

Connections: (if any)
Notes:   Shirala's ship the Kreone is a smaller Corvette which has been outfitted for fast in and out operations.  Shirala has spent the last three years since she aquired it from a target she was paid to capture refitting it for small unit special commando insertions.  Using Asari and Taurian engineering advancements in stealth technology, she's updated the ship to essentially disappear in space.  The light armaments are powerful enough to destroy small fighters and interceptors and disable medium size transports.   

LSWSjr

Considering this game's current gender balance, I've swapped to a male character...

Player name: LSWSjr
Name: Bruce Tritton
Nickname: Brickhouse
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Human
Homeworld: Earth [Australia]

Appearance: Standing at 6'5" with a strong and stocky build encased in black and blue Alliance armour.

Job Title/Occupation: Sentinel
Class Specialization: Bastion
Affiliation: Systems Alliance

Weapons: M-12 Locust, M-97 Viper
Powers: Biotic Sphere, Overload, Snap Freeze, Warp

Personality: Bruce is as clearly divided by his combat and off-duty personas as night and day: in battle, the burly soldier becomes completely serious, aggressive and goal orientated, moving from point to point, eliminating targets without hesitation and quickly silencing any foolishness with a death stare or harsh reprimand, as practical; and off-mission, the Aussie becomes a good natured joker who is always ready to kick back or party hard, as the mood of the group suggests.  Additionally, he loves a good argument or fight, as long as there's no long term harm to the participants or their relationships.

Privately, Bruce is loyal and supportive of his friends, lovers and comrades as long as they pay him the same courtesy and, whilst not one to hold grudges, that battle-worn mask is often brought up with all those who've betrayed him or themselves by their actions and he has not hesitated to kill former associates when the worst situations have warranted it.  As a lover, his two personas blend into an aggressively passionate, yet considerate, partner with an experienced touch.

Background: Growing up on his grandfather's cattle farm on the eastern coast of Australia, Bruce's childhood was spent herding, milking and eventually butchering bovines between all the other day to day maintenance the property required, giving him an old-fashioned appreciation for hard work, firearms and caring for others (be they man or beast).

Bruce's mother had died shortly after his birth due to complications from eezo exposure and unsurprisingly her former employer (and family friend) Henry Lawson would go on to identify the boy's potential for developing biotic abilities and later pay for his L3 implant, although Grandpa Tritton signed his grandson into an Alliance training program rather than accept any more 'favours' from Mr. Lawson.

Safely in the hands of the Systems Alliance, Bruce underwent intensive biotic and combat training to serve in the defence of humanity's continued expansions beyond the Sol system.  The young biotic would also prove a skilled ranger, combat engineer and tactician, which only lead to the top pick of deployments over the years following and currently has him investigating the rash of unexplained behaviour from a number of human colonies.

Ons: Aggressive or (consentually) resistant partners, Sex whilst sweaty/dirty
Offs: Bestiality, Necrophilia, Pedophilia, Vore

Connections: Henry Lawson [Family friend, Former benefactor]
Notes: None currently

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

la dame en noir

Quote from: orderNchaos on September 22, 2016, 04:06:24 PM
la dame en noir,

I know I mentioned this on the OOC..but here's Shirala back for more.

If you're not accepting female characters anymore that's cool but since she's already been in the world, I thought I'd throw her into the mix.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Player name:
orderNchaos
Name: Shirala L'Ark
Nickname: Shiri, rebekha
Sexuality: Pansexual
Race: Asari,
Homeworld: Thessia

Appearance: Shirala is tall for your typical Asari standing at 1.90 m.  Her well built and maintained body has it's curves but each is accented by very taught and powerful lean muscles.  Shirala can usually be found wearing light armor to give her the agility and speed that she needs to stay one step ahead of any opponent.

Job Title/Occupation: Commando/Bounty Hunter
Class Specialization:  Vanguard/Nemesis [/url])
Affiliation: Independent
Weapons: N7 Eagle
Powers: Throw, Lift, Warp, Barrier
Personality: Shirala's recent past has colored her view of the world fairly darkly, giving her a rather pessimistic view on the nature of humanoids.  She still has a heart and works to find the right path, but she's less likely to step out to help in a situation that doesn't serve her interests.  While Shirala will never act in a evil or morally questionable way towards innocents, she is likely to be less willing to act in defense of those she views to have compromised their morals. 

Background:
Shirala was born in the Benazi region of Atolia, an Asari Republics colony in the Antumbra Reach. She sought huntress training during her early Maiden years and was accepted into Benazi's training regime. She and her fellow huntress trainees were taught combat, stealth, coordination, analysis and survival in numerous locations on Atolia, including a thirteen-month isolation survival exercise on the Lotav Tundra in the planet's northern polar expanse. After the bulk of her training was complete, she was named by her fellow trainees as a commando candidate. Her instructors confirmed the recommendation, and she undertook an additional eight years of training as one of the Benazi select, under the personal guidance of Matriarch Kasgara.

Shirala served her first thirty year contract in Ulee's Commandos with distinction, with commendations for courage under fire, being wounded in the course of duty and peaking with a berth aboard the Serrician dreadnought Triumph of Virtue. Upon finishing her contract, Nassa immediately re-enlisted for another thirty years.  Ten years into her second contract, her Commando unit was assigned to the border colony of Eletania, on the edge of Republic space, the suspected base of an Asari pirate ring known for slaving raids on alien worlds.  With contradicting orders from their command, Shirala's unit engaged the pirates, inflicting heavy casualties on the enemy and forcing them to withdraw. While the Commandos pursued the pirates, in the ensuing firefight her squad was decimated and Shirala was left for dead. 

Shirala was found a week later by an Eclipse recon party who was scouting the planet for resources.  Shell shocked from losing her entire unit and being left by the military as a casualty, Shirala eventually signed on with Eclipse, her impressive credentials secured a junior officer's berth in the Eclipse Sisterhood.  Shirala's first few years as a mercenary proved an eye-opening experience. While many contracts proved little different to her service in the Commandos (albeit with much higher manpower and a stricter military hierarchy), her contracts to Omega and the colonies of Orige Two and Mayaniss involved committing war crimes against both combatant and civilian populations. Still a Commando at heart, Shirala couldn't help bring herself to engage in such acts, undergoing a crisis of faith with both herself and her Siarist upbringing.

The turning point was her company's deployment to the world of New Hong Kong in the Nemean Abyss as part of a large-scale attack on a warlord known as One-Eyed Eluam. Assigned to the spearhead of the assault, Shirala came under attack from child soldiers, suicide bombers, hidden explosives and radioactive ammunition. The worst came just as Shirala and her unit secured the warlord. The batarian set off a chemical weapons shell inside his own command centre while he made his escape, incapacitating the Eclipse force. 

When her unit was returned to their headquarters, Shirala made off with a Mantis Gunship and fought her way to freedom from Eclipse.  She spent the next several years using her skills to track down Eclipse members who had taken part in the morally questionable acts.  In that time she's established a reputation as a Commando and a Bounty Hunter. 

Ons: Being Pansexual, Shirala is open to just about anything.  Situation dependent and her mood will drive what she is and isn't up for.   
Offs:  Scat, gore, blood, physical damage,

Connections: (if any)
Notes:   Shirala's ship the Kreone is a smaller Corvette which has been outfitted for fast in and out operations.  Shirala has spent the last three years since she aquired it from a target she was paid to capture refitting it for small unit special commando insertions.  Using Asari and Taurian engineering advancements in stealth technology, she's updated the ship to essentially disappear in space.  The light armaments are powerful enough to destroy small fighters and interceptors and disable medium size transports.

Your character is already approved, hun! :D
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: LSWSjr on September 23, 2016, 09:00:36 AM
Considering this game's current gender balance, I've swapped to a male character...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Player name: LSWSjr
Name: Bruce Tritton
Nickname: Brickhouse
Sexuality: Bisexual
Homeworld: Earth [Australia]

Appearance: Standing at 6'5" with a strong and stocky build encased in black and blue Alliance armour.

Job Title/Occupation: Sentinel
Class Specialization: Bastion

Weapons: M-12 Locust, M-97 Viper
Powers: Biotic Sphere, Overload, Snap Freeze, Warp

Personality: Bruce is as clearly divided by his combat and off-duty personas as night and day: in battle, the burly soldier becomes completely serious, aggressive and goal orientated, moving from point to point, eliminating targets without hesitation and quickly silencing any foolishness with a death stare or harsh reprimand, as practical; and off-mission, the Aussie becomes a good natured joker who is always ready to kick back or party hard, as the mood of the group suggests.  Additionally, he loves a good argument or fight, as long as there's no long term harm to the participants or their relationships.

Privately, Bruce is loyal and supportive of his friends, lovers and comrades as long as they pay him the same courtesy and, whilst not one to hold grudges, that battle-worn mask is often brought up with all those who've betrayed him or themselves by their action and he has not hesitated to kill former associates when the worst situations have warranted it.  As a lover, his two personas blend into an aggressively passionate, yet considerate, partner with an experienced touch.

Background: Growing up on his grandfather's cattle farm on the eastern coast of Australia, Bruce's childhood was spent herding, milking and eventually butchering bovines between all the other day to day maintenance the property required, giving him an old-fashioned appreciation for hard work, firearms and caring for others (be they man or beast).

Bruce's mother had died shortly after his birth due to complications from eezo exposure and unsurprisingly her former employer (and family friend) Henry Lawson would go on to identify the boy's potential for developing biotic abilities and later pay for his L3 implant, although Grandpa Tritton signed his grandson into an Alliance training program rather than accept any more 'favours' from Mr. Lawson.

Safely in the hands of the Systems Alliance, Bruce underwent intensive biotic and combat training to serve in the defence of humanity's continued expansions beyond the Sol system.  The young biotic would also prove a skilled ranger, combat engineer and tactician, which only lead to the top pick of deployments over the years following and currently has him investigating the rash of unexplained behaviour from a number of human colonies.

Ons: Aggressive or (consentually) resistant partners, Sex whilst sweaty/dirty
Offs: Bestiality, Necrophilia, Pedophilia, Vore

Connections: Henry Lawson [Family friend, Former benefactor]
Notes: None currently

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Welcome! :D
A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

I like him!  Also Dame?  The character thread link goes back to this page if you weren't already aware.  Also, where are we supposed to put our approved characters exactly?
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

la dame en noir

Quote from: Vergil1989 on September 23, 2016, 11:23:00 AM
I like him!  Also Dame?  The character thread link goes back to this page if you weren't already aware.  Also, where are we supposed to put our approved characters exactly?

There is no character thread just yet. And I haven't had you guys send them to me. When I do that, thats when I'll have a character thread ready.
A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

Ah gotcha, okay.  Sorry to be a pest, just wanted to be sure I hadn't missed it.  Thanks!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

IC threads have been opened up! Its not too late to join in! <3
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Haven't officially started but would love to have some committed and interested characters/players!
A&A | FxF |

Florence

Well, I have a Mass Effect character I've never been able to use enough, so if there's room and she'd be okay, I could work up a sheet.

The character I have in mind is an ex-Cerberus Phantom. Class wise, I guess that would make her a Vanguard.

So basically she'd be biotic armed with a pistol and a monomolecular sword. Human, obviously.

As for what she's doing now, I've been playing around with a few ideas for a new version of this character. Maybe a private detective. Probably trying to keep beneath Cerberus' radar, since they're probably not fond of, ya know, 'ex' members.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Florence on November 01, 2016, 06:18:19 AM
Well, I have a Mass Effect character I've never been able to use enough, so if there's room and she'd be okay, I could work up a sheet.

The character I have in mind is an ex-Cerberus Phantom. Class wise, I guess that would make her a Vanguard.

So basically she'd be biotic armed with a pistol and a monomolecular sword. Human, obviously.

As for what she's doing now, I've been playing around with a few ideas for a new version of this character. Maybe a private detective. Probably trying to keep beneath Cerberus' radar, since they're probably not fond of, ya know, 'ex' members.
Sounds good! Ex-Cerberus or current Cerberus members are always welcome! I'm excited! :D
A&A | FxF |

greypsychman

I am interested. Here is my character.

Player name: Aerik Anderson

Nickname: “Andy”    
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Human,
Homeworld: Beckenstein Colony

Appearance: http://bectonliterary.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/jayne_cobb_full_body.jpg
                http://serenity.popapostle.com/images/episodes/Our-Mrs-Reynolds/Vera.JPG

Aerik stands 6’2” inches tall and weighs 232 pounds.  He has an athletic build and is still in very good shape.  Aerik has twinkling blue eyes, light brown hair, and sports a Van Dyke beard.  He has a diagonal scar about 5 inches long on his abdomen from his first combat wound and a 2 inch long scar on his right shoulder from another combat wound.

Job Title/Occupation: Systems Alliance Officer
Class Specialization: Soldier and Special Operations Pilot
Weapons: M-6 Carnifex Pistol
                      M 96 Mattock Assault Rifle
Powers: none
Personality:
      Aerik places honor, duty, and protecting those unable to protect themselves as his code of conduct.  Some of his best qualities are his ability to remain fairly impartial and see both sides of an issue (which helps in his diplomacy skills), his loyalty to friends (he will be there when they call), and happy go lucky friendly attitude once you get to know him.  Aerik loves a good “hearty” meal and having more than his share of a good ale to drink.  He likes athletic activities, especially team sports.  He also enjoys reading military history and mythology in his spare time. 
      Probably his worst qualities are his self-doubt (always feeling he could have done something better) and insecurity around attractive women.  Aerik rarely feels happiness in his successes because of his self-doubt. Generally he can’t talk to attractive women he is not acquainted with unless he has a couple of alcoholic drinks to loosen his inhibitions.  Aerik is also naïve and believes in and tries to always see the best in people.

Background:
       Aerik was born on the Beckenstein Colony.  His parents were middle class and he had two significantly older sisters (11 and 9 years older).  Aerik was not very close to his sisters because they were married and had their own families by the time he was in his middle teens.  Aerik is a rather intelligent person (which was noticed while he was in school).  However, due to his middle class status, neither he nor his parents could afford higher education.  So, Aerik enlisted in the Systems Alliance Navy with the hope of getting more education after his tour of duty was over.  While in the basic training program, his superiors noticed his intellectual ability and made sure Aerik was sent to Officer Candidate School (OCS) immediately upon completing his 3 months of initial training. 
       So then, after Aerik completed his Officer Training, he went to Flight Training School. He specialized in piloting the A-61 Mantis Gunship. His initial assignment was to a Mantis Flight assigned to the Dreadnought SSV Mt. Fuji. He served well as a junior officer, Second Lieutenant, and due to his ability to think on his feet, develop unorthodox tactics and maneuvers, earned him an assignment to the Marine 103rd Division (a Special Operations Division). When Aerik received that assignment, he was promoted to the rank of First Lieutenant.
       Aerik served in an Aerial Support Brigade in the 103rd. Aerik’s Mantis was a “Slick” or basic transport vehicle with only a heavy machine gun for defense. That was to save weight for transporting troops. In the Aerial Support Brigade, there were also Mantis Gunships that had the machine gun and rocket mounts that on a rare occasion he was able to pilot when that unit was shorthanded. Aerik’s courage and daring, always going into dangerous situations to pick up or drop off marines, earned him the respect of the enlisted ground troops and some jealousy from other pilots. On one particular mission, Aerik went into a landing zone that was under such heavy fire, his commander refused to go into it. Aerik not only made one trip in but two! On the first trip in, Aerik was wounded in the right shoulder. Even with his wound, Aerik went in again. On the way out with the last batch of survivors, Aerik was wounded in the abdomen as his Mantis took more damage.
   Because Aerik disobeyed a superior officer, the Alliance Navy placed a black mark in his file that ensured would never be promoted about his current rank, First Lieutenant.  However, because so many had witnessed his brave actions they couldn’t discipline him anymore severely.  Because of his valor, Aerik earned a Star of Terra Medal, in addition to a wound badge.

Ons: Anything except the Offs
Offs: Bathroom play, vore/cannibalism, sadism, beastiality, incest, child abuse

Connections:TBD
Notes:

la dame en noir

Before I can really look at that, please use the template so that it is uniform.
A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

LSWSjr

It's great to see this game getting another chance :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

greypsychman

Sorry about the misunderstanding in the earlier post. Hopefully this works.

Player name: Greypsychman
Name: Aerik Anderson 
Nickname: Andy 
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Aerik stands 6’2” inches tall and weighs 232 pounds.  He has an athletic build and is still in very good shape.  Aerik has twinkling blue eyes, light brown hair, and sports a Van Dyke beard.  He has a diagonal scar about 5 inches long on his abdomen from his first combat wound and a 2 inch long scar on his right shoulder from another combat wound.

Job Title/Occupation: Systems Alliance Officer
Class Specialization: Soldier/ Special Operations Pilot

Weapons: M 6 Carnifex pistol and M96 Mattock Assault Rifle
Powers: none
Personality: Aerik places honor, duty, and protecting those unable to protect themselves as his code of conduct.  Some of his best qualities are his ability to remain fairly impartial and see both sides of an issue (which helps in his diplomacy skills), his loyalty to friends (he will be there when they call), and happy go lucky friendly attitude once you get to know him.  Aerik loves a good “hearty” meal and having more than his share of a good ale to drink.  He likes athletic activities, especially team sports.  He also enjoys reading military history and mythology in his spare time. 
Probably his worst qualities are his self-doubt (always feeling he could have done something better) and insecurity around attractive women.  Aerik rarely feels happiness in his successes because of his self-doubt. Generally he can’t talk to attractive women he is not acquainted with unless he has a couple of alcoholic drinks to loosen his inhibitions.  Aerik is also naïve and believes in and tries to always see the best in people.

Background: Aerik was born on the Beckenstein Colony.  His parents were middle class and he had two significantly older sisters (11 and 9 years older).  Aerik was not very close to his sisters because they were married and had their own families by the time he was in his middle teens.  Aerik is a rather intelligent person (which was noticed while he was in school).  However, due to his middle class status, neither he nor his parents could afford higher education.  So, Aerik enlisted in the Systems Alliance Navy with the hope of getting more education after his tour of duty was over.  While in the basic training program, his superiors noticed his intellectual ability and made sure Aerik was sent to Officer Candidate School (OCS) immediately upon completing his 3 months of initial training. 
    So then, after Aerik completed his Officer Training, he went to Flight Training School. He specialized in piloting the A-61 Mantis Gunship. His initial assignment was to a Mantis Flight assigned to the Dreadnought SSV Mt. Fuji. He served well as a junior officer, Second Lieutenant, and due to his ability to think on his feet, develop unorthodox tactics and maneuvers, earned him an assignment to the Marine 103rd Division (a Special Operations Division). When Aerik received that assignment, he was promoted to the rank of First Lieutenant.
    Aerik served in an Aerial Support Brigade in the 103rd. Aerik’s Mantis was a “Slick” or basic transport vehicle with only a heavy machine gun for defense. That was to save weight for transporting troops. In the Aerial Support Brigade, there were also Mantis Gunships that had the machine gun and rocket mounts that on a rare occasion he was able to pilot when that unit was shorthanded. Aerik’s courage and daring, always going into dangerous situations to pick up or drop off marines, earned him the respect of the enlisted ground troops and some jealousy from other pilots. On one particular mission, Aerik went into a landing zone that was under such heavy fire, his commander refused to go into it. Aerik not only made one trip in but two! On the first trip in, Aerik was wounded in the right shoulder. Even with his wound, Aerik went in again. On the way out with the last batch of survivors, Aerik was wounded in the abdomen as his Mantis took more damage.
   Because Aerik disobeyed a superior officer, the Alliance Navy placed a black mark in his file that ensured would never be promoted about his current rank, First Lieutenant.  However, because so many had witnessed his brave actions they couldn’t discipline him anymore severely.  Because of his valor, Aerik earned a Star of Terra Medal, in addition to a wound badge.

Ons: Anything except the Offs
Offs: Bathroom play, vore/cannibalism, sadism, beastiality, incest, child abuse

Connections:  TBD  (if any)
Notes:

Darth Dredd

Hey all, if you are still accepting new characters I'm very interested in joining. I've been away from the Elliquy scene for a while but I'm looking to get back in a big way and I absolutely love all things Mass Effect and would love to hop in. I can write up an app pretty quickly, I'd just need to decide between making a Human with cybernetics (sort of like Kai Leng *Shakes fist at the air*) or a Turian. Either way, he would be male and an Infiltrator, just like my Shep :D

la dame en noir

Quote from: Darth Dredd on November 06, 2016, 01:24:53 AM
Hey all, if you are still accepting new characters I'm very interested in joining. I've been away from the Elliquy scene for a while but I'm looking to get back in a big way and I absolutely love all things Mass Effect and would love to hop in. I can write up an app pretty quickly, I'd just need to decide between making a Human with cybernetics (sort of like Kai Leng *Shakes fist at the air*) or a Turian. Either way, he would be male and an Infiltrator, just like my Shep :D

Yes! I'm still accepting! I disappeared for a bit because of some business!
A&A | FxF |

Darth Dredd

Awesome I will get started on the app ASAP! Just watched the new ME Andromeda trailer and I'm inspired

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Darth Dredd

I haven't yet but I'm seriously tempted to after watching that thing. I'd like to get my PC to a point where I could play it without issues instead of getting a console version but I'll do that if I have to XD