Black Rose Slave Ring and BDSM Club (extreme/exotic)

Started by Panthean, April 24, 2010, 11:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnie

You want me to play one *taps her chin* I'm sure I could work something out.

Chaelim

argent wings

Hi, I'd be interested in joining in on this one, as a slave either for sale or for use on the floor.

Name: Collin.
Age/Sex: 21/male
Orientation: As a slave, Collin has been trained to enjoy all forms of sex requested of him, making him bisexual.

Physical appearance: A masculine young man, whose features are fairly plain. He has hazel eyes and light stubble. His skin is slightly tanned in the solarium, but would naturally be rather pale with his indoor life.
Height/Weight: Collin is short, around 5'8 but not light. Although he has very little fat anywhere on his body he is made heavier by his muscular build.
Body tone: A heavier build, with broad shoulders and well-developed muscles.
Hair Color, length, and Style: Short reddish-brown hair, often gelled into tussled bedroom look.
Breast size: Manly pectorals but nothing more.
Cock size: Seven inches.
Anthropomorphic: Collin is human.

Powers (if any): No special powers or unusual abilities.
Personality: Trained and compliant but only used to the more mundane and vanilla clients. He is new to the extreme environment and is completely unprepared for some of the stranger orders he may receive in this place.
Occupation/role: Slave for sale or use.
Skills:
Great at mixing drinks and is sometimes asked to work behind the bar when regular staff is absent.
Qualified masseur and can give a sensual or just a plain regular massage.
Other info.: Collin was purchased at a young age and raised to be a perfect slave. He knows little outside his current life. He can be a little naive about how things work in the real world, but is far from innocent in the world of kink and sex.

Chaelim

Panthean

uuhhh... well... I think we could use more players... but if you're that anxious to start up... then... whenever you're ready... you know where to make it?

Chaelim

I'm not anxious, I just asked. And I know where to put the RP thread.

Panthean

okay... well if we wait for more people... then we can hold out for a place in the big groups section

Chaelim

Chaelim

Vandren

Quote from: Panthean on April 25, 2010, 01:19:48 AM
okay... well if we wait for more people... then we can hold out for a place in the big groups section

For "Big Groups", you need 1000+ IC posts.  It is dependent on post quantity, not player quantity.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Lynnie

Panthean

Quote from: Vandren on April 25, 2010, 07:48:45 AM
For "Big Groups", you need 1000+ IC posts.  It is dependent on post quantity, not player quantity.  :)

thanks for clarifying that

and I guess we could start... but we need patrons...

Chaelim