From tourist to convention slavegirl

Started by playfullchick76, August 13, 2021, 07:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is one thats been on my mind for a while, but I've never found a taker for it. Perhaps today is the day.

I would be travelling across the US, Canada, or even Europe. On a whim, I decide to go to a bdsm convention, out of curiosity. After wandering around, in awe of everything, one of the stall owners convinces me to be his model for the day, putting me into various outfits, restraints, promising me five hundred dollars or euros if I do it for the day for him,as his model cancelled on him. Unknown to me, there was no model, and instead of releasing me at the end of the day, when the convention closes for the day, he keeps me in my outfit and bondage for the night, and the next day, taking me to his private home and keeping me as his slavegirl, pet, bondage maid for his pleasure.

He could even surgically alter my body to suit that of his dream slave girl, tattoo and pierce me, and over time, I accept my life, earning some freedoms, but he would never let me go, using me as his model as often as possible.

If this one appeals to anyone, let me know, and lets play it out.

cindyluv

Really interested in your model to slave plot....drop me a line and we can discuss it further...
kink loving bondage fan....got ropes, ballgags, nipple clamps and a whip?....then I'm your girl!

a submissive but will occasionally play domme for the right girl