Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

AmbrosiaPudding

Someone call for cotton candy? No. Oh. . .

Stone?
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

BellaVita

Aww, Carnage beat me to it... :(

Maybe Stone again?

Stone

Yes! Cotton candy girl next.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

AmbrosiaPudding

Woo! I was called! Yay.

Bella?
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

BellaVita

Purple hair senses are tingling!

Maybe my pink haired friend will appear again?

Rhedyn

Maybe, but not right away.

FionaM?

FionaM

BellaVita

OH! I have been summoned!

Perhaps Miss Carnage again?

Tharic

FionaM

BellaVita

Rhedyn

Nope.

But I'm hoping to see Tharic next too.

Tharic

BellaVita

Galanthor

Hmm...am I ok too?
Huggles tightly.

BellaVita

You're always a welcome sight! *huggles back*

Next up, maybe Tharic?

Galanthor

Snuggles
Still just me TT-TT

Bella again

FionaM

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

BellaVita

marauder13

BellaVita

Is that me? Or is there another named Belle/Bella? >.<

Hmm.. Marauder again?

marauder13

Oops, my bad. I had meant Bella, which means Yay, I got it right.

So, will I get the real Bella again?

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡