Replacing Her (M/M - Father/Son)

Started by Suiko, March 20, 2012, 01:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

Their family was wonderful and perfect; the parents weren't wealthy and didn't own a mansion, but they had enough to be comfortable. The son was intelligent and was shaping up to be a great member of society, having graduated highschool with perfect grades and being accepted into one of the most prodigious collages in the county. Things were ordinary, but perfect for the family, until a tragedy struck the peaceful home.

A drunk driver claimed the life of the mother and wife; ending the pleasant family life in one violent instant that left both father and son broken. The funeral was difficult for both of them, as was having to face living in the same space; where she used to sit, where she used to eat, used to sleep, cook... It became too much for the father, who withdrew into himself, spending hours on end locked away in his study to stew in his grief, leaving the son alone.

He had to grow up quickly; had to leave collage to care for his father who couldn't cope by himself. He cooked, he cleaned; everything 'she' used to do and over time the boy began to see his father in a deeper way; in a way that family members shouldn't look at eachother. Little did he know that the father had such thoughts too; son and mother looked so very similar after all... But it wasn't right. No one could fully replace her, especially not her son... Right?

I'd be looking for someone to play the father in this, with myself playing the son.

There would be eventual crossdressing, with the son wearing women's clothing to better fall into the role of his father's new 'wife' along with perhaps some elements of servitude, but that's not necessary. I'd love for there to be bondage in the bedroom once they get comfortable in the new relationship, lots of emotion would be some intense sessions after all. The father could also take the son out dressed up; show off his new partner to his friends. There's a lot of potential here and I'd love to write it out...

Please PM with interest!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

Suiko

Edit: Upon thinking, this could work well with two brothers who lost a sister. Adding the dynamic of keeping it hidden from their parents.

Really craving this!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -