Shengami's Canon RP Thread (Mostly M for F/TF/Femboy/Open)

Started by shengami, July 17, 2019, 12:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shengami

So, I just took a long break from E. It was what it was. I am sorry about some of it. Anyway, the creativity bug has bitten me again and I want to see if I can find some things in my niche to scratch the itch. We'll see, E has not always been compatible to my current cravings.  >:) Anyway, this time around the creativity bug has bitten me squarely in the canon RP place and there are several canons that I am interested in. I'll start with some generic truths then move through each canon individually.

1) General Truths... or, About Me... or, What I Expect From You (read this first)

Gender Pairing I play male, female, and futa characters and am happy to play any of these you would like. MY characters are always either non-dom or dom. I am not comfortable playing the bottom or sub unless a switch is planned. I prefer my partner play female or TG. I've recently discovered tomgirls and some of the more feminine presenting males that suit my tastes. Still learning the vocabulary here, but feel free to shoot your shot.

Mentality I like to explore the characters in the RP. Not just WHAT they do but WHY they do it. So, well-written, thought out characters are a must. If you want a 2d sex-machine character (either MC or YC), please look elsewhere. I don't want to go into leading examples, but I will know when something is not what I am looking for.

Romance Currently, I am in the mood for romantic stories. They can start NC, Dub-con, or whatever, but I am interested in romantic feelings being involved. Maybe not permanent, maybe only heat-of-the-moment, but feelings. That said, I do like non-heteronormative romance quite a bit: i.e., mixing races, species, genders, sexuality, etc.

Pregnancy Risk of or it happening are always pluses in my book but never required.

Equals Though i have a dominant streak, I am currently more in the mood for dominance not being part of the RP. This goes along with the romance angle, I want co-equal partners who supports and help one another. Not even opposed to RP where they are just friends. I don't know, that's just what I am craving.

Where If interested, send me a PM. I prefer to RP in the forums but am open to discussing the game beforehand in Discord. I have even been talked into gaming in Discord. I don't game in PM or through Email or any SMS services.

Literacy is a touchy topic. I don't like to exclude those who are daunted by large blocks of text. I've had great stories/games with these writers. But they've also been the exception to the rule. Typically, I write at least three good paragraphs or more and I prefer partners who can match this pace. And I prefer if they can match without rehashing what I posted into their own words. At least two paragraphs of new content per post is what I aim for. I hope for the same from you.

2) IKRPG (mega-craving!!!)

IKRPG is a setting and property published and supported by Privateer Press Inc. I have long played both the RPG and the Minis game. I adore the setting and love the magic-punk vibe. As such, the following pairings and basic thoughts are in play. I am in the process of reading the most recent updates to teh storyline and might want to avoid playing in the current timeline until finished.

Roles (those in bold are my preferred)
Winter Guard/Trencher
Trollblood/human or iosan
rhulic/iosan
farrow/human or iosan
iosan/iosan
iosan/nyss
cryxian(Scharde Islander, lich, bane, satyxis, etc)/any
winter guard/lael rebel

This is not the limit, just what I could dream of right now, so feel free to suggest something.

Possible Plots
Stranded Soldiers Two soldiers are both cut off from their patrols when they are each ambushed by a third party's forces. They must depend upon one another to survive this threat and reunite with their forces. Do they then go into armed conflict against one another or flee into the wilderness to live out their lives? They could be from any two militaries or organizations in Immoren but the pairings suggested above can be a guide. The third force could be another rival organization or something monstrous.

Enslaved YC was a taken prisoner in a raid by the Nightmare Empire and must now learn how to survive enslaved by uncaring masters and in a ruthless society. Possible masters here might include Iron Liches, Satyxis Captains, or even canon Liche Lords.

The Seeker Finds Trouble Your character is a member of the enigmatic Iosan society called The Seekers. YC has been sent out into Immoren to find a way to save the Iosan gods and people. IN their research and adventure, they encounter MC (whichever pairing you want) and embark upon adventures together? What develops?
     Alternate: YC is a Mage Hunter and MC is a mage they were sent to assassinate.

A Dark City A pair of people struggling to survive in either Blackwater or Five Fingers. Rogues, mercenaries, and otherwise call these places home and living here is a constant struggle. YC and MC have long been allies in that struggle.

3) Pokemon (NSFW)

Warning: I am a long-time fan of the setting but have not even tried to keep up the last twenty years. Heh. Just like the potential plots possible in the setting. You can see what I mean below in the pairings. As such, I am more interested in the Kanto/Johto regions and not anything from the most recent stuff. Sorry, just trying to stay within what I am comfy writing. Still, for a good plot, I am an avid researcher and will deep dive to write the setting well. So, if you want to do something with later characters or Pokemon, that'd be possible. Shoot your shot.

Trainer/Trainer
Team Rocket member/trainer
Team Rocket/Team Rocket
Gym leader/Trainer
Gym Leader/Team Rocket

*NOTE!! The more anthropomorphic pokemon (Machomp or Gardevoir) or anthropomorphized pokemon (Slightly NSFW) might be on this menu, but not as they are presented in the games for kinks. If you have an idea, throw it at me though. Sometimes, I get a monster kink.

Possible Plots
Pokemon World In this world, pokemon are the people. Anthropomorphic versions of pokemon populae the world alongside humans. Of course, humans still use pokemon in fierce battles. Is this cruel, heavily regulated, different because the pokemon now have human-like features and intelligence? This idea needs  abit more discussion about details of the world, but you get the gist. Or, alternatively, a world with no humans and only pokemon who fight these battles for dominance.

A Battle of Wills MC is a psychic pokemon trainer and uses his pokemon to trap, subdue, and ravish trainers and gym leaders. He has been hunted for some time be Officer Jenny and other police but is always eluding them. Worse, the officers who are eluded often end up victims as well. YC has been brought in to track and subdue MC. How would they go about it? what's their team? Will they, too, just become yet one more victim?

4) Warhammer 40k

Another setting that I am a long time player of and fan of. I've played the minis game for 20+ years, red many of the novels, and even dabbled in some of the RPGs for the setting. (Side Note: happily still open to those systems if you are.) I also do love writing in the setting but mostly imperials. Hmm, anyway, see the pairing below for this stuff. I do like to lean into the grim, dark for this setting though.

Ork/Guard
Guard/Guard
Chaos Marine/Human
Human/T'au
Human/Eldar (Aeldar or Drukhari)
Astartes/Chaos Cultist

Possible Plots
Stranded Soldiers (Same as above) Two soldiers are both cut off from their patrols when they are each ambushed by a third party's forces. They must depend upon one another to survive this threat and reunite with their forces. Do they then go into armed conflict against one another or flee into the wilderness to live out their lives? They could be from any two militaries or organizations in the setting but the pairings suggested above can be a guide. The third force could be another rival organization or something monstrous.

Underhive Struggles Love the underhive settings of the 40k universe and would love to see any of the above pairing set in the location. Less a plot than a setting, I suppose. But the pairing would change the plot a lot depending on what we wanted.

Corrupting the Paragon MC, and Astartes, being tempted and lured to chaos by your cultist. Is it the slow, subtle tempting of Tzeentch, the slightly more obvious and darker ministrations of Slaanesh, or something more bestial in the nature of Khorne? I love playing the fallen paladin, so this is a fun idea but it can be done so many interesting ways.

For the Greater Good A distant world where T'au and the Imperium have long been at war. The planet is suddenly cut off from both empire by a warp storm and those there must learn to survive. To do so, they band together to repel the invasion of warp creatures and mutants. Part of the pact that sees them united is a series of marriages between the two colonies. Thus, a T'au female finds herself married to a human male as a symbol of this union. Are they just ordinary citizens? Or, to show the way, did a T'au commander and human leader marry? Could involve some interesting explorations as the two slowly come to trust, depend on, then love one another only to discover incompatible(?) bodies? OR no? Open to negotiations.

Realspace Battles Yeah, this one is just me really jonesing on writing a battle out narratively. We'd build our forces, discuss the strategies and results, and then write the narrative of it all.

5) Potterverse

So, I am not a hardcore Pot-head. I know some things, I am happy to do my research, and I do enjoy aspect of the world-building. That said, I am intrested in exploring some of the more adult oriented sides of that world. So, a game set in the potterverse would be a fun project. Now, per E forum rules, we would have to avoid all but the highest years of school for naughtiness, but that leaves a lot of room. And, of course, there is always what comes after school. The magical equivalent of university, adventures in far off locations, battling or siding with the most recent Dark Lord? Lots of possibilities here.

student/student
Wizard/Muggle
Dark Lord/Mistress/Professor
Dark Lord or Mistress/Muggle
Professor/Professor
Professor/student (or, former student)
**There may even be something with playing one of the non-human races opposite someone, but that would need a great plot bunny and good writer to get me interested.

Possible Plots

Loving the Enemy
MC is the new Dark Lord trying to impose their will upon the wizarding world and even go as far as waging war on the muggle world. YC is one of the muggles aware of MC's plot. Thy knot that the wizards are woefully unready for what happens if the muggles ever learn Wizards exist. As such, a desperate mission is launched to stop MC. Unfortunately, in small numbers, muggles are not much match for wizards and YC's team is defeated. You are taken capture to be questioned. What happens afterwards... well, by the name of the plot you get the gist. MC's dark lord comes to be attracted to YC. Does YC return the feelings or only seek to manipulate the situation or a conflicting mix of both.
     Alternative: YC is just an ordinary muggle MC runs across and begins to slip away to interact with, date, more... Eventually, the dark lord disappears mysteriously?

An Alternate Class YC is one that does not conform to typical gender norms or sexuality who ends up at Hogwart's. Wizarding culture is really pretty conservative, so the bullying was to be expected. But finding someone to connect with, someone who struggles with it but wants to understand, someone that might mean love? Impossible. MC spends the first five years of school at a distance. He sees them and thinks they are courageous and interesting but fears the reprisal of backlash. Then, one day, he asks YC to the ball being held that year. What comes after as others react and they slowly explore how or if they connect.

6) Supernatural

Now, I fell off that bandwagon around season 8 and have no real interest in watching any more of the Winchester sage nor playing with the Winchesters directly. However, some of the world building in that universe was super fun and I'd love to play with something that doesn't go much beyond the first season or so. The universe is big, so the plots are wide open. I'll stick to some basic pairings here.

Monster/Hunter
Hunter/Hunter
Monster/Regular Human
Hunter/Regular Human

I'll end by saying that shapeshifters, pagan gods, and tricksters are some of my favorite monsters from the setting to play. So anything that includes them is a solid chance.

7) Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn

This is a fantastic high fantasy series written by Tad Williams. I am currenlty on my third time reading it and it remains one of my favorites. Technically a trilogy, the last book is split into two by the publisher. The story follows the trials and eventual rise of Simon as a great figure in the world's history. I'd love to play either during the same time as Simon's adventures but parallel or distant from them as other people deal with the strange events. Or, after the events of the novels. Either way, there's not a lot of pairings I am interested in for the setting. Instead, there's a specific plot that I am looking for.

Roles (In this canon, I always prefer the Human roles)
Human/Yiqanuc
Human/Sithi
Human/Wrannawoman

Possible Plots
Strange Ties YC would be Sithi and MC would be human (maybe Erkylander or Rimmersman). Alternatively, YC being Sisuad'ya would be fine. Either way, it's a story of alien romance as two people from very different cultures find a bond. The details of the story could be varied but I imagined that MC and YC are brought together by adversity of some type and slowly come to love. Then, after that, is how they navigate this fallout of their relationship. THe plot's bare bones right now, so is there something that you could add?

8) Wheel of Time

So, I got to be careful with this one. I am NOT interested, not really, in any canon characters. Now, ther emgiht be some temptation in an alternate storyline where one or more of the women in the canon is captured and controlled and broken, but that's about it. I AM interested in the world and the cultures in it. In fact, I am interested in several time periods of the setting: especially the Trolloc Wars and the Dragon reborn timelines. I'd also be up for any alternate universe storylines where it goes slightly differently for Rand and his lot.

Aiel/Wetlander
Aiel/Tuatha'an
Trolloc or Myrddraal/Any
Chosen (M or F)/Canon character or Any
Ogier/Any
Wolfbrother/Any
Seanche/Any
Hunter for the Horn/Any

9) The Highlander

Again, this is another one where the pairings are pretty limited: immortal/mortal, immortal/immortal, immortal/watcher, or possibly evil immortal/good immortal. I'd be interested in playing something short term, a specific episode, or something more like the old series. Yes, the series and not the movies. The world-building in the series was more interesting and... better. This could be modern, historical, or AU. Just, I love the lore of the world and the nature of the immortal watching loved ones fade and die while they never change. Certainly not opposed to this containing some darker themes and violence.

Possible plots are bubbling in my mind for this one, I'll tell when they form more.

10) Warhammer Fantasy (NSFW)

Well, since 40k was here, it was only a matter of time before the elder brother showed up. Again, I have been a fan of this setting for a looong time and know some of the lore. That said, operating insde the established stories is not my goal nor using any canon characters. Certianly not interested in High Elves in any version of any story. Blah. Too many bad experiences there. Actually, I have some quie specific tastes for this one and would love to see someone eager to pick up that mantel. Of worth note here is the fantastic adult comic series It's a Pleasure to Serve (NSFW) and Raiders of Lost Shadilay (NSFW). If anyone wanted to play one or more women to my lizardmen there... yes, please. But that's about as close to 'canon' as I want to get. Is it canon if I want to play characters from 'fanfiction?' Either way, it's an idea that I keep returning to.

Lizardman/Any Female or Femboy elf
Chaos Warrior (Khorne or Slaanesh only)/Any female or Femboy elf
Dwarf/Elf female or Femboy
Mortal Hero/Daemonette of Slaanesh
Orc (s)/Any
Goblins/Any
Chaos Champion/Hero
Ogre/Any

Possible Plots
The Ultimate Size Queen YC is a vivacious woman or femboy with an extreme sex drive and a fixation on the size of the tool plundering them. The game would follow them as they traveled around the world chasing the biggest cocks available. They will brave lizardmen swarms, orc hordes, ogre camps, troll fenns, and even the chaos wastes to find what they truly seek. Will the game end up a never-ending parade of cocks until YC ascends to daemonhood? Will they find one cock they absolutely fall in love with? Will they meet a sticky end? Only time will tell but they are willing to risk it all.

A Clash of Champions YC and MC are both champions of their respective forces. One day, their factiosn clash on the battlefield and they meet in an epic duel. An epic duel that ends up with them exhausted, sweaty, and spent somewhere nearby in a pool of post orgasmic bliss. This could be a one-shot or continue on after and explore the aftermath of such an event. I am open to this being any two factions but I have my favorites.

Fantasy Battles Yeah, this one is just me really jonesing on writing a battle out narratively. We'd build our forces, discuss the strategies and results, and then write the narrative of it all.

11) Dragonball Universe

I am a long time fan of Akira Toriyama's world. This is also a unique entry for me as I am interested in canon characters, but never oppose OC characters. Anyway, I am not interested in canon plots, though I don't mind them happening in the background. In particular, I'd be most interested in explore AU settings here. A different group of Z warriors face off against the Saiyans and Frieza, Vegeta wins but uses Earth as a base to fight Frieza, etc.

Vegeta/Bulma or Android 18 or Videl or Adriod 21 or Cheelai or Kefla or female angels
My OC/Bulma or Android 18 or Videl or Adriod 21 or Cheelai or Kefla or female angels
My OC/Your OC

Possible Plots
More to come here...

12) Punk, Dark Fantasy, and Gothic Aesthetics

I am a general fan of and love exploring these types of settings, so if you have one then shoot your shot. Whether it is an OC or a canon you are craving, I might be willing. But, be prepared to convince me. Come at me with more than just the setting, please?

Settings specific to this idea might include:  Ravenloft, Nevermore Academy, or the Girl Genius universe.

It's the end of the world and... is that a dragon!!! The world ended today. Not with some strange disease, not by alien invasion, not even an economic crisis was directly responsible. You know magic? Yeah, magic. That stuff we all thought was hokum? Yeah, that came back. Apparently, it ebbs and flows like a tide or something. Or something was broken. Or it was blocked up somehow. Well, there's a lot of rumors how it happened. Anyway, its back and so are a lot of freaky shit. Wizards are real. Dragons are real. Elves are real. And none of them are nice. Well, not so far. MC and YC would be inhabitants of this new world trying to find a way to survive. Are we both humans running from monsters? Were we secret mages before that now rule the world? Is one of us a human the other some new type of magical thing? Was there a transformation? This is a more of a setting spark that pairing spark, so there's a lot fo stories that could fit here.

13) High Fantasy settings (Read: D&D)

I am, and have been, a long term D&D player. In particular, I am fascinated by the Dragonlance, Ravenloft, Athas, and Eberron settings from the canon. For third party settings, Midgard and IKRPG are big favorites. I have also been tempted by Ravnica though I have only dipped my toes into reading that and I DO NOT play Magic any more. Please don't yammer about how it is in magic, I will be using the Wizards supplement only. Anyway, I'd be happy to play in any of the above settings happily in either a system RP (5e, not 3e) or non-system free form. For the mot part, canon characters are just a non-started for these settings for me though, so no. And Faerun is a HARD pass.

Yeah, there's too many of these for me to list. Whatever pairing you are interested, suggest away.

Possible Plots
Again, massive. I've brewed up a few OC worlds and such that I'd be happy to run past you though. But happy to hear of your plots as well. I'll add some here as I think of them, but I lust for high adventure type stories. I am also an avid fan of slice of life D&D. As always, I love exploring odd and non-standard dynamics in my pairings and the effects of those pairings in my plots.

13) Baldur's Gate 3?
Not really sure what's going here, but I am open to discussions. Canon characters are probably acceptable. Even running through the game itself via RP. OCs are also accepted and Original content starring OCs or Canons. Just love the game and some of the characters.

14) Open
There's a lot mroe that I might be interested in, so always feel free to shoot your shot with me. As long as the themes are on topic and I do hae some interest in the settings, we might find something.

Again, just a few ideas and I will add some more as I want...
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

shengami

Revamped and rewritten, here is my canon search thread.
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

shengami

Updates: Added Dragonball and D&D and some others. Added more plots. Looking for 1 game.
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

shengami

OK, I am trying to fill my card. I feel there is one more spot open. And I am really, really, really craving something in the magic punk genre. So, please, if you want to run almost anything in that type of setting, come at me!

Anything else on this list is also open. Alternate, chect out my non-canon request thread.

Cheers!
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

shengami

Updated 'General Truths"

Added Baldur's Gate general thoughts.
Added Open topic for you to suggest a canon idea to me.

Right now, looking for one game or two. Really craving something something IKRPG. Super into it if there are femboys involved. Still a sucker for syrupy style romances.
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread