Ain't No Rest For The Wicked! Bordelands (seeking F)

Started by Jmorty33, November 14, 2012, 12:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmorty33

So I guess that if you're reading this, then the title caught your eye. If so, success! If not then I'm glad you stopped by anyway. So this thread is covering my most recent and probably biggest craving to date. Everyone grab your guns because we're heading to Pandora! Not the planet of the overgrown Smurfs, the Pandora where there's lots of guns and Vaults to go hunting for! So who's up for the challenge of being a Vault Hunter?

So if you haven't guessed by now then I'll just tell you, I'm looking to do some Borderlands rp's. Right now I'm looking to play as one of the Vault Hunters from the games. The list of pairings I want to do, in order of craving, is this:

Characters I'd like to play with, in order of preference:
Maya
Dr. Tannis
Lilith
Angel (AU or perhaps a different outcome in the Bunkers and Badasses game)
OC
Commadant Steele
Moxxi
Captain Scarlett

Characters I'd like to play as:
Axton
Zer0
Mordecai
OC

I can double up on canons, or a canon and OC if that's more your thing.

Plots:

Mordecai x Moxxi-Now I see this pairing going on during Borderlands 2, after Moxxi leaves Mordecai for Handsome Jack after Mordecai won the right to marry Moxxi for wining the Underdome. Sure enough Jack leaves her for the Sheriff of Lynchwood, tears down the Underdome, and leaves Moxxi left to run a bar in Sanctuary. Mordecai was almost killed at New Haven by Wilhelm, Jack taking his wife (whom he actually loved), and killing his best friend Bloodwing, he's pissed. Seeing Moxxi in probably a worse situation made him feel a little better, there are still some feelings left for Moxxi and with Bloddwing gone, he needs some companionship. Perhaps the two could meet again and spark something up with their equal hatred of Jack and over a few drinks Mordecais charm could win her back.

If any of these pairings catch your eye then hit me up with a PM or just post here.

*Look I know that it is unknown whether or not if Zer0 is human or not (most likely not since he has four fingers and two toes. But for the sake of the stories I want to write with him, I am making him human! I don't care about if it's canon or not, I have a backstory that I've worked with for awhile and I'd like to use it.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Jmorty33

Niki315

Hmm.. I've played some Borderlands.  I really like the Sirens.  Lillith, Maya, and Angel are pretty awesome and I could see myself playing one of them.  Also, I'd be fine with an OC, though it seems unlikely that she'd be a siren.. even though I'd love to play an OC siren.  The thing is I'm not super attracted to any of the males in Borderland, which is probably why I never really thought about any of their characters sexually until now.  I could see an rp going with any of the male characters though if there's a preference you have.

Jmorty33

The Zer0 x Maya pairng is taken, but there are many more left open. I also have added another pairing, the crack shot Mordecai with the sex hound Moxxi.

Jmorty33

EmotionCrave

Just so you know, Zer0 isn't a human. At all. Lol.

Jmorty33

Yeah, I know. The four fingers and two toes give it away. But for the sake of this I'm making him human. Also, please don't post here unless yours interested in one of the pairings.

EmotionCrave

Uh, alright? You should lock your threads if you don't want people posting in them.... This is a forum after all.

Jmorty33

I don't think I would have to lock it when I specifically said:
Quote from: Jmorty33 on November 14, 2012, 12:07:03 AMIf any of these pairings catch your eye then hit me up with a PM or just post here.

And not anyone to come in and post if he feels like pointing something out about a character I listed.

Jmorty33

Updated with moving some stuff around and adding another pairing.

Jmorty33

Updated with a new pairing, Jack and the Sheriff of Lynchwood. They seemed interesting enough and from what Jack says after you kill her there was a litte bit of feelings there. The relationship type could go multiple ways.

Jmorty33

Well my last search has garnered nothing. So I'm holdin on to some minute hope that there are some Borderlands fans on here.

Jmorty33

Well, after gathering up all the DLC for Borderlands 2, I've got a huge craving to do this now. Pleas PM or post if interested.

Jmorty33