Wykyd's Ideas

Started by Wykyd, January 30, 2010, 06:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wykyd

I'm looking for someone, anyone, to play with!  I'd prefer a male to begin with...but that isn't totally set in stone.  I started a thread in my intro post and I'd like to play it out.  It's about a thief, an old rivalry, revenge, and a very large diamond! 

I like a really good story.  I'm a fairly good writer and I'd like someone who is close to the same.  I'm willing to be as active as my partner wants to be.  I'd like the rp to last more than a dozen posts, so I'm looking for a long-term thing.  If you have any questions, or are in any way interested, please PM me!

Quinn Robie (I changed the name since I first posted it) is the daughter of a famous cat burglar who was framed and she is out to ruin the man that did it.  Whoever wants to play can pretty much pick their character.  There are several possibilities...the rival, a detective...or anyone else you want.  I'll leave that up to you.  There is an opportunity for this to involve more than just two people...but we'll have to see. 

"Diamonds are Forever" is the name of the thread and I've posted it on the light:human-solo board.

I'm also open to other ideas.  I would love a really good, well thought out, well played seduction RP as well...with the male seducing the female.  If anyone would like to explore that possibility let me know. 

Wykyd

Wykyd

(TAKEN)
I have a new idea I want to try playing out.  I play a female nite club owner who's club has just started taking off.  She's smart, beautiful, and all business and very resistant to relationships.  your character can be anything you want including a rival niteclub owner.  The important part is that he has seen her and is set on making her his.  Please PM me if you would be interested.

Wykyd

(Taken)
Ok...I have another small craving I'd like to try.  I have in mind a couple who are totally hot for each other...can't get enough of each other.  This couple is young, hot, and very sexual.  She is submissive, he is dominant...but they have a little kink they like to share.  They love going to the clubs and dancing all night long before going home to indulge in each other until exhausted.  Here's the scenario.  They love to go to clubs...where she (my character) loves to pick out the pretty young wallflower who doesn't believe she's pretty...and sick her man (your character) on her.  My character loves to watch as you seduce the pretty young thing, practically doing her on the dance floor...sometimes you even let me join in on the fun...but mostly I love to watch.  At some point, maybe your character can make my character do the same to some young stud...get him all hot and bothered before unleashing him on some unsuspecting female as we both watch. 

Please PM me if you would be interested! Thanks.

Wykyd

Ok Gentlemen (and quite possibly ladies, if the right one comes along and can convince me!) - I'm craving a really good ghost story! I know, weird huh? But I have this creepy little idea about a young woman (my character) who has either just moved into or inherited a really old house...that just happens to be haunted.  The idea is that the ghost starts out trying to scare her away but eventually begins to fall in love with her.  This one is going to be very story heavy...there will be sex...but I want a good background story to go along with it. I'd like to have someone who could play both the ghost and the young woman's boyfriend/fiance. I haven't worked out all of the details yet, but if anyone's interest is peaked please PM me! Thanks!

P.S. I'm not opposed to there being more than one ghost, or possibly a female ghost as a rival...this one has many possibilities!